Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

GReddy Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 01:21 PM

Default GReddy Turbo Kit

could GREDDY Turbo kit for scion tc could be installed in an auto transmission car???
Old 11-06-2007, 01:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You're 16.. where are you getting the money to buy a turbo
Old 11-06-2007, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no it doesnt.. nothing will fit on ur car until u turn at least 20.. weird huh?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Plus if you're 16, and you just got your PERMIT, you, by no means, should have a turbo. You are going to be an immature new driver who will already drive like and a$$ and the last thing you need to do is put that much more power behind the pedal so you can kill yourself and people around you. Learn to drive before you go putting more power in your car.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:30 PM
AAG
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Originally Posted by Chichum
Plus if you're 16, and you just got your PERMIT, you, by no means, should have a turbo. You are going to be an immature new driver who will already drive like and a$$ and the last thing you need to do is put that much more power behind the pedal so you can kill yourself and people around you. Learn to drive before you go putting more power in your car.
x2, a stock tc is plenty fast for a 16 year old (heck probably too much for a noob imo).
Old 11-06-2007, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

This is why SL is stupid sometimes. Who cares how old he is. He could be doing research for when he can afford it. I was 16 when I got my tC and did alot of research for when i got a lil older and could afford mods...

To answer his question... yes, the greddy turbo will fit an automatic tC. I have seen it first hand in person. That thing was sweet!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Im almost positive they make a turbo kit for the auto exactly(I may be wrong). Ageis just a number some older ppl drive like a$$es all the time. It all boils down to the maturity of the drive.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by BrownDogg
This is why SL is stupid sometimes. Who cares how old he is. He could be doing research for when he can afford it.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So you think that a 16 year old should have a 200+ HP car as his "learner". Every 16 year old (except nerds cause they're nerds) will drive fast and recklessly to impress a girl or their friends. I see it every day. Kid's doing 60 down a 35 2 lane road. They probably don't have hair on their ***** but they are old enough to drive a loaded weapon.

But then again, here 18 is old enough to kill someone overseas but not to drink a beer. I guess I'm beating a dead horse. Sorry to throw this off topic.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

he can be just as retarded with out a turbo,
if thats his passion and whats what he wants to save up for
there is no reason for him to not have access to the information. I do recommend he searches a little better next time though instead of posting as apparently quite alot of you have a tendency to be _______s
Old 11-06-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

So you think that a 16 year old should have a 200+ HP car as his "learner". Every 16 year old (except nerds cause they're nerds) will drive fast and recklessly to impress a girl or their friends. I see it every day. Kid's doing 60 down a 35 2 lane road. They probably don't have hair on their ***** but they are old enough to drive a loaded weapon.

But then again, here 18 is old enough to kill someone overseas but not to drink a beer. I guess I'm beating a dead horse. Sorry to throw this off topic.
You're an ignorant one-sided person..... and I hate people like that.

You can not assume just because of his age that he will drive like that. Sure, most new drivers suck, but you're not the judge of who he is and his driving abilities. That is one reason why we have law enforcement.

And who is to say that he will not drive recklessly even w/out the turbo???

People like you need to be

Ohh and the whole 'nerds' statement.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:49 PM

Yo guys chill up!!!
i am just researching on puting a turbo in auto tranny...

well i was from different country and their they don't really care about licence so i started driving cars, motorbikes...so i think i know to drive...
and guys like browndogg thanks for supporting me buddy!!!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

It fits... with modification. I've done it.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

why cut the kid up...hes just askin some questions...he didnt ask for your thoughts about him puttin one in...he just asked about the turbo
Old 11-07-2007, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL, Dad, is that you?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LMAO
Old 11-07-2007, 08:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KINGxOFxSKA

You're an ignorant one-sided person..... and I hate people like that.

You can not assume just because of his age that he will drive like that. Sure, most new drivers suck, but you're not the judge of who he is and his driving abilities. That is one reason why we have law enforcement.

And who is to say that he will not drive recklessly even w/out the turbo???

People like you need to be

Ohh and the whole 'nerds' statement.
Well, I can see what he's saying, especially about young, naive, and inexperienced drivers. The younger you are, the more likely you are to do something really stupid and kill someone, especially yourself.

In fact, I have a story about this exact thing! I was coming home after a movie one night with my girl, and around my house there's a 30 MPH 2 lane road. The cops run speed traps there often, since most people (myself included) think it's way too slow. So I make it a habit to do between 30 and 35, just to keep the police and my wallet happy. This night, however, the guy behind me didn't want to do that. He leapt around me in his riced out Corolla and took off.

I almost always try to get license plates, just in case something stupid happens, like a hit and run or something, so I floored it to keep up. I backed off at 65, and he was still pulling away from me, so I didn't get the plate. But I caught back up to him turning onto my street. He lives just TWO houses down, and I saw him and a kid (~13-14) get out.

Moral of the story: Idiots are idiots, in spite of age.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

My first car was a 71 Chevy Nova with a 350 small block w/ a lil under 400whp in it...i was 17 yrs old at the time...guess what?? It was my father who picked out the car for me. Regardless of age, driving is a responsibility and it doesnt matter how much power is under the hood of that car...its up to the driver to assume responsibility of his/her actions based on driving habits. My parents coulda put me in a 700whp big block chevelle and I still woulda been a careful non ignorant driver.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

this guy has a greddy kit on a auto. you can ask him wat he did...

https://www.scionlife.com/profile/krdshrk
Old 11-08-2007, 01:17 PM

Thanks mospeedtc!!