Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

News and updates from Turbotoyotas

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 03:58 AM

im pretty sure it IS ON TOPIC update of TT's progress and buisness ethics......POOR!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^wow congrats.. a few pages late but none the less so helpful and useful.

anyone ever tell you your the man?

anyone ever tell you you just the smartest person they know?

i hope so.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Get em Java!!
Old 11-17-2008, 04:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

did anyone else get updates? cause i was told on the 5th that my pipes where going to the coaters and that it should ship that following week but now its a week later and still nothing. todd isent you 2 pms and still havent gotten any answers. i know this is some unfortunate times for you and all but i would really appreciate a response.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

It's stuff like this that made me stop posting on SL, especially in the F/I section...

I've never posted any of my thoughts regarding most of the stuff, but as someone who's dealt with ZPI and Todd, I think most of the criticism is just an all out mob.

I know what it's like to spend money and not get your items on time. Ever since I turbo'ed my tC a year ago, I've definitely learned the meaning of patience.

I'm waiting on some things from Todd too, but through it all, Todd has been VERY accomodating. I send him a text, and I get a response fairly prompt.

But what people have to realize is that if he gives you a date, there's no need to keep hounding him. I had originally planned for my car to be done in August, and now it's close to Thanksgiving, but as long as todd is keeping me up to date on what's happening, I can wait. I knew what I was getting into when I planned to get products from him, and I decided it was worth the wait.

I've met Todd in person, talked to him on the phone numerous times, and text him weekly. He's answered all of my questions, and been very patient with me. I appreciate the fact that he's so personable with the members of the community, and I can't blame him for not responding to some as often, especially when they act like some in the thread.

Some of you guys are like bill collectors when you don't have the money. Them calling you every day is not going to make the money magically appear.

Yes, I know many of us have thousands of dollars tied up with Todd. Let the man catch up, and ship out the product! At some point, you just need to be patient. All these statements about how long it's been are useless now. There's no need to keep discussing them ad nauseum.

-Marlon
Old 11-17-2008, 10:36 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

thers about a page and a half i want to say but ima be respectful of Todd and those that are waiting and bring this back ontopic

Todd what are you going to replace the simple kit with?
when can i order a 2.1mani from ya and will it work with the simple kit ic pipes?
Old 11-17-2008, 11:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
I don't know what Todd went through before. What matters is what is going on now. People don't live in the past, they live in the "now". So, again, with that said, I am just hoping my boy gets a speedy....key word here....speedy resolution to the situation.
you just avoided my whole point and made a cute stab and me emphasizing perception as to the reaction of a husband/father to be to a situation.

your married.. put yourself in his shoes.. F*ck the whole parts kits situation.. you not gonna snap to protect whats really important??? based on your wife and WHAT SHE SAID HAPPENED.. F*ck what your boy said.. your wife man..

i have a feeling you would bust some of that karate i seen on this vid on someone.. thats my cute stab back.. but on the real.. family is family.. business is business.. his wife said something and thats what he believes to be true.

Again, that's if you believe what transpired actually happened. Secondly, his place of business is listed as his house. If it's your place of business, you can't expect people not to show up there. That's just the way I see it. Perception is perception yes....but do not confuse perception as truth.
Old 11-17-2008, 11:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Soulquarian
Yes, I know many of us have thousands of dollars tied up with Todd. Let the man catch up, and ship out the product! At some point, you just need to be patient. All these statements about how long it's been are useless now. There's no need to keep discussing them ad nauseum.

-Marlon

So.....let me get this straight. The already wait of 5 months, 6 months, 7 months and one guy a year + is NOT already being patient? Please help me understand at what point/length of time waiting is "being patient".
Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks to those who understand

So.....let me get this straight. The already wait of 5 months, 6 months, 7 months and one guy a year + is NOT already being patient? Please help me understand at what point/length of time waiting is "being patient".
Being patient is one thing...not having another option is well...what it is.

Allot happened Travis(and everyone else), which to some extent I have ellaborated about here on the boards.

But when you literally have nothing, other than a few boxes of raw material.

What do you expect me to do?

Everyone wanted answers to which the only one I had was please wait and be patient.

Its hang in there and give me a chance or I have to close up shop.

Like I have told many, I can't magically make parts appear or do I have those trees that grow money planted in my backyard.

People have given me deadlines and ultimatums, which I am trying to meet, but there were times when that just wasn't a possability.

I know why people are ____ed and upset. I understand completely. I would be the same way. But I would rather wait, and get something than get nothing at all.

Which is what I have told everyone that has waited or cancelled.

Patience was the only option....

And the fact that the business address is my house, is an entirely different situation.

I have customers here all the time, people bring me there cars, want to meet me etc.

That I have no problem with.

The issue in the particular instance is who came and why they came with whatever intention they had.

If the dude was/is really a lawyer, he did not act like it plus the fact that any lawyer knows that a LLC is not tied to any personal articles and or the owners.

Plus Nick gave him my address why did he not give him my phone number as well?

UPDATES:

Chris and to everyone else, the next update I give everyone will be when the stuff ships...dont take that wrong, Just a hint

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 12:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YES!!!! thank you santa!!! cough cough i mean todd :D
Old 11-17-2008, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Soooo, slightly off topic, yet sort of on topic...

Any idea when you're gonna pick up this car? PM me about it, just wanna try to clear up the situation and I know you've got a lot on your plate right now.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:23 PM

I can't believe that any one would do business with you if they have heard what happened to toyota_scion_tc. He told you he would be over seas and needed all of his parts when he got back and you garaunteed you would have them ready, so feeling very trusting he went ahead and scheduled dyno and tuning so that he could enjoy his boosted tC before he went back over seas. Now 6 months(ish) later he still has not gotten all of his stuff nor even a straight answer on when it will be here. Todd the fact that you put your business address as your house and left your cars outside is your own darn fault. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that these people that visited your place of business tried to break in to you house. Todd if you had gotten all of the parts to your customers when you said you would or told them that you couldn't by then before you took their money you would have avoided all this trouble
Old 11-17-2008, 01:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can't believe that any one would do business with you if they have heard what happened to toyota_scion_tc. He told you he would be over seas and needed all of his parts when he got back and you garaunteed you would have them ready, so feeling very trusting he went ahead and scheduled dyno and tuning so that he could enjoy his boosted tC before he went back over seas. Now 6 months(ish) later he still has not gotten all of his stuff nor even a straight answer on when it will be here. Todd the fact that you put your business address as your house and left your cars outside is your own darn fault. I find it EXTREMELY hard to believe that these people that visited your place of business tried to break in to you house. Todd if you had gotten all of the parts to your customers when you said you would or told them that you couldn't by then before you took their money you would have avoided all this trouble
Can you read???

Do any of you read what I write?

Its hard to deliver parts when one cannot make them. Regardless of ones situation.

Plus the fact that once all this took place, I stopped taking orders....

Some of you are amazing.

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 02:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Can you read???

Do any of you read what I write?

Its hard to deliver parts when one cannot make them. Regardless of ones situation.

Plus the fact that once all this took place, I stopped taking orders....

Some of you are amazing.

Regards-

Todd

The point was.....Don't make promises based on the facts. Fact was you KNEW there a supply shortage, so why promise something and more importantly accept Payment based on a "Toss UP"?

You should have stopped taking orders BEFORE hand, not after you already got in over your head.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Dude, all this has been established already. Todd has mentioned repeatedly that he got over his head, has apologized, and stopped taking orders. Why keep beating a dead horse? We all know what should have happened, and it didn't. At this point it's time to shut up. It's like walking through the desert and someone keeps telling you it's hot. Thank you captain MFing obvious!

Some of you make it seem like Todd's just sitting at home watching As The World Turns. We know that's not the case, and if you don't, I do.
Old 11-17-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you know what todd. fu*k everyone. you dont need this BS. no matter what you do there will always be someone like travis out there. who will try and smear your company into the ground,(even though they have never done business with you ) no matter what you do. you know that all he does is stir the pot. he adds nothing of value to the scion community. all he can do is sit his fatass behind a keyboard and tell people how much better he can run there company than they can. he must have learned alot from all that time spent under the desk of kenny strickler.

if i were you todd, i would stop discussing this matter on an open forum, and keep it between you and your customers. that way your conversations wont get polluted with the waste spewing from travis.
Old 11-17-2008, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

seems like all these childishhh guys posting garbage are from TN, seems to me like someone said, hey join this site and trash talk on this thread..
Old 11-17-2008, 06:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
you know what todd. fu*k everyone. you dont need this BS. no matter what you do there will always be someone like travis out there. who will try and smear your company into the ground,(even though they have never done business with you ) no matter what you do. you know that all he does is stir the pot. he adds nothing of value to the scion community. all he can do is sit his fatass behind a keyboard and tell people how much better he can run there company than they can. he must have learned alot from all that time spent under the desk of kenny strickler.

if i were you todd, i would stop discussing this matter on an open forum, and keep it between you and your customers. that way your conversations wont get polluted with the waste spewing from travis.

LOL....of course, I was wondering when you were going to pop in and start licking the jewels again. NIOCE.....yet another example of how you love my name rolling off that tongue of yours. Only one name you write and that's mine. Glad you had me on your mind, despite the other 15-20 people in here saying what I have said.

I don't need to do business with him dumb ****, I'm speaking up for my friend. So, you can suck a fatass sack that's about all your good for. What the hell do you contribute. Fool I've been on these boards probably before you even Bought a Scion, so you can kiss my ****.

His customer IS my boy, and if he feel like he is being d!cked around, guess what it won't be private dumbass.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
seems like all these childishhh guys posting garbage are from TN, seems to me like someone said, hey join this site and trash talk on this thread..

Yep, that's family sticking up for family.
Old 11-17-2008, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Man, someone is gonna get banned with this kind of language. Yet, this is so fun to watch, haha.

Quick Reply: News and updates from Turbotoyotas