Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Jersey Mike boosted!!! 320whp 356ft lbs

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by zer0
I think my repeated words were...."It's Beautiful". Don't know how many times I said that.

By the way, I'm going to have a rematch with the WRX guy this weekend. This time I'm going to keep the turbo spooled as we roll.
1 word of advice... BRAKE BOOST
You should have no problem then..

And that sir is EXACTLY what I'm going to do... I'm new to racing on Boost, so I didn't know of this when we raced before. Now that I have been practicing it, I think I can get him.
Dude.. just to let you know.. Beating a WRX from a roll is not that impressive... Beat him from a dig. That will be tons more impressive.

You should DEFINATELY be able to get him from a roll.. hell even without break boosting... Go find a modded SRT-4 and race him from a roll..

Of those that know what I am talking about please help me enlighten people about how racing an AWD car from a roll is not that impressive...

BTW I am in no way saying that your car is not impressive.. I am sure you would smoke mine, especially since I am friggin hatin my car atm, but seriously I am just trying to let you know about what to stack your car against.
P.S. I beat a 350Z on the highway also...
Old 05-19-2006, 12:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Gentlemen.. lets keep the ____ing contest and critical comments to a limit.. this usually doesn't turn out good, and there is no need to get a thread locked over it..
Old 05-19-2006, 12:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by HighlanderMac
I think my repeated words were...."It's Beautiful". Don't know how many times I said that.

By the way, I'm going to have a rematch with the WRX guy this weekend. This time I'm going to keep the turbo spooled as we roll.

And that sir is EXACTLY what I'm going to do... I'm new to racing on Boost, so I didn't know of this when we raced before. Now that I have been practicing it, I think I can get him.
Dude.. just to let you know.. Beating a WRX from a roll is not that impressive... Beat him from a dig. That will be tons more impressive.

You should DEFINATELY be able to get him from a roll.. hell even without break boosting... Go find a modded SRT-4 and race him from a roll..

Of those that know what I am talking about please help me enlighten people about how racing an AWD car from a roll is not that impressive...

BTW I am in no way saying that your car is not impressive.. I am sure you would smoke mine, especially since I am friggin hatin my car atm, but seriously I am just trying to let you know about what to stack your car against.

FYI....I'm not a Noob. I think I know what it means to race an AWD from a roll. Thanks for the ANTI-incouragement though.
Old 05-19-2006, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
What's the actual date for the shootout in August? Any ideas yet?

We'd love to put our tC up against a ZPI car. I'm currently in the process of getting some better tires and I guess I'll launch the car next time .
Ditto
Old 05-19-2006, 02:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

FYI....I'm not a Noob. I think I know what it means to race an AWD from a roll. Thanks for the ANTI-incouragement though.
Whatever you say man...
Just trying to let you in on a few things. Because you are..... nevermind..

Go on an beat your WRX, post about how you smoked it, get props from everyone who doesnt understand how unimpressive that is. And be happy...
Old 05-19-2006, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Whatever you say man...
Just trying to let you in on a few things. Because you are..... nevermind..

Go on an beat your WRX, post about how you smoked it, get props from everyone who doesnt understand how unimpressive that is. And be happy...
I'll somke you too.. And I'll use the Z to do it, cause using the tC would be a waste of gas...
Old 05-19-2006, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'll somke you too.. And I'll use the Z to do it, cause using the tC would be a waste of my gas...
Please stop messing up this thread with your cocky comments.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude... can you read??
First off.. you can bring your Z.. it isnt that fast. Second. I surely hope you mean you would have your gf race me in the Z cause we all know she is the one that can drive. Third.. Read my post in the first place.. I said that your tC was faster than mine, I am just trying to get you to pick some more impressive races.
I thought that is why you turbo'd your car. To show how fast it actually is, not to go race things that a 220hp tC could beat...
Old 05-19-2006, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Dude... can you read??
First off.. you can bring your Z.. it isnt that fast. Second. I surely hope you mean you would have your gf race me in the Z cause we all know she is the one that can drive. Third.. Read my post in the first place.. I said that your tC was faster than mine, I am just trying to get you to pick some more impressive races.
I thought that is why you turbo'd your car. To show how fast it actually is, not to go race things that a 220hp tC could beat...

DUDE....It's only been boosted for about 2 weeks. We have jobs, families, and lifestyles besides Racing all the time. Man...Some people are just impatient. It's not like there won't be more races...
Old 05-19-2006, 03:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stu_Gotti
Gentlemen.. lets keep the ____ing contest and critical comments to a limit.. this usually doesn't turn out good, and there is no need to get a thread locked over it..
I dont think this will be getting back to the topic of Jersey Mike's car anytime soon.
Feel free to start a new thread when you have the dyno sheets. Maybe that thread will stay on topic...

*LOCKED*