Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Louis Stikes again *Stock Stage 0 1/8th mile runs*

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Banned
SL Member

I'm going to test travis's 1 page theory as well... watch for my new post.
Old 08-12-2007, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ im so gonna ruin it
Old 08-12-2007, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Louis Stikes again *Stock Stage 0 1/8th mile runs*

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
He has a Stage 0, and nothing else.
thats cool, stock.
Car is competely stock other than the turbo kit.
yaya, stock. except the turbo.
I brought along those used up Drag radials just to see if he can get anything out of them
hmm. my stock scion didnt come with these. so i guess you cant consider it stock.
and it has management. thats not stock.

nice kills none the less.
mazda speed 3's are pretty effin fast. good job beating one.
but was he beating you with out the drag radials?
Old 08-12-2007, 06:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LiquidFX
my best time on a 1/8th track is a 10.13.....lowered and CAI only
beat a supercharged tC with mods a couple of times.
If you beat a s/c tC they didnt know how to drive. I was running 9.9's in the 1/8, with Intake/Axleback, and almost a full second quicker now. Just need to get my damn 9.5psi pulley back on, intake, and get a temporary tune.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

here are the time slips and a couple of videos
http://www.scionsmoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1156
No way was the Car 54 in your slips s/c, intake, exhaut, tires. 5speed or auto s/c with those mods would have murdered you in the 1/8, 1/4, or any other form of track. Those times are nowhere near what a stock s/c tC would be running. 10.2-3 with mods??? lmao
Old 08-12-2007, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 06SuperWhite_SoCal_tC
here are the time slips and a couple of videos
http://www.scionsmoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1156
No way was the Car 54 in your slips s/c, intake, exhaut, tires. 5speed or auto s/c with those mods would have murdered you in the 1/8, 1/4, or any other form of track. Those times are nowhere near what a stock s/c tC would be running. 10.2-3 with mods??? lmao
My car with, s/c, NST 9.5, axleback exhaust, stock tires... 9.19 @ 77.19 mph
http://youtube.com/user/theinvizab1eone
Old 08-12-2007, 07:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He has a Stage 0, and nothing else. Car is competely stock other than the turbo kit. I brought along those used up Drag radials just to see if he can get anything out of them (He currently, just runs on Falken Street tires).
Old 08-12-2007, 12:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dyltone
He has a street tune on an E-manage blue box. He does not have a Wideband for A/F ratio reading
Ummmm, hate to bring this up... YOU CAN'T STREET TUNE A CAR WITHOUT A WIDEBAND... not even kenny!

ORLY.....guess I just imagine Hooking up a laptop to my emanage and having Kenny tune it with the software when our car didn't have a wideband for over a year....

Yet again, you amaze me with the DUMBness that which consumes you.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by olaHalo
He has a Stage 0, and nothing else.
thats cool, stock.
Car is competely stock other than the turbo kit.
yaya, stock. except the turbo.
I brought along those used up Drag radials just to see if he can get anything out of them
hmm. my stock scion didnt come with these. so i guess you cant consider it stock.
and it has management. thats not stock.

nice kills none the less.
mazda speed 3's are pretty effin fast. good job beating one.
but was he beating you with out the drag radials?

STOCK = no additional "POWER" mods. I don't drive a Mazda 3, so why did you say "but was he beating "you" with out the drag radials?"

And yes, he was beating the Mazda 3 without DR's.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

STOCK = no additional "POWER" mods. I don't drive a Mazda 3, so why did you say "but was he beating "you" with out the drag radials?"

i said "you" referring to whoever was racing with the tC. louis stevens i guess? not you silly.
and if you look closely, youll see a question mark at the end of that sentence. that means that i was asking (drum roll.......) a question! not making a statement.

and i seems like your not sure if it was even a mazdaspeed 3. i assumed it was because they are pretty damn fast.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

He has a Stage 0, and nothing else. Car is competely stock other than the turbo kit. I brought along those used up Drag radials just to see if he can get anything out of them (He currently, just runs on Falken Street tires).

Well sad thing is that car is totally stock now! And for sale
Old 08-12-2007, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol, sorry for taking ur car dude. haha
Old 08-13-2007, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha, thats y i envy him
Old 08-13-2007, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I was running 9.2's consistant with my supercharger on 18" rims, bbk and falken 512 street tires and 200lbs of audio in the back rockin white zombie "good for .2 haha"

Good stories to read though!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lol, sorry for taking ur car dude. haha

no worries man
Old 08-13-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

*edited*
Old 08-13-2007, 04:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

i said "you" referring to whoever was racing with the tC. louis stevens i guess? not you silly.
and if you look closely, youll see a question mark at the end of that sentence. that means that i was asking (drum roll.......) a question! not making a statement.

and i seems like your not sure if it was even a mazdaspeed 3. i assumed it was because they are pretty damn fast.

I don't follow Mazda's product line. What I know is it's the vehicle that is Factory turboed. And to answer you question, Louis beat him on Street tires. He raced him twice both times on street tires, and THEN after I got there, I gave him the DR's. By that time, the Mazda guy was not racing anymore.

I did say that in my original post.

PS....I just did a look-see on Mazda's website. It was a MazdaSPeed3

On Mazda's Website it reads thus:

Originally Posted by MazdaUSA
MZR 2.3 LITER DIRECT-INJECTED TURBO ENGINE

The MAZDASPEED3 is truly wild at heart, with a 263 HP MZR 2.3 liter direct-injected turbo engine that produces 280 ft-lb torque. It offers truly exhilarating acceleration from a standing start, superior passing, and one of the highest top speeds in its class. The internal cooling effects of direct-injection reduce knocking tendencies and boost fuel economy without sacrificing low-end torque. And the MZR 2.3L direct-injected turbo engine has a relatively high compression ratio of 9:5.1, which contributes to its high performance and improved fuel economy. Unleash the beast inside it and you.

Hmm...pretty good performing car for out the shop. Its a 6-speed transmission also. I don't like the way it looks though. It's a "Sports Wagon". I think it looks like a small mini-van if you ask me.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

He has a street tune on an E-manage blue box. He does not have a Wideband for A/F ratio reading
Ummmm, hate to bring this up... YOU CAN'T STREET TUNE A CAR WITHOUT A WIDEBAND... not even kenny!

ORLY.....guess I just imagine Hooking up a laptop to my emanage and having Kenny tune it with the software when our car didn't have a wideband for over a year....

Yet again, you amaze me with the DUMBness that which consumes you.
You really are the stupidest person on this forum. ASSCLOWN! If he is using the laptop, he's reading the A/F from that and using it for a WIDEBAND! If he had no way of monitoring what the motor is doing, then he CAN NOT TUNE IT!!!

You really need to shut up and leave the board for a while, maybe after kenny starts a new company you can come back...

You think I don't know that dumb dumb. I was sitting right there watching the A/F readings come out on the Emanage. STFU already. Every time I say something, you try and come in and say....OH NO YOU ARE WRONG! You did that last time to, and then people came in and confirmed what I was saying, and Magically you STFU and didn't say nothing else, why, because you are a complete waste of space. Get off my ***** dude. This is another attempt to try and show that you know something, when we all know how COMPLETELY CLUELESS you are. Maybe when you have a "WORKING" car to drive, you can have something valuable to contribute.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

You think I don't know that dumb dumb. I was sitting right there watching the A/F readings come out on the Emanage. STFU already. Every time I say something, you try and come in and say....OH NO YOU ARE WRONG! You did that last time to, and then people came in and confirmed what I was saying, and Magically you STFU and didn't say nothing else, why, because you are a complete waste of space. Get off my ***** dude. This is another attempt to try and show that you know something, when we all know how COMPLETELY CLUELESS you are. Maybe when you have a "WORKING" car to drive, you can have something valuable to contribute.
I wouldnt go as far as saying he is completely clueless...I actually think he has a decent grip of knowledge dealing with turbo's, especially on a tC. He is building one hell of a monster and Im sure his numbers will show that once its completed.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion

I wouldnt go as far as saying he is completely clueless...I actually think he has a decent grip of knowledge dealing with turbo's, especially on a tC.
Simply come on dude. He is clueless. You have more knowledge in your pinky finger than this dude. He is a tool. He is OH....Zero for like 5 in the things he tries to say I'm wrong on. Should I name them?

Originally Posted by SimplyScion
He is building one hell of a monster and Im sure his numbers will show that once its completed.
You mean he is paying someone to build one hell of a monster, not "He is building one hell of a monster". Maybe you should ask him how he pays for that build by the way. Dude's a fake, no sugar coating about that. Talks about how he can go fast on a motorcycle...WOW...I should be envious. He just comes out and spouts at the mouth with nothing of value to the SL community. His only involvement on SL from what I can see, is just to come into threads I make, and try to hijack them with STUPID statements that only end up annoying people at best. Dude is a JOKE! Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not saying I'm the smartest person here, but when you try and tell me I'm wrong, after I have done it a MILLION times, then you make yourself look like the dumbest A-hole in the world.

Quick Reply: Louis Stikes again *Stock Stage 0 1/8th mile runs*