Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 06:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

ahh, here we go again. Todd comes back and posts his lil 'excuse' stories and some of you fall for his sweet-talking BS for the umpteenth time. I love it.
When are some of you going to wake up and realize that you paid this man thousands and he simply didnt deliver. Stop, just f'in STOP listening to his BS and making excuses for him...enough with the BS, "oh his wife, his son...his hamster died...the lawsuit...." Guess what Yager, if you had healthy business practices from the get-go you wouldnt have to worry about any lawsuit budzo.
Have you heard about Dezod gettin sued? No cause it didnt happen, and Paul takes care of his customers. How about PTuning, NOPE, they are stand-up guys.

Hey Todd, how would you feel if you paid the electric company's bill and they shut your power off anyway? You would be piissed cause u paid correct? Or would you let it slide if the CFO called you and promised that he would turn it back on in 666 days? Hmm Id go out on a limb here and venture to guess that you wouldnt let it slide.

Also, HOW DARE YOU even utter the words that some of us here dont deserve the air that we breathe? You are the biggest rat bastard that I know for even thinking of saying that. You're the POS who took ppls money and mishandled it like a kid with a 25cent lemonade stand, and then you have the f'in audacity to come on here and blame others because they are piissed off after they paid you?

and you worked your azz off for Kevin? Isnt that what youre supposed to do when someone PAYS YOU?!! If you dont like the concept of work, you should have never opened a "business". oh and btw where the F is my spipe that was supp to be included with my simple kit that i PAID FOR!!...oh i know your the POS who decided not to include it in any of the crap kits that you sent out to ppl.

and dont even get me started on ppl saying that you have quality kits....can u explain my piping that scraped the ground like a gorillas knuckles? or how about the bov that hit my hood....and dont even give me the old "i have confidence in those that buy from me to install the kit correctly"...so ur saying the me, carbon, syldrin, and many others are all morons cause no matter what we did we couldnt ever make the kit fit? Maybe in the parallel dimension that you seem to live in these pieces fit, but not here buddy.

You just really need to refund alot of people on this website and just GTFO.
I think i can speak for many when i say that nobody wants to hear from you or any of your lame sorry-azz excuses ever again.

You lie, you cheat, and this time nobody is dealin with ur shiit.

CAN I GET AN "AMEN"!

Last edited by tC_2NeR; 08-29-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

This is ridiculous.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Crush Automotive Customs
oh btw i start work on it today or sun...btw what finish did you want? and what material (diamond plate or flat alum)...imho the diamond plate just wouldnt look good with that design but to each his own.
Which ever you think looks best. I trust your judgment.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

AMEN
Old 08-29-2009, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Enough of the todd bashing we've all said out 2 cents. lets not get Christians thread locked becuase todd upsets us.

we've said our peice and out of respect for christian the next reply from todd i'll shoot him a PM with my 2 cents about him and if anyone wants to see it i'll forward it to you.

like i said tho lets all step back and remember this is christians thread not ours.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I'm just waiting to see whats going to happens with the rest of my parts.

All in all if anyone has things they want to let out by all means speak your mind all i ask is to keep the profanity level down a bit as we all know how these mods can get.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

christian i am really interested to hear what todds plan is with therest of your parts. would u mind telling me? If not its ok im just really curious at this point.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by dave2610
christian i am really interested to hear what todds plan is with therest of your parts. would u mind telling me? If not its ok im just really curious at this point.
You and me both. I wish i knew but as he stated in his first post he said he won't leave me hanging so i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

todd is going to do 6 years of engineering college and fabricate the parts himself!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey I understand the frustration people. But please stop the Todd bashing. He is obviously working on getting you your parts/kits. He messed up along the way. It happens. He isnt running though and is working hard to fix it. Please remember he has a wife and child to support and dont you dare say who cares or it was his fault. Family comes first and you would make sure your family had food on the table before anything as well.

Now I will delete stuff if I have too. So stop with the foul language and stop bashing people. We all know the deal with how people are missing things. Stop beating a dead horse with the bashing. It wont speed things up any.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
todd is going to do 6 years of engineering college and fabricate the parts himself!
And he is going to create them out of hopes and dreams instead of metal LOL

But in all honesty Todd, you should be getting people their parts that have been waiting since your 1st round of ____ ups, I'm pretty sure I've never dealt with a company or worked for a company that has anything then a 1st in, 1st out mentality. If cust a ordered last week and cust b ordered today and both cust products have to be made or refunds "assembled" does it make since for cust b to get his stuff 1st? I'll even answer that for you No it doesn't.
You got a big mess to clean up and you should be taking care of the people that have given you more of their time then you have given them. Think of it this way Christian gave you money as a loan to build a turbo kit, at the average apr for a credit loan of 16% you owe him 2246$ in interest(based off 7k$ and 2years no idea how much his actual kit cost or when he'll actual if he ever gets a finished product.)
Old 08-29-2009, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
You and me both. I wish i knew but as he stated in his first post he said he won't leave me hanging so i'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
so your telling me he hasnt even explained to you how or when your gonna get your parts? wow
Old 08-29-2009, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

For the record, I will never lock this thread.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by highvoltage1
Hey I understand the frustration people. But please stop the Todd bashing. He is obviously working on getting you your parts/kits. He messed up along the way. It happens. He isnt running though and is working hard to fix it. Please remember he has a wife and child to support and dont you dare say who cares or it was his fault. Family comes first and you would make sure your family had food on the table before anything as well.

Now I will delete stuff if I have too. So stop with the foul language and stop bashing people. We all know the deal with how people are missing things. Stop beating a dead horse with the bashing. It wont speed things up any.
I agree and disagree. Nothing should be deleted. These guys here are the only ones that have been supporting me since day one and they should not be limited to what they can or can't say. I'm sure if you were in my position you'd want all the support you could possibly get. I have nothing but respect for everyone on this thread for having my back. Everything that has been said has been said for a reason and we all know what that is whether it's a bit repetitive or not. Once again thank you all for everything. You have my deepest appreciation. Now all we can do is hope for the best af far as the rest of our parts.

Last edited by Cwatz5219; 08-29-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TheQuietThings
For the record, I will never lock this thread.
Thank you. Please don't. I plan on hopefully adding my install portion onto this thread as well... Someday. Hopefully soon.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by dave2610
so your telling me he hasnt even explained to you how or when your gonna get your parts? wow
Not really. The only thing I still know of is the remaining payments he said he had.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
Thank you. Please don't. I plan on hopefully adding my install portion onto this thread as well... Someday. Hopefully soon.
I say we have a race to who gets what first. I get my S2K vs you install your kit.
Old 08-29-2009, 11:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

When do you plan on getting the S2K?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I plan on getting rid of the tC sometime in Nov, then I'm going to save up/look for an S2K. Since I'm in no rush to get one, I'll be waiting to find 'the one.' So Dec at the earliest/March at the latest (I want it before it begins to get warm).
Old 08-30-2009, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Ok. Sounds like a bet.

Quick Reply: Finally Boosted!!!... Big Thanks to SL... Update and Dyno Pg. 117