Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Make No Mistake.....*VIDEO*

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 11:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^LOL....sarcasim...beats killing people....lol.

Thanks man. I noticed you had an 07, ZPI has an 07 in shop that they are R&D'ing, so they will have your year squared away very soon. Don't want to wait till then, then just take some time off from your busy day and swing on over to KY, and Kenny will square that rig away nice and tight for you.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Right on. So, You may not know the answer to this, but, will the '07 kit be more expensive than the price ZPI is currently offering on the 05-06 kit?

Oh, and by the way, keep those vids comin. Impressive display of tCtC.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
I hit just under 165 in my evo before haha... it was def pinned... racing a vortech sc s2000 and an svt cobra... pretty damn close race haha...

Motor still sounds strong travis! 11psi on the highway huh haha? I think you're addiction is growing man lol
i bet you didn't hit 165 at the track.... and you're scorning travis for "street" racing. let's not double standard eachother as you boys tend to do!
I'm not going to bother with details but it seems like you guys like poking at us so whatever... The I never personally said anything to Travis. Paul did. I do not agree with street racing either, and that was a while ago (Over 2 years). Things have changed since then, and I never agree to street racing. You can ask any SL member that's in my area and they'll all agree. That run we did on the highway (with the Evo) had ZERO cars on the road. There wasn't swerving, braking, whatever, involved. Now please don't take things off topic by attacking anything I say or do. We'll leave this about Travis and the video he posted of how his brake boosting is well enough to beat a modded STi (as opposed to regular driving). This gives you a good comparison of what brake boosting can do, and has some fun stuff as well.

Leave my small comment out of the centerpoint of this thread and stop antagonizing everyone to start a ____ match. The forums have been great lately and I'd hate for things to start getting sided again.

Boost FTW.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by menace549
Right on. So, You may not know the answer to this, but, will the '07 kit be more expensive than the price ZPI is currently offering on the 05-06 kit?

Oh, and by the way, keep those vids comin. Impressive display of tCtC.

Yeah, your right, I wouldn't know that answer. You can IM Kenny though to get a more definitive answer.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
I hit just under 165 in my evo before haha... it was def pinned... racing a vortech sc s2000 and an svt cobra... pretty damn close race haha...

Motor still sounds strong travis! 11psi on the highway huh haha? I think you're addiction is growing man lol
i bet you didn't hit 165 at the track.... and you're scorning travis for "street" racing. let's not double standard eachother as you boys tend to do!
I'm not going to bother with details but it seems like you guys like poking at us so whatever... The I never personally said anything to Travis. Paul did. I do not agree with street racing either, and that was a while ago (Over 2 years). Things have changed since then, and I never agree to street racing. You can ask any SL member that's in my area and they'll all agree. That run we did on the highway (with the Evo) had ZERO cars on the road. There wasn't swerving, braking, whatever, involved. Now please don't take things off topic by attacking anything I say or do. We'll leave this about Travis and the video he posted of how his brake boosting is well enough to beat a modded STi (as opposed to regular driving). This gives you a good comparison of what brake boosting can do, and has some fun stuff as well.

Leave my small comment out of the centerpoint of this thread and stop antagonizing everyone to start a ____ match. The forums have been great lately and I'd hate for things to start getting sided again.

Boost FTW.

ok, ok, let's cool your jets... :?

You were weaving through traffic at 127mph so it's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black. I know, I know, you didn't say it Paul did. So, it was only an ironic thing.
Old 01-17-2007, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wasn't weaving through traffic. I switched lanes BEFORE I was next to another vehicle, and then had an open highway after that. You make it seem like I was swerving around.

Let's just drop this subject because it's getting rediculous. We're both guilty of going fast on the highway from time to time.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I knew the love between you two would not last......I will tell Guiness not to come after all.......although......maybe they could come for like the longest grudge..............
Old 01-17-2007, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm definately not hating on Travis. I'd like to think he and I have a lot of pull on the forums. It'd be stupid to hate him haha.

I just get defensive if people think I'd put anyone else's life at risk. It's not something I like to agree with or stand back and watch. And I'm also NOT saying Travis went on the attack, because he didn't. I also can say I never went on the attack against him.

Like I said, I just get defensive. I never drive reckless. Any local will agree.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I hear ya man about the saftey issues.....but sometimes......when that ricer pulls up and just wont quit.....ya got to put them in there place!!!

Ok I will get out of the way now so you two can talk...LOL.......PEACE!
Old 01-17-2007, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Haha... when they do that... i floor it for about 2 seconds just to blow by them. Then I leave 'em be. They weap, sometimes cry, and with the tail tucked in, return to their dwellings.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Nothin better then the WTF face haha. Here in Detroit I get v8's all the time that try and mess with me. I dont know about everywhere else but here its like they dont give up. They will try and race me again and again even if I beat then 3 times in a row.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

1UP Crew
SL Member

great vid man... keep em comin
Old 01-17-2007, 03:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I HEAR YOU.....just ask Travis about the Ford Taurus incident.....ok....let me break it down for you.....he is in front of me in the TC, I am behind him in his Z and we are cruising at 75 down the intestate.....a Ford Taurus pulls next to me and sits there so I look over....and its a Guy....his Wife, and there TWO kids in the back seat he looks over at me an nods his head like....lets see what you got....I dont play along and keep driving....so he pulls up to Travis......gives him the same look.....and believe it or not at this point I can see Travis crying cause he is laughing so hard....so the Taurus kicks in the passing gear while Travis just rolls into in 5th.....and pretty soon the Taurus is again seeing our tailights.....we get the oddest ppl that want to race........
Old 01-17-2007, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
Nothin better then the WTF face haha. Here in Detroit I get v8's all the time that try and mess with me. I dont know about everywhere else but here its like they dont give up. They will try and race me again and again even if I beat then 3 times in a row.
My personal fav is the early 90's Accord wagons. NO MEANS NO! they just keep pushing as if I'm gonna be slow out of no where and they're lil car is going to thrash mine haha... It's just funny to see. My friends and I had a good time laughing at this one persistant guy the other night... Some people just don't grow up I guess.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hhaha... good times...

Maybe we should start a thread... Called

"Wannabe Kill Stories. The cars that weren't meant to be winners."
Old 01-17-2007, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Hhaha... good times...

Maybe we should start a thread... Called

"Wannabe Kill Stories. The cars that weren't meant to be winners."
Oh man that is good....like the demotivator poster says

"If at first you dont succeed.......Failure maybe your style"

Or even better!!
"When you earnestly believe that you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts.........theres no end to what you Cant do."

Old 01-17-2007, 04:07 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so when you were brake boosting wat did u feel was the best boost to start at cuz i know in ur video u said u usually start at 1 or 0 wouldnt it be better to start at something higher explain please i dont know much about brake boosting. thanx
Old 01-17-2007, 04:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by crackl0vesyou
so when you were brake boosting wat did u feel was the best boost to start at cuz i know in ur video u said u usually start at 1 or 0 wouldnt it be better to start at something higher explain please i dont know much about brake boosting. thanx
but you dont want to start too high and have to shift right away.....what your are trying to do is eliminate the lag and get out of vacuum....that way you dont have to use the down shift to put you into boost, and then immediately shift.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
My personal fav is the early 90's Accord wagons. NO MEANS NO! they just keep pushing as if I'm gonna be slow out of no where and they're lil car is going to thrash mine haha... It's just funny to see. My friends and I had a good time laughing at this one persistant guy the other night... Some people just don't grow up I guess.

Dude we have this Guy up here that has a earily 90's turbo volvo with a loud BOV that trys to race everyone!!! I saw him rev on a Lambo....no joke. We have some crazy rich people up here.

Last summer I was watching some of the cruisen going on from my car in a parking lot and saw a hyundai tiburon blow his motor trying to race a STI. It happened like right in front of me. I got out to see if I could help....this guy gave the stock Hyundai motor a 100 shot of dry nitrous!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by crackl0vesyou

I like 0-1 PSI because I like to feel it pull longer. It just feels different than brake boosting at like 3-4 PSI, which I think is what I did during the modded STI race. I tend to find myself drifting off into space if I'm behind, and not really paying attention to my shift points. After the first couple of races, I started to pay attention to what "I" was doing, and the results is what you see.

Quick Reply: Make No Mistake.....*VIDEO*