Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Krdshrk vs Munch - 1/8th mile drag video

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Just out of curiousity though, why is it that every vid I have seen of Munch's car in action, it's high 13sec times? Where are the "I'm built motor" passes?
WOW I knew this thread would get outta hand sooner or later. Since you are hardup for a low 13 second pass . Here you go I don't feel I have to prove anything to you, or anyone else here. I like bracket racing. It takes skill. I like chasing down the slower cars that get the headstart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3DGncqJQ4
Old 05-11-2007, 12:08 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by BangorXB
wow didnt take long for this thread to turn into a biscuit fest!!!

99% of the ppl on this forum dont even know what munch actually has under the hood of his tc....so maybe hes just messing with the ppl who think they can beat him with these high 13 sec videos. who knows? i wanna see him really lite it up and see what he can really do cuz i know its alot faster then what everyone is seeing!!

Which is why I don't understand all the Secrets. This aint the CIA, FBI, or ATF you know. It's just people and cars. Is there some investment needing to be protected that it's all "classified information" or something? You pratically would NEVER race your car if you wanted it to be that hush, hush.
dude, it took you like two weeks to let everyone know what your times were.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by krdshrk
Which is why I don't understand all the Secrets. This aint the CIA, FBI, or ATF you know. It's just people and cars. Is there some investment needing to be protected that it's all "classified information" or something? You pratically would NEVER race your car if you wanted it to be that hush, hush.
It's because a lot of people will find fault with their setup, saying it's bs or bogus or whatever, no matter what.

I get tons of people asking me "Why didn't you get a Manual tC?" All the friggin time.

Video's leave little room for questions, when you explain it step by step what people are watching. That's one thing I try to do in my videos. Leave little room for question. Now you still get your typical hater who happens to be dyslexic and totally miss everything in the vid.

But I just brush my shoulders off with them.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
Just out of curiousity though, why is it that every vid I have seen of Munch's car in action, it's high 13sec times? Where are the "I'm built motor" passes?
WOW I knew this thread would get outta hand sooner or later. Since you are hardup for a low 13 second pass . Here you go I don't feel I have to prove anything to you, or anyone else here. I like bracket racing. It takes skill. I like chasing down the slower cars that get the headstart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol3DGncqJQ4

Yet again, people misunderstand what I was asking...Just asking a question bro. Good job in the vid.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

99% of the ppl on this forum dont even know what munch actually has under the hood of his tc....so maybe hes just messing with the ppl who think they can beat him with these high 13 sec videos. who knows? i wanna see him really lite it up and see what he can really do cuz i know its alot faster then what everyone is seeing!!

Do you have a 2 month old son that requires your time after you get off work? On the weekends, I don't generally make time for posting vids on SL...so forgive me for taking a whole 2 weeks...
Old 05-11-2007, 01:37 AM
SL Member

Do you have a 2 month old son that requires your time after you get off work? On the weekends, I don't generally make time for posting vids on SL...so forgive me for taking a whole 2 weeks...
very true, but c'mon. how long does it take to type 13.5 @ 108mph. but honestly, if someone doesnt want to tell us about there car, then i really dont care to know about it. the only reason i wanted to know your times is cause our setups were almost the same.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

very true, but c'mon. how long does it take to type 13.5 @ 108mph. but honestly, if someone doesnt want to tell us about there car, then i really dont care to know about it. the only reason i wanted to know your times is cause our setups were almost the same.

HAHAA...you make it sound so simple. Do about 10 or so vids with Editing, video transitions, music, text, Titles with detail descriptions, Closing Credits....and then report back to me and let me know if it's "just typing 13.5 @ 108mph" involved in creating the vids.

I had well over 2 hrs worth of vid that I needed to upload. I uploaded about 4 or 5 vids in that two weeks worth of time. Now of course I could have just left them raw and uncut....But I would like to think my editing and attention to detail is what makes them enjoyable.