Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

News and updates from Turbotoyotas

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 02:01 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

dude just swing by and see what he's up to
Old 11-15-2008, 04:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
ok man, you win. you have waited longer. im done.
1y 1m 3ds

I win..... LOL
Old 11-15-2008, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Cwatz5219
1y 1m 3ds

I win..... LOL
everyone give him a round of applause.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="java09"][quote="Cwatz5219"]
I didn't say that to be a contest just stating how long I have waited.
Old 11-15-2008, 05:09 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

do you guys want updates or not?

if you do stop flooding his thread with pointless posts, if you have a problem with him and he wont' respond otherwise than post it here, or else keep it clean so YOU can see teh response. or i will close it.
Old 11-15-2008, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I think its to the point where some of us need a lot more than just an update. I'm pretty sure we've all been getting "updates" for the months and months that we've been waiting, so something a little more promising then an update would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so you don't want updates then?
Old 11-15-2008, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
so you don't want updates then?
No, they want their stuff.
Old 11-15-2008, 04:48 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

funny, travis.

i give up. say what you want.

i don't understand though, he said you guys would get your stuff, isn't that what you wanted to hear?

did you want a detailed list? because that's what i meant by "update"
Old 11-15-2008, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by aen

if you do stop flooding his thread with pointless posts, if you have a problem with him and he wont' respond otherwise than post it here, or else keep it clean so YOU can see teh response. or i will close it.
Let me get this strait, you're going to close this thread because Todd says he's back and is going to fulfill his obligations, however, has yet to tell any single person, who's money he already has, when and if they will recieve what they already paid for?

I honestly am getting tired of all this nonsense. Todd keeps getting on here making half @$$ posts. People shouldn't have to repeatedly ask when they will recieve what has already been paid for. For the majority of us, he has done nothing but feed lies, miss deadlines, and just all around suck at life.

Think I'm overreacting? Yes I recieved what I paid for, a ZPI replacement manifold. I paid for that manifold in Feb. when I paid for it, Todd was telling me it was going to be ready the following week (see this thread https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...pi+replacement). Since it took him almost 5 months to get build and ship out that manifold, he offered up extra's at no cost to those of us who paid, and waited patiently.

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Actually guys....the new placement is going to be tough too keep the factory fans..unless you do some triming.

Fans/dp/and new ic pipe are included in the new package.

The manis that have shipped...there will be another box with those parts shortly to follow.

But all the manifolds that have been ordered have been shipped (7)

Regards-

Todd
Shortly after the manifolds arriving? I got my manifold June 10th, thats 5 months ago. What is your definition of short time?

here is a qouted pm from Todd on 6/09/08

Be there tomorrow

The dp, icp and fans will leave this week (as long as the coating is right)

Thanks for hanging in there.

Regards-

Todd

So he told me the extra's would be shipping out the same week, that was 5 months ago. So yes, I'm waiting on an update, because, if you look back in this thread, he clearly stated that he hasn't even begun making the DP/ICP

here it is, page 2 of this thread.
Todd, how about those of us that did get orders in for the ZPI replacements, are we still getting the other stuff you said would be included?
Yes, you guys will be getting the dif downpipe and hot side pipe. I have a car that has a zpi kit on it that as soon as I can switch out the log for my "replacement" mani so we can do the dp and ic work.

Regards-

Todd
I think we all want the same thing at this point, Honesty, and to know when our stuff will be sitting on our doorstep. At this point, noone cares what issues he has going on, problems with his workers, problems with coaters, problems with shipping, etc etc etc. The excuses have gotten old. And this community suffered enough with the ZPI ordeal. Some of those people, are also going through this with Todd.

Also don't forget that Todd hardly answers PM's, emails, texts, phone calls.... so posting in these threads is about the only way you can get any information out of him.

End Rant/
Old 11-15-2008, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
funny, travis.

i don't understand though, he said you guys would get your stuff, isn't that what you wanted to hear?

well aen people need to vent out their frustrations but they need to keep this thread constructive and stay on topic...(cant believe im saying that...lol)

Todd please get back to posting so we can keep this thread informative instead of a crap load of ranting.

I apologize for jacking this thread and wish the best to all that are waiting.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
..stay on topic...(cant believe im saying that...lol)
/says the person who is a threadjack king....lol

All of us want to know whats going on. Thats it. I'm just tired and frustrated about all of this.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

crush, Im gonna have to meet you up when kit gets here, I'm still waiting patiently :D
Old 11-15-2008, 07:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Think I'm overreacting? Yes I recieved what I paid for, a ZPI replacement manifold. I paid for that manifold in Feb. when I paid for it, Todd was telling me it was going to be ready the following week (see this thread https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...pi+replacement). Since it took him almost 5 months to get build and ship out that manifold, he offered up extra's at no cost to those of us who paid, and waited patiently.
See, this is exactly what I'm ____ed off with Todd about...

I paid for the ZPI manifold in end-Jan and got passed over. And I still ain't have it todate after almost 10 months....

You're lucky yeldak, you got your manifold though... not me

What sort of queue system was he talking about anyway?? Seems he never had one in the first place!
Old 11-15-2008, 08:11 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yeldak
Originally Posted by aen

Let me get this strait, you're going to close this thread because Todd says he's back and is going to fulfill his obligations, however, has yet to tell any single person, who's money he already has, when and if they will recieve what they already paid for?
this is what i said

Originally Posted by aen
this is what i was refering to:
1y 1m 3ds

I win..... LOL
1y 1m 3ds

I win..... LOL
everyone give him a round of applause.
Originally Posted by all4degame
I swear...this experience has been an up and down roller coaster. Sometimes I think Todd will deliver my parts by the given time (missed my september deadline already, thanksgiving is the next), but then I lose faith as people say "oh he owes me such and such parts, you told me its shipped and I have not received anything, Todd..updates?" and we get no reply back. This has gotten to the point of being just ridiculous. People just want to know what is being done to their kits. You telling us it'll be here "on time" isn't enough anymore. Although none of us have a choice anymore, as we're just at the mercy of your pace. I'll believe it when ALL the correct parts get to my front door.
Originally Posted by boostHerWay
if it is important enough for you to make it known that there will be a "XD KIT COMING OUT' than it should be important enough for you to take care of all these people first and foremost, screw TT is back and you're getting better, BS! you sugar coat so many people that try to defend you by saying " ill throw this in, that, this..." Clay sent you a very good friend of ours to take care of him and now he is just gonna be added to the rest of the list like the others, ya thanks for the guilt trip we have now. Juts because you have the top poop doesnt mean you can treat people how you want. People are stupid if they send you anymore money, ive caught on to you by now. You want the rep of being another Kenny well youll get it, i cant tell you how many times youve lied, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS AWESOME!
Hmmm. No response??? Not good.
^hahaha blasphomy!
Originally Posted by toyota_scion_tc
^^i think i almost forget what it was like to wait. as i myself waited about 5-6 months.

didnt mean to come off like that. all i can say is that IMHO todd is a good guy, out to scam NO ONE, and does have every intention of getting everything to you!
5-6 Months you were lucky going 7 for me now.
^^i think i almost forget what it was like to wait. as i myself waited about 5-6 months.

didnt mean to come off like that. all i can say is that IMHO todd is a good guy, out to scam NO ONE, and does have every intention of getting everything to you!
agreed...
ther are times though i just want to slap him upside his head.....lol j/k

what the hell is wrong with you guys? this isn't a experience thread, there already is one. i want todd to have a thread that he can come to and post updates to people, including the ones that arent' receiving their stuff. not defend himself from complaints. not only is this for us, but for him to. if your post that you didn't receive something gets flooded by people comparing how long they waited, bashing todd, giving him advice and all that crap then why the hell would he come back and post updates? if i were him i'd say fthis and just send out the stuff and never even post an update.

this is an update for his company, the people that he owes stuff and everything like that. NOT experiences and advice. he's heard it all before.

btw.

even this is a post that shouldn't be in there

Originally Posted by aen
well a few months ago he asked me to send the intake back to him, so i did. he text me later asking what i sent him. so i text him back "the intake", hes like what intake. so i text him "the one you asked me to send...lol".

thats what i mean about slaping him upside his head....hes a little scaterbrained but a good guy none the less.

lolll

i still havn't met up with him! and i've been down here for super long now haha

----------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by yeldak

I honestly am getting tired of all this nonsense. Todd keeps getting on here making half @$$ posts. People shouldn't have to repeatedly ask when they will recieve what has already been paid for. For the majority of us, he has done nothing but feed lies, miss deadlines, and just all around suck at life.
i'm also getting tired of this nonsense, this is more than you people have heard from him....well, pretty much ever. he's opened everything he has to you and told you exactly what you wanted to hear, next step is getting it. and however long that takes i don't know.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
funny, travis.

aen....no offense, but that IS the problem. Doing a lot of "hearing".
Old 11-15-2008, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Aen, gotcha... I see what you mean by the pointless posts, this one included.

Sorry.
Old 11-15-2008, 08:50 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by aen
funny, travis.

aen....no offense, but that IS the problem. Doing a lot of "hearing".
dude i totally agree with you, i'm waiting for some action too.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

sorry i didnt mean to make this a competition thing with the wait time.

Everybody has valid points but when it comes down to it all we want is our products that we ordered. We spend thousands on these parts and have waited for months and in my case a year for these parts and most of us for the most part have been pretty patient but now its just getting to the point where enough is enough.

once again i apologize for anything that i have said that might cause some arguments.

Todd all we want is our parts, I understand you're working your a** off and believe me we appreciate very much but please let us know something.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Alright then, Todd in all seriousness when will I get my things? I have been hearing for the last 5 months its shipped. Enough said.

Quick Reply: News and updates from Turbotoyotas