Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

me beautiful stage 3 block

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 12:36 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dyltone
Originally Posted by Brett
thanks guys for completley jacking this thread. dyltone, im sorry about your engine and your experiences. but you really should know what you are doing before boosting your car. if you didnt look to make sure that the pins were removed before installing your turbo, then thats on you. i know i checked my turbo and made sure that it was clocked properly before i installed it. if you want too bash zpi then there is a forum for that. zpi has had plenty of people say bad things about them all the time, and they still in my opinion are the best company. So if you want to start your own thread in the shop experiences forum I would be more than happy to discuss my oppinion of ZPI. But with all that said I would like to get this thread back on topic and let everyone know that I'll be getting my car tuned monday morning and taking it to the track wednesday evening. Dyltone I noticed you live in lakeworth I do as well, I hope you can make it out to the track wednesday night because even though are oppions on ZPI differ I would still like some friendly competition. I hope your car is as great as you say it is but if it is not even built yet then maybe you should wait till it is done before you start challenging people to race. anyways hope to see you there man and by the way what is your name?
Fair enough, I'd like to talk in person anyway. My name is AJ. Wednesday night sounds fine, obviously I won't be bringing my car unless you feel like flintstoning it down the track with me? What time are you going?
i like to get there as early as posible so i get my moneys worth, so i try to show up at 6:00 when they open the gates. do you have an eta on when your car will be ready??
Old 04-14-2007, 12:46 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Hey Brett, how long you think you'll be at moroso on Wednesday? I was thinking about coming down with the camera to take some videos if you don't mind. I'm really interested in seeing this beast.

Will you be running DR or slicks on Wed? What PSI will you be running and what do you think/hoping you're time will be?

BTW

by all means bring the camera. hopefuly i will be running slicks. i got some 24/15/8.5's. im just hoping they will fit cause i got s-techs too
Old 04-14-2007, 01:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

I would imagine you would be giving your 2 cents into it.

It's not like Dezod has a squeaky clean bill when it comes to turbo reliability....

Anyhow, Back to our regularly scheduled program....ZPI FTMFW!

Please do not get me started Travis.

If you need to say something to me directly, please do so. Don't beat around the bush. His attacks where at your beloved company, not Dezod. I am not involved in this at all, so DO NOT try to involve us what-so-ever.

What am I suppose to be scared? Don't get YOU started....Don't get ME started... I don't say nothing because I would rather remain professional about it. So, you just keep on doing what you do. No need to thread jack this thread anymore than what it already was.

I just figured it wouldn't be long before you came and put your 2 cents into it. And...yep, I was right.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
I just figured it wouldn't be long before you came and put your 2 cents into it. And...yep, I was right.
You take a shot at us, and I am gonna let it slide? Think not. Don't take shots, and I will remain quiet. Simple as that.

You know, I might not have responded to your post, if it where not for that snide little remark at the end.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I’ve always tried to stick up for people who bash the quality of ZPI, have always heard good things from costumers. I know ZPI had their share of problems way back when but what company doesn’t have mishaps every now and then. Some people make a big thing out of the smallest issues like a kit being late by a few weeks, it’s going to come just be patient. Now I’m not even close to being as knowledgeable about turbos and tuning like Paul or even rhythmnsmoke but I’ve noticed a lot of ZPI buys will throw a lot of jabs at Dezod just to turn around get offended when the dirt from the past is brought back up. I know the ZPI makes proven kits that perform but can’t you guys talk your kits up without bashing others. Paul doesn’t just post on here with a flame for no reason, you’re giving him one.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Hey Brett, how long you think you'll be at moroso on Wednesday? I was thinking about coming down with the camera to take some videos if you don't mind. I'm really interested in seeing this beast.

Will you be running DR or slicks on Wed? What PSI will you be running and what do you think/hoping you're time will be?

BTW

by all means bring the camera. hopefuly i will be running slicks. i got some 24/15/8.5's. im just hoping they will fit cause i got s-techs too
when it comes to slicks the numbers are alittle difference
24/15/8.5's
what do they stand for ?

P.S. sorry for thread jacking
Old 04-14-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned
SL Member

do you have an eta on when your car will be ready??
Yeah, HAHA, 8 weeks or more. Depends on the DTA and the drive by wire setup and how friendly it works with the stock ECU. Won't be easy, paving new ground here.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

24 inches tall
15 inch rim
8.5 wide
Old 04-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

do you have an eta on when your car will be ready??
Yeah, HAHA, 8 weeks or more. Depends on the DTA and the drive by wire setup and how friendly it works with the stock ECU. Won't be easy, paving new ground here.
Mornin orangy!
Old 04-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Banned
SL Member

It's not orange... it's a pirate color... it's YARANGE.
Old 04-14-2007, 03:26 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

It's not orange... it's a pirate color... it's YARANGE.
What DTA model was it? 80?
Old 04-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Banned
SL Member

s60 pro
Old 04-14-2007, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
DelMarVa

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Originally Posted by tCUZZ
wow such drama, did he get ban yet?

I feel bad for you "Dyltone". Theres just too many ZPI nuthuggers on scionlife.
Dont be jealous your not boosted with the best.
HHAHHAHAHAH, a ZPI kit that uses a 16g turbo is consider the best? You're living in a small little world there buddy.

That comment of yours prove two things about you. One, You are a die hard ZPI fanboy who refuse to believe that ZPI had screw others in the past. Two, your knowledge of turbo is complete garbage.
Old 04-14-2007, 05:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow such drama, did he get ban yet?

I feel bad for you "Dyltone". Theres just too many ZPI nuthuggers on scionlife.
Dont be jealous your not boosted with the best.
HHAHHAHAHAH, a ZPI kit that uses a 16g turbo is consider the best? You're living in a small little world there buddy.

That comment of yours prove two things about you. One, You are a die hard ZPI fanboy who refuse to believe that ZPI had screw others in the past. Two, your knowledge of turbo is complete garbage.

# 1 - You know nothing about me, so shut your mouth

# 2 - The past is that, past. every turbo company on here has had problems. so whats your point?

# 3 - the 16g is not the only turbo ZPI uses. Your knowlege of ZPI's product line is complete garbage.
Old 04-14-2007, 06:19 PM
Banned
SL Member

E-Thug! LMAO
Old 04-14-2007, 07:16 PM
SL Member

this thread has turned into alot of bickering so im just gonna go ahead and leave this one alone. good luck to you aj with the project and i hope to see you at the track on wednesday. and i hope to see the car there soon as well. BTW where do you get all the money to do all that stuff to your car??
Old 04-14-2007, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

E-Thug! LMAO
Keyboard warriors like yourself make me laugh

* Im done with this thread. Sorry brett
Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dont leave, i just got my popcorn!!

Its all good, you think your all bad with your tC's and turbos...

But when I build the "xA of Apocalypse" (est. 450 hp Daily Driven, Possible ST205 swap, bad ___ rally car )

THEN you will all BOW to me!! MUAHA!!

(oh, btw, WHO CARES what turbo is THE ULTIMATE BEST, there isn't one. A ZPI kit in one tc is alot different in another tc, same with a DEZOD kit, and w/e kits they make for the tc. Every car is different, and every driver is different.)

(example, if you got 1 tc, and put 1 turbo kit in it, some how star treck clone the mf, then gave it to two different people, in a few months maybe even weeks, there would be a big difference in the cars performance and reliability state.)

Now im going back to my popcorn and watching the drama, this is better then the young and the restless..
Old 04-14-2007, 07:56 PM
Banned
SL Member

this thread has turned into alot of bickering so im just gonna go ahead and leave this one alone. good luck to you aj with the project and i hope to see you at the track on wednesday. and i hope to see the car there soon as well. BTW where do you get all the money to do all that stuff to your car??
Everything up to and including the sleeving is paid off. The engine management, engine harness, manifold/IC fabrication, turbo, fuel modifications and tuning are all going on credit. Tax refund will be going to the car as well.

I'll see you at the track, I'll be the one wearing the ZPI shirt.

j/k
Old 04-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Banned
SL Member

Keyboard warriors like yourself make me laugh

* Im done with this thread. Sorry brett
Who you kidding? I threatened no-one. I only said that I was going to race and beat every ZPI car. I made no personal threats or any threats for that matter. You on the other hand...

You know nothing about me, so shut your mouth

Quick Reply: me beautiful stage 3 block