Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

LOCK and delete

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ok everyone can stop talking there ____ up in here, I want a stage zero pretty much for the manifold and down pipe because that was one of the only companys that put out aa turbo kit the used the 16g "mitsu" flange, second off I already have a brand new intercooler and pipiping, along with a new wastegate and b.o.v., so contrary to popular belife on MY post, I am not trying to boost "for under a grand", I am trying some more pieces for my kit for under a grand, hopefuly less, because I pretty much that if I get a used turbo the tubo will need to be rebult at the least. and 20tcdude05, I understand that you are trying to pust your kit, and that is cool, I even made you an offer for your maifold and down pipe, and you said you didn't want to part it out, but don't come up here saying I am trying to boost on a budget, and you have the greatest kit for sale on here, I would perfer to go with the mitsu style flange and run a 18g turbo because I am not planning on building a race car, I just want to build a quicker daily driver
Old 05-14-2008, 02:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a bunch of ZPI manifolds and downpipes I will let go for "cheap"

and your price of $332.00 for a 16g is for a rebuilt one not a new one. (not that it matters)

Regards-

Todd
Old 05-14-2008, 02:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Todddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Yo! haha
Old 05-14-2008, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

cccccccccccooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the help todd!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2008, 04:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

You guys gotta realize something with this thread tho. I think it's the first one that the TT, Dezod and ZPI guys actually agreed on something..
Old 05-15-2008, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

bump
Old 05-15-2008, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What`s the point of this bump? Thought you were gonna get help from Todd? Or is his $400 manifold too expensive as its nearly half of the $900 you wanted to spend?
Old 05-15-2008, 01:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

shouldn't ypu be trynig to push your stuff? still no bites? sucks for you!!!! he did, I am still waiting to hear back from him, I still would like to buy a complete kit on top of those that I am getting from him
Old 05-15-2008, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i get along with every one but the morons lol
Old 05-15-2008, 01:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

go to an xb forum, bother them
Old 05-15-2008, 02:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey troy did i ever say anything about you no so stick a sock in it i get along with every one did i ever say your a efffing moron no so dont jump to conclusions but if i was you i would go through todd for all your needs he will make your dreams come true
Old 05-15-2008, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I say that to you because you and him are not adding anything positve to this conversation but negative crap, tcdude because I wouldn't buy his kit for what he wanted and you coryjames because you have no reason to post any input on a scion "TC" (key word there) turbo discusion, you drive a xb, and that sucks for you, but our tcs are way faster out of the box then the 2nd gen xb, and this is a discussion related on how to make our (mine, cough) faster, not the 2nd gen toaster, I mean xb
Old 05-15-2008, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey troy all my friends have tcs im just as fast as them i weigh all of 90 pounds more and have the same drag and im going to say sorry to the tc owners for this but most will get where im comming from
this is a scion forum we are alowed to post in any thread we seem fit i never cut you down or made fun of your car sorry i wanted to be different by driving a xb2 i had the original xb to i love it the new one has more potential sorry that the xb2 isnt seen as a fast car we will soon see other wise and way faster out of the box? you base your response on ignorance and take attacks at me i have a kit from todd at tt on its way most of it is sitting in my livingroom right next to me i have the same motor i would much rather be in the xb2 forums but most of them are into big wheels and big systems so i come to the tc forums to talk the good stuff sinnce visiting the tc forums your the only dill weed that took a attack at my car and me for driving it all i have to say is grow up.....
Old 05-15-2008, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

troy, corey has been around the block and has a right to post here while you have 6 posts total and started a thread worth getting bashed for.. come on mang...
Old 05-15-2008, 02:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
hey troy all my friends have tcs im just as fast as them i weigh all of 90 pounds more and have the same drag and im going to say sorry to the tc owners for this but most will get where im comming from
this is a scion forum we are alowed to post in any thread we seem fit i never cut you down or made fun of your car sorry i wanted to be different by driving a xb2 i had the original xb to i love it the new one has more potential sorry that the xb2 isnt seen as a fast car we will soon see other wise and way faster out of the box? you base your response on ignorance and take attacks at me i have a kit from todd at tt on its way most of it is sitting in my livingroom right next to me i have the same motor i would much rather be in the xb2 forums but most of them are into big wheels and big systems so i come to the tc forums to talk the good stuff sinnce visiting the tc forums your the only dill weed that took a attack at my car and me for driving it all i have to say is grow up.....
+1 All the way!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks java all the tc guys and me get along good if you look im in every new tc turbo thread i have the same motor i like to feel the pain of my brothers in the 2 doors lol i almost got a tc but i like being able to have sex any and every where in my car tc is a little cramped try having road sex in a tc not going to work out lol
Old 05-15-2008, 02:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Troys_tc
I say that to you because you and him are not adding anything positve to this conversation but negative crap, tcdude because I wouldn't buy his kit for what he wanted and you coryjames because you have no reason to post any input on a scion "TC" (key word there) turbo discusion, you drive a xb, and that sucks for you, but our tcs are way faster out of the box then the 2nd gen xb, and this is a discussion related on how to make our (mine, cough) faster, not the 2nd gen toaster, I mean xb

This 2nd Gen xB will RAPE YOU! So, don't look down on the rest of the scion community just because we have tCs.

Old 05-15-2008, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i love you tc drivers and yes that xb2 will rape most lol or pretty much everything crazy mobile one lol
Old 05-15-2008, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
thanks java all the tc guys and me get along good if you look im in every new tc turbo thread i have the same motor i like to feel the pain of my brothers in the 2 doors lol i almost got a tc but i like being able to have sex any and every where in my car tc is a little cramped try having road sex in a tc not going to work out lol

Simple, you remove the head rest out of the front seat, and recline them down flush to the rear bottom cushion. It turns into a full body bed bro.... The front seats fully recline down to the floor almost, and the rear seats recline as well.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^spoken like performed!! hahaha

Quick Reply: LOCK and delete