Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

My "small" build...Who on SL approves??VIDEO START UP 6th page!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2011, 10:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joyride
haha i wish i can make an offer, but currently saving for a cbr600 for a summer daily lol gas prices are owning my butt hole
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
+1, saving for a GSXR 600 or 750
HELL yea i have had a 04 GSXR600 since i was 17. I skipped school the day i turned 18 (22now) and took my test at the DMV and passed then road home put the bike in the trailer with my dad brother and guy from are shop and we went to DEALS GAP or TAIL of the DRAGON for 5 days it was amazing for those who know what that is if not google it.... In first 2 days i learned to drag my knee and didnt have any chicken strips on my tires..

Here are pics of my bike i made a shorty yoshi and painted it and then used blue pinstripe tape onthe rims and put a +20 rear sprocket on it and painted the front shield and hid in the low beam..

Name:  93474d7c.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  197.6 KB
Name:  d3a3db9f.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  126.5 KB
Name:  ef9b17b0.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  168.9 KB
i only take the front fairings off if im going to be going to the stunt spot i dont want to mess them up more than they are and i dont feel like spending money on a cage cause i dont ride it that offten after being cut off 3 times and 1 of them i wrecked from them and they didnt stop.. but its not if i fall its always when you fall..

then this bike is a 01 R1 we bought a long time ago my dad will ride here and here we are selling it has a fully built motor. mikuni slides(sounds like a cammed out evo) full carbon tank and fenders and magnisium rims.. its got alot and well everything done to it and is prolly fastest bike i ever rode spanks a busa all day long and keeps up with a turbo one..

Name:  373ef114.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  139.6 KB
Name:  59e835e1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  165.4 KB
Name:  0e5c3d3b.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  102.2 KB

the last bike is my brothers he is trying to sell as is but with all the parts and frest bottom end its a cbr900rr all new powder coated frame and swing arm and rims and extra sets of plastics and the tank has been hammered down and smoothed(stuntriding) and wants like 3k for it or something idk colors are hot tho in person..
Name:  4ad8dec7.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  147.0 KB
Old 05-14-2011, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Very nice build
Old 05-14-2011, 11:30 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks man if i get the fuel system parts and my head back from the machinest and my transmission back from the trans shop by next saturday i might have it runny by sunday or money week from tomorrow
Old 05-14-2011, 11:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

That GSXR600 for sale or is there sentimental value there?
Old 05-14-2011, 11:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That GSXR600 for sale or is there sentimental value there?
Lol ahh no sentimental value at all but not sure yet I would have to change the rear sprocket lol I don't think you would want a top speed of only about 70mph in 6th gear at like 9k rpms I have to find my stock or buy a new one but if I decided to I will let you know
Old 05-15-2011, 01:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i got a gsxr 600.. i just cruise though =D
Old 05-15-2011, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ElevationTC

i got a gsxr 600.. i just cruise though =D
bring it up to gainesville some wednesday night soon. i'll find out if they will let us race at the track. usually they keep the bikes and cars separate. but, i think i have seen car vs bike there before.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
bring it up to gainesville some wednesday night soon. i'll find out if they will let us race at the track. usually they keep the bikes and cars separate. but, i think i have seen car vs bike there before.
I dont drag race the bike, its strickly a track bike, suspension mods and tires and gearing not setup for drag

But build a time attack car and we can give it a try =D
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

wah now i come back to the thread and i want my bike even more. haha i need to stop looking here haha
Old 05-15-2011, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ElevationTC
I dont drag race the bike, its strickly a track bike, suspension mods and tires and gearing not setup for drag

But build a time attack car and we can give it a try =D
what's a turn?
Old 05-15-2011, 01:57 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

what's a turn?
hahah turns are something you need to try some time..

brett you ever gone to deals gap befor? I was going to track my bike out but i didnt want to use the year bike i had. Thats what i was going to go and do befor i started building my car cause since I was 4years old and had a dirt bike i was racing i know 2 different surfaces but the concept is about the same lol.. If I get my bike geared sometime after my car and get me some leathers I want to get back into the bikes or just sell my bike and throw some different bars on the R1 i will come out there.. That bike is the lightest bike i have riden ever and can throw it around like nothing!
awesome pics btw!!
Old 05-15-2011, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by boostedrs1
Lol ahh no sentimental value at all but not sure yet I would have to change the rear sprocket lol I don't think you would want a top speed of only about 70mph in 6th gear at like 9k rpms I have to find my stock or buy a new one but if I decided to I will let you know
If the price is right, I would buy it as is and get the sprocket changed myself.

what's a turn?
LOL!
Old 05-15-2011, 02:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If the price is right, I would buy it as is and get the sprocket changed myself.
yea possibly i will think about it and i need to do a compression test on it and do a once over on the bike cause the long long wheelies are not good for the GSXR's because of the oil pick up is in the front and not the rear of the bike and can cause major damage but i also havent felt a power loss nor burn oil or anything that would make me think i ran it dry and i run more oil in it to keep it from running dry.. Im not the type to sell someone something thats a lemon. but i will keep you in mind
Old 05-15-2011, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahah turns are something you need to try some time..

brett you ever gone to deals gap befor? I was going to track my bike out but i didnt want to use the year bike i had. Thats what i was going to go and do befor i started building my car cause since I was 4years old and had a dirt bike i was racing i know 2 different surfaces but the concept is about the same lol.. If I get my bike geared sometime after my car and get me some leathers I want to get back into the bikes or just sell my bike and throw some different bars on the R1 i will come out there.. That bike is the lightest bike i have riden ever and can throw it around like nothing!
awesome pics btw!!
if i ever get into circuit racing it wont be in my tc. i would probably get something cheap, reliable, and track savvy. something along the lines of a miata w/ an ebay turbo-kit. lets face it, circuit racing takes a larger toll on a car then taking your daily driver to the dragstrip every once in a while. however, seeing as i held my neighborhood record for the ghost valley time trials on mario kart growing up, im sure i would shine.
Old 05-15-2011, 02:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ lol well looks like me and you are going to have a mario kart faceoff!!!... I agree with the toll the cars take on the track but if its a daily then I can see that but my car has no desire to be a street driven car lol only when the time comes to shut another mouth of a gto owner or vette owner well any of the v8 a$$holes i come across with my car. I wouldnt wanna drive mine in summer anyways no a/c and if its cold no heat! lol also i think i would get pulled over more than anything lol..
Old 05-15-2011, 06:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

This might be random, but, do you know or anyone reading this thread. Know how to set up a 2 step system on the Greddy Emanage? I found a DIY on it but i wasnt sure what numbers to set each area to.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:05 AM
5 Year Member

http://youtu.be/LATDWnutA6Y cams!
Old 05-15-2011, 01:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rufuswill
Sounds awesome! I'm thinking if I get my head back tomorrow and fuel system wensday with haltech and my trans by Saturday I could have mine running by following Sunday or Monday
Old 05-15-2011, 10:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

if i ever get into circuit racing it wont be in my tc. i would probably get something cheap, reliable, and track savvy. something along the lines of a miata w/ an ebay turbo-kit. lets face it, circuit racing takes a larger toll on a car then taking your daily driver to the dragstrip every once in a while. however, seeing as i held my neighborhood record for the ghost valley time trials on mario kart growing up, im sure i would shine.
True that. Very taxing on the car. But it's a blast man. 30min sessions of just straight driving. At the drag strip, depending on the area, you might be 30min just to line up for a run that only takes a couple of secs to complete, the you start all over again.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hell yea! Make a video open dump to lol
i will def get a vid of it with open dump even tho im gonna be running a 3 inch back exhaust i dont think i could deal with the noise. i will have an actual video camera so the sound shouldnt be to bad on it. your car is coming along quite nicely i must say. that mani is pretty dang crazy. i jus bought an el manifold from someone on the forums cant want to get home and put it all in.

Quick Reply: My "small" build...Who on SL approves??VIDEO START UP 6th page!