Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

My ZPI Stage 1 Install 7/27 * PIX*

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

also there is a black car from i think miami that is in the shop right know getting a build short block. I remember that guy called one day asking about when it would be done. Kenny told the guy we were waiting a block to come back from golden eagle. Take in mind that this car had already been at the shop for a month and a half at this point. Well the block was never sent to golden eagle. it was sitting in the same spot it was after i removed it from the car. right before i left there Kenny took the block and rods out of the shop car to use on this car since golden eagle was 4-5 weeks behind. How much easier would it be to just send the block off when i removed it from the car instead of starting lies to cover up the fact you have done nothing.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Originally Posted by brett561tc
mabey he didnt work there officaly. but he still could have designed the kit.

the whole thing about the heads would definetly explian why mike (whocares) car didnt make anymore power with the stage 1 head.
The head was deffinatly p&p. Im not making expexted power becasue my airfilter was sufficating " FIXED " and i have alot of timing pulled.
just accept the fact mike. you got hosed. kenny is a very charismatic guy. im sure thats why some of his customers will argue to the death for him. i'm not gonna be a ******** and dance around telling you and travis, "i told you so". but mabey you should rethink you're future business plans with zpi if any.
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbogsxr750
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
First off, i know that there are going to be people that are going to come on here and defend Kenny and ZPI to the death, all i have to say to that is you have nothing to dispute with me. This is all first hand information that i have witness or other employees have witnessed.

I designed the very first kit on these cars back in i guess 2005 or what ever. At that point Kenny decided to start selling these kits. Not a bad thing, but he sold alot of them and told many lies about this thing. He had already sold 15-20 kits before i was even done with the first kit. This how things work with everything around ZPI. The engine limiter was never tested. We made one on a car from Tenn. and then Kenny started selling them that night. Never Tested. So they have now idea the bad effects that may or may not come from this.

There was someone else a long time ago that use to work for them that also claimed he designed the kit. I'm trying to remember his Screen name. It was Turbo something...

They advertise parts that they can not deliver without a long wait on the customers end. Such as a 3 inch exhaust. First one of those they ever made was on the car from Tenn. again. That was also the last while i was there. Also the balance shaft delete kit doesent exist. .

The ported heads that they sell are junk. they have a bottom feeding shop here in town run some sanding rolls around in the head to make it look special and sell it.

They will install used parts on a customers car that is brought in for install if we have the particular part laying around used. Take for instance the turbo kit we used on the TV show pippes. When we got back that turbo kit went on a customers car that bought and payed for a new turbo kit.

If any of that is true, that's not cool.

The "famous" versa that is in the magazine that made 270 whp...... that number was made up. What a shock.
Not uncommon. A turbo tC that was in the mag recently, who is a member here, in the article said it put down 280whp. Never was confirmed here. So, I was wondering where they got the # from.

He put a stock engine back into someones car (i think his name was Bobby) when the guy paid for a built one.

The list goes on. I will type more later if this doesnt get deleted.

Brad
Again, if that's true, not cool.
His name was turbocustomz , and no he didnt design the kit. He was there when it was design and he help hold things in place while it was welded. I dont think that means he designed it but maybe in his eyes.

That's it. He made the same claim.

Just on a side note. The Engine Limiter is already proven to work. Couple of my boys have it. I'm from TN by the way, and I know which TN car you are talking about. That's my boy Brian (Jester).

Interesting that you said it was never tested. Did they not take the car to the dyno and have the car pop out of gear during one of the runs, hence bring about the Engine Limiter?
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

also there is a black car from i think miami that is in the shop right know getting a build short block. I remember that guy called one day asking about when it would be done. Kenny told the guy we were waiting a block to come back from golden eagle. Take in mind that this car had already been at the shop for a month and a half at this point. Well the block was never sent to golden eagle. it was sitting in the same spot it was after i removed it from the car. right before i left there Kenny took the block and rods out of the shop car to use on this car since golden eagle was 4-5 weeks behind. How much easier would it be to just send the block off when i removed it from the car instead of starting lies to cover up the fact you have done nothing.
that would be etsnet from psl.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Didnt you just start working for zpi in...i dunno... march?

I don't remember him being around in 2005 either.
I owned my own company back then and we did the work on the car at my shop. I started working for them Feb. 16 2007
I was there Febuary 16th, you were not. big suprise. MAybe thats when you were hired, but you never stepped foot in the office.

you got me, i lied i started on the 19th which was a monday.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Didnt you just start working for zpi in...i dunno... march?

I don't remember him being around in 2005 either.
I owned my own company back then and we did the work on the car at my shop. I started working for them Feb. 16 2007

What happened with your company?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
i could of sworn i said that they take a dremmel to the heads!!!
No. Theres a machine shop that dose the p&p work for them.
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey brad. tell them what you told me about there finacial backer.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

mabey he didnt work there officaly. but he still could have designed the kit.

the whole thing about the heads would definetly explian why mike (whocares) car didnt make anymore power with the stage 1 head.
The head was deffinatly p&p. Im not making expexted power becasue my airfilter was sufficating " FIXED " and i have alot of timing pulled.
just accept the fact mike. you got hosed. kenny is a very charismatic guy. im sure thats why some of his customers will argue to the death for him. i'm not gonna be a ******** and dance around telling you and travis, "i told you so". but mabey you should rethink you're future business plans with zpi if any.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm good.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kenny tunes to dont forget that!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

that he is getting FU@Ked just like a lot people already have and will. other than that i will leave it off the public boards until the lawyers get things worked out
Old 08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

that he is getting FU@Ked just like a lot people already have and will. other than that i will leave it off the public boards until the lawyers get things worked out

Who in particular? You already told someone in PM, that's considered Public. Might as well say it here. I mean you can to do a job right. Don't hold back, roll with the punches.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey hey hey goooodddbyyyeeee
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So..

You own your own company ( Goes out of business i guess )
Then you work for ZPI ...
Then you get fired ( i guess )]
Then you take it out online?

Ok.... Was i close at all?
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brad if you would like to answer this, might be personal any particular reason you left???

Were they atleast on time with there paychecks to employees.....
Old 08-03-2007, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok. i can respect that. if there are legal procedings, then we will just have to wait and hear about the aftermath.

IF ANYONE HAS THERE CAR AT ZPI. I SUGGEST YOU GO AND GET IT QUICK. ALSO IF YOU HAVE ORDERED ANY PARTS FROM THEM, YOU MIGHT WANNA CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

there are some things that brad left out. but out of respect for him, i wont say. all i can say is that zpi will soon be going the same route as scion speed.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so was the garage sale to try to get a little bit more revenue before the irs got them for bankruptcy?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So..

You own your own company ( Goes out of business i guess )
Then you work for ZPI ...
Then you get fired ( i guess )]
Then you take it out online?

Ok.... Was i close at all?
I am not taking anything out on line. I just want people to be able to make an informed decision on what to by and what not to buy. And yes i decided to close my business. So what. that has nothing to do with this topic we are on now. I would not call it fired. I was quiting that day anyway, but kenny made the decison to fire everyone that day due to the fact the business is getting ready to be held up in a long court battle. Why are you so nieve to see that maybe Kenny and ZPI is not the best business to grace the earth. Kenny is a very good **** talker. I will give him that. But that is it. Dont you fell like the lone ranger. you and one other guy are standing up for them. Everyone else isnt. Everyone cant be wrong can they?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

garage sale more like liquidation sale.

Quick Reply: My ZPI Stage 1 Install 7/27 * PIX*