Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

me beautiful stage 3 block

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I feel for ya Dyltone,

Im not sure if you went public right after this whole ordeal but how the hell could anyone order from ZPI after that?

Rhythem said they have changed, maybe so.

After reading your story, they should have never had the opportunity to change i.e, nobody should have given them their business for them to expand on.

My .2 cents.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TinmanTC
I feel for ya Dyltone,

Im not sure if you went public right after this whole ordeal but how the hell could anyone order from ZPI after that?

Rhythem said they have changed, maybe so.

After reading your story, they should have never had the opportunity to change i.e, nobody should have given them their business for them to expand on.

My .2 cents.
You obviously have no clue about ZPI, otherwise you wouldnt be saying that. Do you honestly think nobody should buy anything from firestone after 500,000 of there tires were recalled from deaths because of there tires exploding?

EVERY SINGLE COMPANY will have there OOPS, as i call it. Some in the begining, some a few years down the road. I dont think were hearing the COMPLETE story , through and through.

No matter the situation, a company is not going to plumit ( for the most case ) because of an oops. I have been to ZPI twice. drove over 4,000 miles, gone out with kenny and his family a few times. Hes flown down to florida to work on my car. Offered help an advise for every single question before AND after my purchase. DO YOU SEE WERE IM GOING WITH THIS?

No matter how much you guys bash ZPI, i will ALWAYS buy from them, and so will alot of people. There is a reason why they have sold OVER 250 + Turbo kits. You cant say that about ANY other turbo company for the SCION. NO ONE!

I could post up ALOT of horror stories about some of these other companies. How many customer cars has a ZPI kit blown up?

how many has DEZOD?
t-netics?
Greddy?

C'mon, can we stop the ranting and move on to the thread? If Brett had problems with ZPI, do you honestly think he would have spent more money with them?

He did after all just buy a Stage 3 block
Old 04-17-2007, 04:25 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

woops. my bad. anyways my apt. is at 9:30 am wed. but if roger gets back tomorow then i might do it then. im really bumed cause it was unusally very cold this morning, and would have made for some good #'s
So what boost levels are you tuning at tomorrow?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:33 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
I could post up ALOT of horror stories about some of these other companies. How many customer cars has a ZPI kit blown up?

how many has DEZOD?
None that I personally have tuned.

I have had 2 customer's tuners blow up motors and one DIY'r tuner blow his up on 11 PSI. That is all to date out of all the kits sold.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

how many has DEZOD?

I have had 2 customer's tuners blow up motors and one DIY'r tuner blow his up on 11 PSI. That is all to date out of all the kits sold.
So what is the number of kits you guys have sold?
Old 04-17-2007, 04:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how many has DEZOD?

Your name says it all dude.

WHO CARES!

Lets see some numbers on this stage 3 block!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Not sure. Never took the time to count it. Been selling like hot cakes all this year for sure.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Not sure. Never took the time to count it. Been selling like hot cakes all this year for sure.
I dont like hotcakes

Im just messin'
Old 04-17-2007, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sly_dawg19

how many has DEZOD?

Your name says it all dude.

WHO CARES!

Lets see some numbers on this stage 3 block!
Obviously!

I honeslty dont care how many kits DEZOD sold, just curious.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey, just out of curiosity... (Threadjack in progress, doing my best NOT to jack though..)

How much cash would it take to make my 1nz-fe capable of 350 whp.

Just curious..

(ok bringing it back to the original thread)

So... I can compete with this Stage 3 Build! There that worked.
Old 04-17-2007, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow man, amazing project, hope everything works out for ya!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:23 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I dont like hotcakes

Im just messin'
What?!?!? Hotcakes are the ishhhh. Hmmmmmmmm....sounds good right now with some syrup.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You know, somebody mentioned earlier about how ZPI shouldn't have had a chance to recover from early mistakes/issues or whatever.

I gotta tell you, this thread(along with nearly all of the "just got turboed/breaking ground" threads) has caused me to stay NA. It isn't the companies, it isn't the product, it's the people. Not even the people that make/install. It's the people that buy it from one company and can't give credit to another because they feel like competition between companies means they are involved. You guys are ruining the Scion family. I sold my tC months ago and am glad that I can't be associated with people like you. Sure I drive a Scion, but it's a box. I wanted to turbo it, but I refuse to because I can't stand rifling through post after post of useless crap to get some regular and useful information.

You wanna flame someone, send a PM. It doesn't make you tough or cool. It makes you look like a jerk. All I think about when I read anything involving F/I nowadays is the old "Arguing over the internet" picture.

For the love of the cars, this post was for Brett to talk about his new built block. it wasn't for someone to challenge other cars in a race. It wasn't to call one company bad and another good. He was excited about being the first(I think that was what he said, can't remember because of all the bull____ that went on in this thread) to do what he has using ZPI. He didn't say "They did it and they are better than your turbo company." The group of fanboys, I don't care if its ZPI, Dezod or McDonalds, that had to jump in and start slinging the crap around. Thanks for ruining it for Brett. Thanks for taking the wind of his sails. Good to see such love in this community.

Sorry for also jacking the thread Brett(yeah I know I'm guilty of it as well now), but this seemed to fit in here. I'll keep this saved to post in the proper forum if it gets deleted or anything.

(On topic)

The build looks great and I hope you manage to hit your goal, or better it. Good luck.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:34 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

woops. my bad. anyways my apt. is at 9:30 am wed. but if roger gets back tomorow then i might do it then. im really bumed cause it was unusally very cold this morning, and would have made for some good #'s
So what boost levels are you tuning at tomorrow?
that all depends on how much my injectors will flow. i want to tune it around 18 psi but ultimetly i will leave the desision in the hands of roger. he really knows what he is doing. last time i went there i didnt have the injector harness, timming harness, or pressure sensor, and now i do. so this time the tune can be much more efficent. its also an awd mustang dyno so the #'s wont be as high as any other type of dyno. im hoping for about 350whp and mabey 400ftlbs. my apt. was changed to today at 3:30 if anyone wants to show up. i'll let you all know how it went tonight. but the only #'s that really matter to me will be my et and trap speed.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:35 PM
SL Member

by the way i forgot, i have 650cc injectors.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:54 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Madzozs
You know, somebody mentioned earlier about how ZPI shouldn't have had a chance to recover from early mistakes/issues or whatever.

I gotta tell you, this thread(along with nearly all of the "just got turboed/breaking ground" threads) has caused me to stay NA. It isn't the companies, it isn't the product, it's the people. Not even the people that make/install. It's the people that buy it from one company and can't give credit to another because they feel like competition between companies means they are involved. You guys are ruining the Scion family. I sold my tC months ago and am glad that I can't be associated with people like you. Sure I drive a Scion, but it's a box. I wanted to turbo it, but I refuse to because I can't stand rifling through post after post of useless crap to get some regular and useful information.

You wanna flame someone, send a PM. It doesn't make you tough or cool. It makes you look like a jerk. All I think about when I read anything involving F/I nowadays is the old "Arguing over the internet" picture.

For the love of the cars, this post was for Brett to talk about his new built block. it wasn't for someone to challenge other cars in a race. It wasn't to call one company bad and another good. He was excited about being the first(I think that was what he said, can't remember because of all the bull____ that went on in this thread) to do what he has using ZPI. He didn't say "They did it and they are better than your turbo company." The group of fanboys, I don't care if its ZPI, Dezod or McDonalds, that had to jump in and start slinging the crap around. Thanks for ruining it for Brett. Thanks for taking the wind of his sails. Good to see such love in this community.

Sorry for also jacking the thread Brett(yeah I know I'm guilty of it as well now), but this seemed to fit in here. I'll keep this saved to post in the proper forum if it gets deleted or anything.

(On topic)

The build looks great and I hope you manage to hit your goal, or better it. Good luck.

thanks for the imput dude. it does seem like the bloods vs the crips on this site doesnt it? anyways, all that will probablly never change. just let it all roll right in one ear and out the other an please dont let this thread keep you n/a. cause at the end of the day when your racing your car around smokin some evo's. you wont be thinking about the people on scionlife.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Banned
SL Member

3:30??? Hmmm, I think I'll come by... if you don't mind. In case you're feeling froggy on the way home, I'll be on my bike
Old 04-17-2007, 08:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yoooo Brett nice set up man.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Any results yet? ( i know im anxious! ) lol
Old 04-18-2007, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member