Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Make No Mistake.....*VIDEO*

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 10:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Make No Mistake.....*VIDEO*

RhythmnSmoke fears No Man.....
ZPI owns the turbo game....

If this is the competition that I play around with on a usual basis with a Stock Block and a Stage 1 kit, just think of what a ZPI Stage 1 kit is capable of, if it rested on a built Motor......WORLD DOMINATION!

It just doesn't get any better than this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwYmNffjeHY
Old 01-13-2007, 11:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow gaining on that sti. god i love forum trolling at 4am. but some nice kills. keep bringing the videos. my boost is coming sooon
Old 01-13-2007, 11:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^And a Built Motor ZPI Stage 1 kit (not ours, but my Scikotics team mate) will be coming soon.....Oh, are we going to bring you some good videos alright.....

11sec passes here we come...
Old 01-13-2007, 11:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

On a side note:

I think SL needs a tC > video section
xB > video
xA > video

For those people who don't just CLAIM to do stuff, but have proof to back it up.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:07 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

So interesting video I guess. I do have to ask Travis, do you just drive around all night looking for these highway and side road races to film? It seems like you post a lot of these vids.

I understand your proud of your vehicle and investment, but why not leave that crap for the track? That highway seemed pretty busy and I noticed (or it appeared) in the one clip the car you where racing slammed on his brakes not to hit a car in his lane.

I guess my only concern is the lack of regard for others and quite possibly yourself. I am not raining on your parade, but I guess I am just concerned because of all the accidents and deaths I hear about from street racing here each week. Guess I am getting too old. LOL
Old 01-13-2007, 12:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
So interesting video I guess. I do have to ask Travis, do you just drive around all night looking for these highway and side road races to film? It seems like you post a lot of these vids.

I understand your proud of your vehicle and investment, but why not leave that crap for the track? That highway seemed pretty busy and I noticed (or it appeared) in the one clip the car you where racing slammed on his brakes not to hit a car in his lane.

I guess my only concern is the lack of regard for others and quite possibly yourself. I am not raining on your parade, but I guess I am just concerned because of all the accidents and deaths I hear about from street racing here each week. Guess I am getting too old. LOL

On the contrary. Our scene here is like 40-50 cars Deep. All parked at the local Tennessee Titans stadium. That's just our scene here man. I mean there are some pretty hardcore dudes rolling around here. 10 sec. Civics, Supras, WRX's, Evo's Muscle cars, you name it, they got power down here. And then there is ME.....little ole me....with the Scion tC. People will come up to you and challenge you all the time. You can say no, or you can oblige, your choice. And if you collectively compare my videos, you would notice that this one is the ONLY one that has a rather abundant amount of traffic. I didn't help by taking upon the race, but where I usually race is about 45 mins away from where we were, and they were not willing to travel that far. It took probably about 20 mins of deliberation trying to find the safest place. They wanted to go somewhere else, but I turned them down because I thought it would not be safe. But I would have to say that of all the vids I have ever done, this was the ONLY one that I was reluctant to race in. So.....YES PAUL, I do have a concious.

On a side note....Track dosen't open till March 31st. Trust me. You will see vids from the track. And I will lay to rest the age old question..."What does it do on the track".

PS...I'm probably as old as you are.. It is rather addicting though. I try to stop, and fools just keep wanting to test the tC. We don't get much respect as it is for our community because we all drive "SKYONS". So, when I get called out, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:26 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

On a side note....Track dosen't open till Feb. 31st. Trust me. You will see vids from the track. And I will lay to rest the age old question..."What does it do on the track".
P.S. Champ, there are only 28 days in Feb and 29 on a leap year.

BTW, I just heard of your child birth, congrats on the new member of the pit crew.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

On a side note....Track dosen't open till Feb. 31st. Trust me. You will see vids from the track. And I will lay to rest the age old question..."What does it do on the track".
P.S. Champ, there are only 28 days in Feb and 29 on a leap year.

BTW, I just heard of your child birth, congrats on the new member of the pit crew.

I've been up since 6am, and I went to bed at like 10pm.....Cut me some slack would ya...

And yes, thank you for the congrats. Can't WAIT till Little man gets here. His name is Jordan. I will take some pics of him, to share with everyone.

PS...I edited the above post in case you missed it.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I've been up since 6am, and I went to bed at like 10pm.....Cut me some slack would ya...

And yes, thank you for the congrats. Can't WAIT till Little man gets here. His name is Jordan. I will take some pics of him, to share with everyone.

PS...I edited the above post in case you missed it.
I know I was just pullin your chain about the Feb 31st comment. Nothin but SL love for ya Trav.

Yeah please do take pics of little man. I would like to see. I am a sucker for the kids.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

They have Test and Tune (weather permitting) starting Feb. 3rd. I'm not sure if the general public is allowed to attend those days, but I will see.

For sure...I will have pics of him....probably holding a turbo or something.... 8 sec. Tonka Toy's FTW!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Man I thought I was going to see a built tC race! Anyway nice vids Travis. Same thing happens to me with those Evo's. As soon as we get one it I just slowly drive away. I dont know why some people on here think a Evo can beat us.

I wanna know what that STI has done to it. Ive only raced one STI and I didnt know the guy. SO I think it was stock but I got him by about 1-2 cars 2 times in a row, then he gave up and got off an exit.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Awesome as always, Rhythm.... now do that powershifting video! lol
Old 01-13-2007, 03:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol closed courses huh? Good stuff though.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

from a roll i would hope you would keep up with him. start from a stop and sti's would roll anyone.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:17 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well Awd Vs a FWD... yes of course the STI woould win everytime. I wonder if anyone has been insane enough to attempt an AWD conversion in a tC.... I doubt though... would be fun though.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

love the videos.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^And a Built Motor ZPI Stage 1 kit (not ours, but my Scikotics team mate) will be coming soon.....Oh, are we going to bring you some good videos alright.....

11sec passes here we come...
Travis, are you comin up to ZPI in feb when i bring up my car again? I know , I know, lol, Im stickin with the tC, and not going with the 350z . Already called Kenny to set everything up, just dont have the exact date yet in feb .
Old 01-13-2007, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Great video...I loved the soundtrack

I'll be looking foreward to some track vids too. Keep 'em coming! :D
Old 01-14-2007, 01:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Awesome, even though its not a real closed course... lol... Just bangin on ya bro.. When my car gets paid off i will be taking off to go up to ZPI to get my whole setup from them... Engine w/ turbo all from them... I might even have it shipped to them to get the work done while i stay here in TX.. HAvent worked it all out yet, but that is my plan.. I have done enough research to respect ZPI and what they are all about.. ZPI all the way!!! I have yet to contact them but i have put the word out.. It will be about Feb - June of next year when this will happen. This will be my 'play - hobby' car for shows and track... I will be getting a Lexus IS250 to drive around in while it being worked on... Good times, good times.. By them ZPI will have out more stuff for the tC, and i will be broke... lol..

Thanks again fro the vid bro... Keep them coming..
Old 01-14-2007, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Man I thought I was going to see a built tC race! Anyway nice vids Travis. Same thing happens to me with those Evo's. As soon as we get one it I just slowly drive away. I dont know why some people on here think a Evo can beat us.
Because they can. Take one from a stoplight or around a course, and you will lose.

You can drive away from a 40mph roll, but then you hit the 127 limiter, or run out of gearing at 134ish, and we'll keep on going to 160, 5-speed or 6-speed.

Please don't have any illusions that you're in the faster car and understand that 40mph rolls is racing with a handicap.

Quick Reply: Make No Mistake.....*VIDEO*