Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Louis Stikes again *Stock Stage 0 1/8th mile runs*

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

The Family
SL Member

here are the time slips and a couple of videos
http://www.scionsmoke.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=1156
Old 08-11-2007, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
why are you making it seem like everyone is out to get you??? one of the first things i did was congradulate louis on his kills.

"congrats to louis on fresh kills. "

and then i showed my confidence that he would run 13's

"i mean when, not if, but when he gets his 13 second pass, i'll be happy for him."

relax travis. sorry if i made you feel as if im trying to bash on you and louis. what happened to the old travis that would fire back with a funny smartass comment?
I'm not addressing you directly Brett. Since you are the one chatting with me, it's just an indirect reflect at my frustration at what has become of the F/I section. I'm just Over it all. And it's just more like a irritation, a thorn in my side now. Just trying to share an experience, and good accomplishment/progress in my eyes, and you can't even get one full page anymore without someone kicking dirt at you or your friends.

I'm going to go play some GT4 now. Maybe when I come back, I will have cooled a bit. See you guys later.

PS...I'm still the same ole travis....
Old 08-11-2007, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Spoiled? I pay for everything on my car my god damn self....You came on here writing a flippin' novel about the race's like ur flippin' a play by play analyst for espn or some poop. You can tell me all day that 12.7 isnt impressive but yet im faster than you built motor or not, im still faster than you. Beating a mazda 3 or 6 isnt impressive...A rsx-s with 7 psi will rape him in the 1/4 if he can drive and that goes for the srt4 also. You gave him some beat up drag radials like you said. I have never even put drag radials on my car...
but back on topic, sorry for my "spoiled little snotty kid" rant...

Louis, good luck being the first stage 0 to break into the 13's. Strap some slicks on and do it big!

Did I tell you to read it all?
Old 08-11-2007, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Spoiled? I pay for everything on my car my god damn self....You came on here writing a flippin' novel about the race's like ur flippin' a play by play analyst for espn or some poop. You can tell me all day that 12.7 isnt impressive but yet im faster than you built motor or not, im still faster than you. Beating a mazda 3 or 6 isnt impressive...A rsx-s with 7 psi will rape him in the 1/4 if he can drive and that goes for the srt4 also. You gave him some beat up drag radials like you said. I have never even put drag radials on my car...
but back on topic, sorry for my "spoiled little snotty kid" rant...

Louis, good luck being the first stage 0 to break into the 13's. Strap some slicks on and do it big!

Did I tell you to read it all?
I cant argue anymore cause ill get in trouble again with an admin again and get banned, but I guess I came off as dick at first I...my bad....Im gonna go do some work on the car and grab some cheeseburgers and chill...my bad travis
I see you went back and added to ur post, honestly dude I dont think you could say anything about 2 cent's being added. Your right there with me on that...Only 2 cents I ever add anyways is about ZPI but oh well..like I said earlier in my post....my fault
Old 08-11-2007, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^I just need a brake from Here for a while. Got to go finish my Super License on GT4.

Taking a break from here will allow me more free time with the 350z community, and focus on my Z a little more.

*edit*...lol, I editied out the rest of what I wrote, because I saw what you wrote. Let's just drop it man and get some grub, play some games and have fun with our cars.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yay for scion brotherhood... nay for useless bickering. congrats to louis on some nice kills!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

supercharger is still better!!! haha dam.. i just hit the nines bracket on the 1/8th also o wellz but i glad you to find a way to cool it down... tho
Old 08-11-2007, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

came on here writing a flippin' novel about the race's like ur flippin' a play by play analyst for espn or some poop.
haha.
espn 8 the ocho
Old 08-11-2007, 10:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

9's in 1/8 still isnt impressive, we'll see how it goes with a new clutch and flywheel

12.7 on a built motor isnt impressive either, but I didn't come in with my first comment being a negative tone when you posted it did I?

I went 12.7 on stock bottom end "AND" street tires LMFAO had to jump in and say that cause it makes me feel better LOL
Old 08-11-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ur sig says bfg drag radials????
Old 08-12-2007, 12:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^ur sig says bfg drag radials????
yeah...

well 318 my guess is that the car ran 12.79 with drags and then afterwards ran 12.7 on street tires.. you know.. after the driver was warmed up and all. just messin' mikescion.. but curious.. what were you running when you pulled that time on a stock bottom? that must have been nearing the threshold of acceptably safe power for a stock bottom end, yes?
Old 08-12-2007, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

now now guys every1 in here have raced there f/i cars i thought this is where we could all just get alone. also just want to let every1 know track, weather,sea lvl, tires, sus. tire psi, trans, body weight,ppl weights, and drivin skills all comes to a play
Old 08-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Banned
SL Member

He has a street tune on an E-manage blue box.
Travis, I just got back from the dealership looking at the new tC's... The salesman and service manager and I looked all over the place, but we couldn't find the factory E-Manage blue box, could you tell me where to look so I can hook them up?
Old 08-12-2007, 02:40 AM
Banned
SL Member

He has a street tune on an E-manage blue box. He does not have a Wideband for A/F ratio reading
Ummmm, hate to bring this up... YOU CAN'T STREET TUNE A CAR WITHOUT A WIDEBAND... not even kenny!
Old 08-12-2007, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dyltone
He has a street tune on an E-manage blue box.
Travis, I just got back from the dealership looking at the new tC's... The salesman and service manager and I looked all over the place, but we couldn't find the factory E-Manage blue box, could you tell me where to look so I can hook them up?[/quote]
you have to pop the trunk, take out the spare, and put the spare in place of your radiator.
noobs...
Old 08-12-2007, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

haha... i think what dyltone is trying to say... is that.... louis' stage 0 is not stock
Old 08-12-2007, 03:09 AM
Banned
SL Member

A race is a race is a race. Sorry they don't stick robotic men in the driver seat, who are systematically calculated to shift, launch, and drive perfectly every single time.
Automatic Transmission? Duh!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
look dude. i tried to assure you that i ment no i'll will. but if you want to take it as something its not, then be my geust. and if you're so fed up with scionlife and think its gone to the "dung beetles". then why do you post on here every day?
Try closer to 10 times a day!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...and you can't even get one full page anymore without someone kicking dirt at you or your friends...
Um...my thread is more then a page, and no one's kicked any dirt at me?

Anyway...Congratulations, that's awesome to beat out the Turbo Type S, and Mazda!
Old 08-12-2007, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
...and you can't even get one full page anymore without someone kicking dirt at you or your friends...
Um...my thread is more then a page, and no one's kicked any dirt at me?

Anyway...Congratulations, that's awesome to beat out the Turbo Type S, and Mazda!
dude.
rhythmncanttakeajoke

Quick Reply: Louis Stikes again *Stock Stage 0 1/8th mile runs*