Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

my new car...EURO FTW

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mitchkeller87
My wife is gonna be getting one of those in a week or two when she has a couple days off and we can drive down and pick on out. The only thing is no one in our town does work on them so its expensive. Have fun modding yours, I will be modding hers when we get a chance.

its a fun and simple car to mod, little things have big improvements.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
MN Scions

NICE

im considering a VW hatch for my next car. Definetly like it
Old 04-05-2009, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

love that car....also was considering one a while back...
good choice and they dont appear to have as many problems...plus theres free maintance starting in'10 so its as good as a toyota product..good chit!
Old 04-05-2009, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1GreeKtC
love that car....also was considering one a while back...
good choice and they dont appear to have as many problems...plus theres free maintance starting in'10 so its as good as a toyota product..good chit!

actually i have the free maintenance plan for my 2009. I also have a service rep. whos 100% down with mods being that i have a lease im saved. just cant do any crazy permanent modifications
Old 04-05-2009, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yo crayola... Luiggi who was gonna tune ur car.. his cousin is the owner of active autowerks the cars there are insaneeee
Old 04-05-2009, 10:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres my first mod .... v1

Old 04-05-2009, 10:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ewww get a Solo S2... cordless.. looks alot cleaner than that haha
Old 04-05-2009, 10:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SoFloTC
ewww get a Solo S2... cordless.. looks alot cleaner than that haha

no way man the v1 may look bulky and outa place lol but its the best in the industry IMO. alota people like the passport but i prefer this
Old 04-05-2009, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ill relocate it to the left of the rear view and hard wire it. need tints i hope this doesnt get jacked lol
Old 04-06-2009, 12:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yo crayola... Luiggi who was gonna tune ur car.. his cousin is the owner of active autowerks the cars there are insaneeee
I know the owners there. That's not Luiggi cousin. The owners are the parents of one of my friends x girlfriend. That place is expensive as hell. They were one of the first ones to to a supercharged 3 series Beemer.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:05 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

or you could go to Wolfcars like half of the SoFlo population :/
Old 04-06-2009, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ya Wolfcars is like home base for me they helped me out so much with my turbo tc lol
Old 04-06-2009, 12:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
I know the owners there. That's not Luiggi cousin. The owners are the parents of one of my friends x girlfriend. That place is expensive as hell. They were one of the first ones to to a supercharged 3 series Beemer.
your right its his uncle.. he said hes the engineer for active autowerks so tahts pretty cool
Old 04-06-2009, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yuh. He probably Is the one thy cretes the kits or atleast helps to so it or whatever. My buddy works there and my boy used to be a mechanic there also.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sweet! You gonna chip it? I like APR. A friend put in a REVO chip and freed up a lot of hp.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no offense but APR is the worst :X more boost spikes then any other brand, also looking at over 50 dynos of all different companies APR is the least smooth.. Unitronic and GIAC are the safest, giac runs lower boost than any but with alot of timing, and still produces more power than APR and about the same as revo. Unitronic is just beastmode, im sure u know who chris green is since ur in florida.. USP Motorsports.. they used to run APR on all there track cars including the 8 second GLI .. and then they started repping unitronic on all their vehicles cuz it makes more power
Old 04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no offense but APR is the worst :X more boost spikes then any other brand, also looking at over 50 dynos of all different companies APR is the least smooth.. Unitronic and GIAC are the safest, giac runs lower boost than any but with alot of timing, and still produces more power than APR and about the same as revo. Unitronic is just beastmode, im sure u know who chris green is since ur in florida.. USP Motorsports.. they used to run APR on all there track cars including the 8 second GLI .. and then they started repping unitronic on all their vehicles cuz it makes more power

Keep in mind APR sucked epically when the GTi was running the FSi motor. Revo pwnd APR by having better software making more power all across the board. only thing is Revo customer support = Crap and APR is a god to some people. VW is talking now w/ APR about selling their software thru the dealer...releasing APR edition GTis (think AMG for mercedes)

But now with the TSi motor APR is making more power than Giac & Unitronic, my buddies TSi like mine runs stage 2 software for APR and its a silky smooth powerband. The boost spikes are gone now with the new IHI tubros as opposed to burgwarner KKK. Revo has not even released any software as of yet they love taking their time....but APR basic stage 2 no cooling is making more power than Revo Stage 2 w/ watermeth / intercooler ..... APR may have gotten the TSi down better than the FSi
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hm interesting, gti's are weird ive seen full bolt ons lost to stage 1+'s with just full exhaust and software.. so idk everycar is different esp with the euros..if anything u can do the trial flash's and see what u like the best, u should check out A&L performance down in miami since ur nearby.. me and my friend drive down there from boca just to get work done on his VW (they sport unitronic).. they do good work and labor is mad CHEAP! .. installed his coils and adjusted them for like 2 hours until we got it where we wanted it for 250 u should see all the cars just chillin in the lot with motor cranes and stuff lmao.. its nuts.. everythings big turbo'd or built
Old 04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hm interesting, gti's are weird ive seen full bolt ons lost to stage 1+'s with just full exhaust and software.. so idk everycar is different esp with the euros..if anything u can do the trial flash's and see what u like the best, u should check out A&L performance down in miami since ur nearby.. me and my friend drive down there from boca just to get work done on his VW (they sport unitronic).. they do good work and labor is mad CHEAP! .. installed his coils and adjusted them for like 2 hours until we got it where we wanted it for 250 u should see all the cars just chillin in the lot with motor cranes and stuff lmao.. its nuts.. everythings big turbo'd or built

iv met owner of A&L at miami muffler when i was getting exhaust work on my tC lol hes a nice guy, they do have great prices. Only thing is they messed up my friends watermeth install which resulted in a wrecked TB
Old 04-06-2009, 06:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

really? they just did meth on my friends gti .. maybe they learned from the mistake lmao that sucks though, ya bunch of cool guys u can just go hangout and stuff over there.. eat pizza with them and blast music in the shop.. they dont care we were there for 8 hours 1 day and i was never bored lol

Quick Reply: my new car...EURO FTW