Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

News and updates from Turbotoyotas

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^thats funny coming from you! not starting anything just saying! haha
Old 11-17-2008, 08:51 PM

If you guys come to TN and meet us we are a very tight knit community, even family. So that said if someone sad to your friend that they would do something by sometime and didn't you would not just say "O WTH sorry dude you just lost money" would you? NO of course not you would demand an explanation. Yes I do agree that this does not mean starting fight. Just for everyone in our group we stick up for each other and take it as an insult if they mess up our friends we will let them know we don't like it. As for the "thugs" that showed up we recieved an update on who they are from the one that offered to have them check on parts. here is that story
The "thugs" were schoolteachers in their mid 50s and the husband is also an ordained minister. They agreed to do this because they have a career army daughter and son-in-law stationed in Europe and have experienced the difficulty of trying to solve problems oner the phone or by e-mail thousands of miles away. And, The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

On the 13th, after school, the man drove out to the business and discovered it wasn't a business district, but a "high" end subdivision. He knocked on the door and received no answer and left.

On the 15th, the couple returned and Todd's wife, who is indeed pregnant, answered the door. They asked for her husband and was told he was out getting auto parts. They told her that they just wanted to check on some parts that hadn't arrived and she said she really didn't know anything about that and it was just a part time business. They thanked her and said they would try to catch him at another time.

On the 16th they returned again. Knocked on the door twice and no answer. They then noticed a neighbor and went over to chat with her. They were on his softail Harley and the neighbor was a rider and they talked about that and they told her they were trying to get in touch with Todd with no luck. She stated that she had been there for 6 years and Todd was a nice guy and was starting a business.
so that said if Todd really did come into hard times with a supplier I hope you can get that situation all worked out for the best. All I ask is that you please send tracking info and weekly status updates on ALL orders, you would be suprised at how nice it is to not have to ask what is going on with your order. Also when a friend of your customer comes to you listed place of business do not spread lies about them it is really bad for business.
Sorry for the novel had to let you guys know some important info.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Quote:
The "thugs" were schoolteachers in their mid 50s and the husband is also an ordained minister. They agreed to do this because they have a career army daughter and son-in-law stationed in Europe and have experienced the difficulty of trying to solve problems oner the phone or by e-mail thousands of miles away. And, The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

On the 13th, after school, the man drove out to the business and discovered it wasn't a business district, but a "high" end subdivision. He knocked on the door and received no answer and left.

On the 15th, the couple returned and Todd's wife, who is indeed pregnant, answered the door. They asked for her husband and was told he was out getting auto parts. They told her that they just wanted to check on some parts that hadn't arrived and she said she really didn't know anything about that and it was just a part time business. They thanked her and said they would try to catch him at another time.

On the 16th they returned again. Knocked on the door twice and no answer. They then noticed a neighbor and went over to chat with her. They were on his softail Harley and the neighbor was a rider and they talked about that and they told her they were trying to get in touch with Todd with no luck. She stated that she had been there for 6 years and Todd was a nice guy and was starting a business.

so that said if Todd really did come into hard times with a supplier I hope you can get that situation all worked out for the best. All I ask is that you please send tracking info and weekly status updates on ALL orders, you would be suprised at how nice it is to not have to ask what is going on with your order. Also when a friend of your customer comes to you listed place of business do not spread lies about them it is really bad for business.
Sorry for the novel had to let you guys know some important info.
Important info my $%!

now they are school teachers and ordained ministers?

What happened to military and a lawyer on retention? Not that they can't be all of the above. But dude...

They didn't thank my wife..they were quite rude...in fact implied the fact that they thought she was lying to them about me not being there. Then started implying that I am a theif and owe there "friend" over 5k in parts...which is not the case.

And in my neighbors honest opinion, they only came over to talk to them cause my he saw them trying to find a way into my house for whatever reason.

Funny how things work...

I am all for communities being tight.....friends should back each other, thats what friends are for...

but don't come on here posting more nonesense...just makes all you guys look bad.

Not that it matters...its over.

But I will not be made out to be a liar, nor my wife one or my neighbors.

I have nothing to gain from any of this...other than the fact that I get to complain just like everyone else.

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and Mr Packruler....

where did you copy and paste that "story" from?

I am curious as to where else this topic is being dicussed.

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 09:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^this thread is getting stupid already just a bunch of 17-20 something year olds thinking they know exactly whats going on, which probalby isnt the case.

like todd siad he has nothing to gain from this.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Brandon-

or anyone else...

if you guys have the time...fins out what forum he got that story from please.

Thanks

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Todd, just wondering... will my kit come with instructions?? if not, can they? and maybe a shirt thanks todd, your the man!!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^no need intructions! jsut call me up.. ill help and you can use the dezod S1 kit install instructions as its almsot exactly the same.. same differnce know what i mean..

and todd imma look for that thread!

and i will find it.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Scikotics
SL Member

TT for the win.... Todd and I share knowledge quite often and allow me to say for the grassroots tuner there is no better source..... my $.02......

Oh and im smarter than all of you (Im an engineer)....lol
Old 11-17-2008, 10:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
^^this thread is getting stupid already just a bunch of 17-20 something year olds thinking they know exactly whats going on, which probalby isnt the case.

like todd siad he has nothing to gain from this.

Can't speak for the people NOT in TN, but for those in TN, yea we do know whats going on. We talk to Nick daily, as he is a brother in arms over seas and we care to check in on him.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Brandon-

or anyone else...

if you guys have the time...fins out what forum he got that story from please.

Thanks

Todd

We have our own local forum.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Bryan06tC
I'll see your Engineer, and raise you....Systems Engineer here that works from home...
Old 11-17-2008, 10:17 PM

Todd that info is from the brother of the woman that visited your house. Also, I believe toyota_scion_tc thought their children where the ones going. however the info I posted are the facts as I know them I am not calling anyone a liar just stating what I know. Also you basically called my clubmate and I liars
Old 11-17-2008, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by Bryan06tC
I'll see your Engineer, and raise you....Systems Engineer here that works from home...
i see your raise and re raise all in with being a combat search and rescue swimmer(CSAR), USN

in your face.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by packruler
Todd that info is from the brother of the woman that visited your house. Also, I believe toyota_scion_tc thought their children where the ones going. however the info I posted are the facts as I know them I am not calling anyone a liar just stating what I know. Also you basically called my clubmate and I liars
liar, yeah i said it... i said it in london, i said it in johanesberg, i said it, besides your 17 your to young to even be in this conversation.

have a job?

pay taxes?

mommy and daddy buy your tc?

can you vote?

if no is your answer to any of the above, GTFO, this is grown folks business..
Old 11-17-2008, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All of you are liars.....dont shake your finger at me...

One forum they are this and another they are that...how is that not lying.

I find it funny that in your local forum they are trying to paint a different picture yet on a bigger much larger forum the picture is quite different.

Like I care about what you and your friends think anyways.

Your so called friends friends, were extremely rude to my wife, and tried to get into my house.

No bueno in my book, and I will not let this go.

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 10:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

woof woof.

p.s. - i got his back. i know karate, jiu-jitsu and hawaiian moke crazy..

i get nutz brah..
Old 11-17-2008, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by brett561tc
you know what todd. fu*k everyone. you dont need this BS. no matter what you do there will always be someone like travis out there. who will try and smear your company into the ground,(even though they have never done business with you ) no matter what you do. you know that all he does is stir the pot. he adds nothing of value to the scion community. all he can do is sit his fatass behind a keyboard and tell people how much better he can run there company than they can. he must have learned alot from all that time spent under the desk of kenny strickler.

if i were you todd, i would stop discussing this matter on an open forum, and keep it between you and your customers. that way your conversations wont get polluted with the waste spewing from travis.

LOL....of course, I was wondering when you were going to pop in and start licking the jewels again. NIOCE.....yet another example of how you love my name rolling off that tongue of yours. Only one name you write and that's mine. Glad you had me on your mind, despite the other 15-20 people in here saying what I have said.

I don't need to do business with him dumb ****, I'm speaking up for my friend. So, you can suck a fatass sack that's about all your good for. What the hell do you contribute. Fool I've been on these boards probably before you even Bought a Scion, so you can kiss my ****.

His customer IS my boy, and if he feel like he is being d!cked around, guess what it won't be private dumbass.
you are the last person that should be attacking a company for any reason. when the hundreds of people that were getting hosed by zpi told there story, all you did was try to down play there story, and defend kenny, (who talked about you like you were a retard when i met him by the way), at all costs.

and by the way, i was talking to todd, not you. the next time you have something to say to me, raise your hand and wait to be called on. or you can screen your worthless comments through my secretary java09.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^yes and his schedule is open at the end of this week. please rsvp at least 24 hours prior and cancel no later than 12 hours prior. good day sir.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I find it funny the posts on that other forum...

but whatever forums are forums and everyone is a keyboard warrior.

I am suprised at Ptunings comments..would have expected more.

But just like some other companies any time there is an issue with a competitor everyone tries to take advantage.

Its hard though not to take some of the comments personal....

But thats what you get...can't blame any one but myself.

Regards-

Todd

Quick Reply: News and updates from Turbotoyotas