Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...
View Poll Results: Wouldn't you trade it?
Nah, bro.. I wouldn't
54.05%
Hell yea- Hit da' shyt, son!
45.95%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

I NEED HELP QUICK! WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO?!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 12:57 PM

One of my friends has an 04 SRT and its fast. But honestly, they are cop magnets. We've had cops follow us and just to see if he would do something stupid and try to give him a ticket. And cost wise, check out how much insurance costs are as well, i havnt bought my tC yet so im not sure how much insurance is yet on it.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Banned
SL Member

He stated that the insurance was only $25 more.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:19 PM
SL Member

Dyltone, I PM'ed you..
Old 04-26-2007, 11:27 PM
SL Member

dont forget that guys who drive neons ar 53% more likley to contract genital herpes.
Old 04-27-2007, 02:17 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by AngrySnail
Dyltone, I PM'ed you..
I got no PM
Old 04-27-2007, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Trade? No way in hell. Period. Just my opinion but no flippin way.

You can't just "swap" papers and payments by the way. You have to "sell" and finance your cars to legally do the trade.

Remember, a Dodge is a Dodge, a Ford is a Ford.....as friend of mine used to say "you can't polish a turd"

You will end up kicking yourself in the long run.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ugly?! ...never. The SRT4 is one of the meanest looking sedans out there. UGLY is all the fat-chonga chicks drving our TC's now. I swear, whenever I happen to glance into one of the 57 TC's I see daily, 9/10 it's a girl drving! Like... the TC is the new beetle!
OUCH!! I drive a Tc and I'm a girl so according to your statement I am fat and ugly. Thanks buddy! I hope that made you feel better about yourself!

I'm going down to HIN in Georgia and possibly HIN - Miami in Dec. - I hope you see my car there so you feel bad about what you said!

Don't get the STR-4, definately go for the Evo or STI!! I have a bunch of friends that let me drive/autocross their evo's. They are AMAZING. If I ever trade in the Tc it's gonna be for an Evo. Or... maybe i'll get a 350Z like Rob so we can still have matching cars.

Originally Posted by Robs_tc
I met my girl friend one day cruising with the tC being the topic of conversation. How often do you find a fine looking tuner girl whose car is tricked out more then half the people on this forum
Thanks Rob. I love you
Old 04-27-2007, 01:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my girlfriend drives a tC to....def. not fat....
Old 04-27-2007, 02:38 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by KarysTC
Ugly?! ...never. The SRT4 is one of the meanest looking sedans out there. UGLY is all the fat-chonga chicks drving our TC's now. I swear, whenever I happen to glance into one of the 57 TC's I see daily, 9/10 it's a girl drving! Like... the TC is the new beetle!
OUCH!! I drive a Tc and I'm a girl so according to your statement I am fat and ugly. Thanks buddy! I hope that made you feel better about yourself!

I'm going down to HIN in Georgia and possibly HIN - Miami in Dec. - I hope you see my car there so you feel bad about what you said!

Don't get the STR-4, definately go for the Evo or STI!! I have a bunch of friends that let me drive/autocross their evo's. They are AMAZING. If I ever trade in the Tc it's gonna be for an Evo. Or... maybe i'll get a 350Z like Rob so we can still have matching cars.

Originally Posted by Robs_tc
I met my girl friend one day cruising with the tC being the topic of conversation. How often do you find a fine looking tuner girl whose car is tricked out more then half the people on this forum
Thanks Rob. I love you

oH, C'mon... you know what I meant.
Basically, all of these dull chicks and middle aged women who drive these cars daily, are the same cars we come here and brag about religiously!
Anyway, it was an obnoxios comment, and i'm sorry if I offended anyone. I hope didn't lose anyone's respect. All Imeant to say was: at one point on time, this car was 'IT', with it's slick curves, and outta-hand sunroof, and bad azz interior, is turning into... an alternative for a Corolla! Like you guys haven't noticed! I mean.. I don't know about where you guys live, but here in MIAMI, ever other 4 cars is a TC. I find it hard to take pride in my car when EVERYONE is driving one. This isn't such a big deal, and believe me when I tell you I'm not merely as affected as I may sound, I just wanted you guys to see my point.

I remember before I bought my TC everyone knew how bad I wanted it. They were so rare, and everytime I'd see one out in the streets with my friends or family, we'd acknowledge it because "Oh, look! it's that car you want again! What is it again?" ...and now it's like... they're EVERYWHERE_ NO FUN!!!
Old 04-27-2007, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^ Quit ur wineing, nut up and turbo your tC!! Your not gonna get the SRT so now figure which turob kit you want. Just because you see alot of tC's around doesn't mean yu can't still take pride in your car. Look at it this way, since there are more tC's around, it less likely a jealous ***** will scratch/key/de-face your car!
Old 04-27-2007, 02:45 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by jrodTc
^^^ Quit ur wineing, nut up and turbo your tC!! Your not gonna get the SRT so now figure which turob kit you want. Just because you see alot of tC's around doesn't mean yu can't still take pride in your car. Look at it this way, since there are more tC's around, it less likely a jealous ***** will scratch/key/de-face your car!
...tru dat_
Old 04-27-2007, 02:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wasn't totally offended or anything. I just thought it was funny how you categorized everyone. I always try to catch up to Scions when I see them on the road and 1/2 the time it's a stock car with a driver over the age of 30. ( no offense to anyone).

Yea. I got my first tc in 2004 before anyone else had it. I went to the dealership to buy a Corrolla S. and saw the Tc. It was love at first site haha. I always wanted a car no one else had. It seems everyone here has a black civic. It's ridiculous, so I know where you are coming from on that. If every other car was a tc here I'd probably want to trade mine too.

Good luck with whichever car you decide to go with! (cough cough EVO .. )
Old 04-27-2007, 02:47 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dyltone
Dyltone, I PM'ed you..
I got no PM
..and now?
Old 04-27-2007, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wouldn't get the SRT-4, only because I think they're ugly and I'm not a fan of American cars. Not to say that American cars suck, I just don't have a taste for them.

You should get a ZPI Stage 1 Turbo, which should be enough for you. Unless you want faster, then get a ZPI Stage 2 block and a Stage 1.5 turbo. That's what I'm doing!