Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

my new car...EURO FTW

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 10:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by Crayola_G
Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
Whenever your ready we'll run it LOL.

lol i dont think this car will be as fast as my tC for a long time....stage2 wont keep up....id have to go k04 or gt30 ..........but i try not to think about it i gota 6 speed now lol we'll do a 130mph roll lol

I'll do a 130 roll with you...
As soon as im stage 2 with watermeth and the soon 2 come upgraded wastegate so i can hold 20 psi at redline, w/ the stock wastegate it like spikes 24psi lol at like 4k then drops to 17 then to 11 by redline how lame......no one makes upgraded wastegates....forge is finally developing one now...its in testing...waiting game begins.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by way2fast
Nice. do they even offer the dsg in the golf?
nope....if im not mistaken i think the DSG only comes in GTI and GLI...you may have it in the new passat / tiguan but im not 100%

anways DSG is kinda lame, iv driven alot of stage 2 DSG and stage 2 manuals and the manuals are loads of fun, that Euro gearbox cant be beat. its as if my gearbox was made of butter. also the DSG after mods begins to get extremely glitchy!
Old 04-04-2009, 10:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NVMyTc
I love the way those cars look when they are dumped with a nice set of wheels, cant beat that euro look.

Only If VW managed to put that car on a little diet, that thing would be even better

Good upgrade!

the diets not that necessary ! i put my GTi on a diet from the dealer, w/ manual, no sunroof, cloth seats the curb weight is exactly 3050, pop out back seats and its a little less than 3000 lbs. not bad the car is a torque machine.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Nice choice man Im going to get the new R32 next year VW FTW
Old 04-05-2009, 03:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 04-05-2009, 04:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'll still have more powa
Old 04-05-2009, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i love this thing but all German cars to me look oh so heavy :-/
Old 04-05-2009, 06:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by midnight_blue
the AWD k04 w/ forged internals = sex
Old 04-05-2009, 06:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster

till mine gets more powa ;P and u drive a scion.........lol jk i just always wanted to say taht.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

till mine gets more powa ;P and u drive a scion.........lol jk i just always wanted to say taht.
its ok guys, he's a little slow.

i don't think these guys would hang out with me if i had a scion

Old 04-05-2009, 02:25 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://forums.thecarlounge.net/zeroforum?id=1
Old 04-05-2009, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its ok guys, he's a little slow.

i don't think these guys would hang out with me if i had a scion

wheres your car smoke? lol call out the fastest e92 there n he'll run my good friend jay's e92 335i....officially the fastest in dade county but this is no dik measuring contest
Old 04-05-2009, 07:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

doubt it. maybe the fastest e92 335i but not the fastest e92. the e92 m3 that was there was supercharged. mine is right next to the silver one in the middle.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

doubt it. maybe the fastest e92 335i but not the fastest e92. the e92 m3 that was there was supercharged. mine is right next to the silver one in the middle.

Definetly not, the 335i beats e92 m3 w/ boltons....the 335i we mess around w/ has watermeth, fmic, intake, 2 3'' Dps w/ an LSD and tuned by abid over at ASR w/ the procede v3 unit. it puts down a whopping 400whp & 396wtq. Not bad, ASR is releasing turbo upgrades for both a twin turbo and single turbo setup. There are not any numbers for the single turbo but w/ upgraded twin T's the car can push 500+whp w/ upgraded fueling....some tuners are changing the BMW direct injection for regular electronic fuel injection.

The e92 m3 ur talking about is it running a custom s/c setup? Active has s/c's in testing there are 2 white ones down here riding around w/ the prototypes. lol they have 2 HKS SSQVs
Old 04-05-2009, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Definetly not, the 335i beats e92 m3 w/ boltons....the 335i we mess around w/ has watermeth, fmic, intake, 2 3'' Dps w/ an LSD and tuned by abid over at ASR w/ the procede v3 unit. it puts down a whopping 400whp & 396wtq. Not bad, ASR is releasing turbo upgrades for both a twin turbo and single turbo setup. There are not any numbers for the single turbo but w/ upgraded twin T's the car can push 500+whp w/ upgraded fueling....some tuners are changing the BMW direct injection for regular electronic fuel injection.

The e92 m3 ur talking about is it running a custom s/c setup? Active has s/c's in testing there are 2 white ones down here riding around w/ the prototypes. lol they have 2 HKS SSQVs
yes its custom. not a bolt on kit. ASR doesn't do any tuning, they have shiv do all their tuning for them. and there are many other cars running more than 400 whp. and ASR is only doing a twin turbo replacement, AMS is doing the single turbo kit.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes its custom. not a bolt on kit. ASR doesn't do any tuning, they have shiv do all their tuning for them. and there are many other cars running more than 400 whp. and ASR is only doing a twin turbo replacement, AMS is doing the single turbo kit.

yes shivs the head hancho for procede but the procede units a haltech unit, abid gave us a custom tune w/ the v3. its not just a flash. shiv and abid worked together on the 135i w/ the twin turbo upgrades. AMS is dong the single turbo kit but you can get it thru asr tuned and installed. funny thing is ASR wont install these turbo kits on any 1/335i unless A. they have EMS or stock...but the stock will only work for twin turbo upgrade giving a nice increase over stock whp/wtq you cant go get a DP or ull boost spike the hell outa your motor. the car needs EMS
Old 04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

a slam and some nice wheels and your good to go!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

locally here we can get the twin turbo kit now, but the single turbo kits still pending.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

nice upgrade on power and handling. also nice downgrade on reliability
Old 04-05-2009, 09:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My wife is gonna be getting one of those in a week or two when she has a couple days off and we can drive down and pick on out. The only thing is no one in our town does work on them so its expensive. Have fun modding yours, I will be modding hers when we get a chance.

Quick Reply: my new car...EURO FTW