Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 09:24 PM

Default Help

how much miles r u guys pushing on your tc with turbos on? which one is the best kit if u r using car for daily basis and u want it to last long? lets say for another 80000 miles(got 15000 for now)?
Old 11-27-2007, 10:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

No matter who you pick, you need to do it right or it won't matter what kit you have. Don't cheap out! I'm not saying you have to spend a crap load on stuff. Make sure you get proper gauges to monitor your setup and the most important thing is to make sure you get it tuned and by a tuner that knows what they are doing. Again, the tune is very very important and will make or break how long your car will last.

With that said I would go with Dezod. They have kits ready to go, running some great deals, has now been around the longest for the tCs, and has by far the best service out of anyone. You may not think service it key but you will soon find out that it is. Even if something is a few dollars less somewhere else (which is rare) it's not worth the hassle. Paul is also good with working with you if you need anything different. Deozd Dezod Dezod!

BTW, I get paid everytime I say Dezod Dezod Dezod. j/k
Old 11-27-2007, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Did I hear Dezod, no but really, Paul over at Dezod will help you with anything!