Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

My ZPI Stage 1 Install 7/27 * PIX*

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Brad if you would like to answer this, might be personal any particular reason you left???

Were they atleast on time with there paychecks to employees.....

He was fired.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so was the garage sale to try to get a little bit more revenue before the irs got them for bankruptcy?
Kenny cant file bankruptcy. He already filed on another business 4 or 5 years ago.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 08-03-2007, 04:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by turbogsxr750
Originally Posted by Whocares05050
So..

You own your own company ( Goes out of business i guess )
Then you work for ZPI ...
Then you get fired ( i guess )]
Then you take it out online?

Ok.... Was i close at all?
I am not taking anything out on line. I just want people to be able to make an informed decision on what to by and what not to buy. And yes i decided to close my business. So what. that has nothing to do with this topic we are on now. I would not call it fired. I was quiting that day anyway, but kenny made the decison to fire everyone that day due to the fact the business is getting ready to be held up in a long court battle. Why are you so nieve to see that maybe Kenny and ZPI is not the best business to grace the earth. Kenny is a very good **** talker. I will give him that. But that is it. Dont you fell like the lone ranger. you and one other guy are standing up for them. Everyone else isnt. Everyone cant be wrong can they?
nobody wants to accept the fact that they've been had. denial can be a very powerfull thing.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Brad if you would like to answer this, might be personal any particular reason you left???

Were they atleast on time with there paychecks to employees.....

He was fired.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so was the garage sale to try to get a little bit more revenue before the irs got them for bankruptcy?
Kenny cant file bankruptcy. He already filed on another business 4 or 5 years ago.
suprise suprise.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I go off my experience with the company. i watched them do all the work to my car for the 4 days i was there. and i also know the kind of person kenny is. I think your just sour about the your job status.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by "brett561tc
nobody wants to accept the fact that they've been had. denial can be a very powerfull thing.
This should be made one of the top 10 quotes of all time.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow and to think people will still order these kits after reading this ____
Old 08-03-2007, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I go off my experience with the company. i watched them do all the work to my car for the 4 days i was there. and i also know the kind of person kenny is. I think your just sour about the your job status.
yes i am really soar about not working and getting a paycheck every week. Damn why cant it be the other way around.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes i am really soar about not working and getting a paycheck every week. Damn why cant it be the other way around.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is making work so much better im having a good time reading this....SUPER!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

So..

I am not taking anything out on line. I just want people to be able to make an informed decision on what to by and what not to buy. And yes i decided to close my business. So what. that has nothing to do with this topic we are on now. I would not call it fired. I was quiting that day anyway, but kenny made the decison to fire everyone that day due to the fact the business is getting ready to be held up in a long court battle. Why are you so nieve to see that maybe Kenny and ZPI is not the best business to grace the earth. Kenny is a very good **** talker. I will give him that. But that is it. Dont you fell like the lone ranger. you and one other guy are standing up for them. Everyone else isnt. Everyone cant be wrong can they?

I feel just fine if you were talking about me. The product and service provided to me meet my demands. So, I have no reason to talk crap about them. They have been there when I needed something, and came through. Same goes for any and every other company that have came through for me.

What is done on the business side of things, I have no knowledge of, except what gets divulged to me. A can get a lot of information, but there are other things you have left out to do with firing you.

I've never been "Had" as some put it. So, I'm good.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I haven't been on these boards in a while, due to a hectic schedule of work, gym, and some time out in the world, but man, I didn't expect to see this coming back. Well, actually that's a lie, I was always cautious of ZPI, but damn, this is crazy.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am glad we can entertain you. i am amazed that my credibility is being question while i am the one trying to help people not screw them. AMAZING!!!!
Old 08-03-2007, 04:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i am glad we can entertain you. i am amazed that my credibility is being question while i am the one trying to help people not screw them. AMAZING!!!!
From what i've read, I don't doubt you.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

TurboCustomz did the same thing you are doing. Credibility has to be verified.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well you have to take into acount that the people who ar trying to argue with you, have given themselves little play names. like saying that tey are "5 star generals" in "zpi's army". so your not speaking to the most mature crowd here.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
So..

I feel just fine if you were talking about me. The product and service provided to me meet my demands. So, I have no reason to talk crap about them. They have been there when I needed something, and came through. Same goes for any and every other company that have came through for me.

What is done on the business side of things, I have no knowledge of, except what gets divulged to me. A can get a lot of information, but there are other things you have left out to do with firing you.

I've never been "Had" as some put it. So, I'm good.
EVERYONE was fired on that friday. Some people we asked to come back and work for 2 days and that was it. I wasnt because i told Danny (investor/supposed 100% asset owner of ZPI INC) what was going on behind the scenes and that caused alot of drama. the olny thing that i did wrong while i was there was i had a rear main seal that ended up leaking. that was all. I know you are going to ask kenny what i did wrong and he is going to say i did all kinds of stuff and you will believe it. But what ever you wish.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

kenny has baby momma drama!!!

Quick Reply: My ZPI Stage 1 Install 7/27 * PIX*