Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...
View Poll Results: Better Turbo Kit?
Dezod Motorsports
84.00%
ZPI Stage 1
16.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Im Confused....ZPI and Dezod.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 04:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pollup
sorry man but i noticed from your posts what an ***hole you are so i really feel the need to post the fact that you are one and pretty much haunt any comment you make. and if you would like to take the foot in the mouth literally instead of referring to you keeping your mouth shut about a topic feel free, but everyone who knows you knows exactly what i meant. enough said
Now pollup, with all due respect, he has EVERY right to say what he wants. ESPECIALLY after what he had to endure. If you would have had to pay the price of another tC for someone else's negligence, I would love to see what you would have had to say. For you to call him an a$$hole just shows how far your head is up your own a$$.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace
Originally Posted by pollup
sorry man but i noticed from your posts what an ***hole you are so i really feel the need to post the fact that you are one and pretty much haunt any comment you make. and if you would like to take the foot in the mouth literally instead of referring to you keeping your mouth shut about a topic feel free, but everyone who knows you knows exactly what i meant. enough said
Now pollup, with all due respect, he has EVERY right to say what he wants. ESPECIALLY after what he had to endure. If you would have had to pay the price of another tC for someone else's negligence, I would love to see what you would have had to say. For you to call him an a$$hole just shows how far your head is up your own a$$.

at the "someone else's negligence"... Still telling that same old one sided story I see.

Man, this thread isn't shut down yet? Dang!