Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

News and updates from Turbotoyotas

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Updates......

I have already told everyone is who is waiting why I don't give out a specific date....what happens if I don't make it by that date? Then I get flamed some more.

Plus the fact that after all that has happened, I am by no means going to hurry up and send out sub par parts....if you have a problem with that well....tough

Alright then, Todd in all seriousness when will I get my things
To the rest of Scionlife....I apologize now( I am sorry for what is about to be written)

But for those who feel like they need to send some fricken thugs to my house and harass my pregnant wife and on top of it when the door is not answered try and break into my house,.... &^%$ you!!!!!!

Its just not worth it for me. I have gone through way to much the past 5 months to try and keep this process going. To make sure that I dont screw or scam anyone....to do right by those who have trusted me. Instead of taking the easy way out and closing up shop.

But when things get personal...well it changes the dynamic of the situation.

You don't mess with my family or my house......

Sending a responsible adult who can conduct matters in a civilized manner is one thing....but not someone who feels the need break into my home....

Well...not cool. By any means.

Non regards-

Todd
Old 11-16-2008, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
But for those who feel like they need to send some fricken thugs to my house and harass my pregnant wife and on top of it when the door is not answered try and break into my house,.... &^%$ you!!!!!!
whoever did that is.... (the info i was going to say would get me banned, so im gonna leave it blank)
Old 11-16-2008, 11:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

holy crap Todd!!!!!!

WTF is going on
Old 11-16-2008, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

To the rest of Scionlife....I apologize now( I am sorry for what is about to be written)

Its just not worth it for me. I have gone through way to much the past 5 months to try and keep this process going. To make sure that I dont screw or scam anyone....to do right by those who have trusted me. Instead of taking the easy way out and closing up shop.

But when things get personal...well it changes the dynamic of the situation.

You don't mess with my family or my house......

Sending a responsible adult who can conduct matters in a civilized manner is one thing....but not someone who feels the need break into my home....

Well...not cool. By any means.

Non regards-

Todd
i dont know how it is in arizona todd. but in florida, if someone breaks into your house, you have every right to take there life. i hope you have or are getting a gun.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

damn im really sorry to hear that Todd, if you where in Texas it would be legal to kill em on the spot..........just saying
Old 11-16-2008, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

who was it by the way?
Old 11-16-2008, 11:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ugh why the hell cant everyone just stop whining and be patient with todd, sheesh, grow up and realize that you cant rush quality. i'm still very much supporting todd and still will way after i've recieved my kit, but who ever did this to todd needs to grow a pair of good one's. no respect gets you no where in life.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Oh my goodness, this makes me cringe. No matter how upset someone is about not having there stuff, there is no excuse to vandalize/terrorize another person. I'm sorry this happened to you and your family Todd. This is unfair and really helps NO ONE. I apologize for being so whiny in this thread Todd, I don't mean to come off that way, Its just been a long time. Take care of your family and do what you can.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dont know how it is in arizona todd. but in florida, if someone breaks into your house, you have every right to take there life. i hope you have or are getting a gun.
Same here in AZ.

who was it by the way?
Didn't I make it obvious enough?

there is no excuse to vandalize/terrorize another person.
Honestly I do not think that was the intention of the customers ( at least I hope not)
But the information given to those who showed up didn't help, so they came with attitude.

Unfortunately I was not home either instance, otherwise I am sure things would have been different (un hostile etc).

What sucks is I thought the situation was done and dealt with yesterday.

All I can say is PEOPLE suck.

Sorry just a little ____ed off.

Everyone else gets to vent here...now its my turn.

Regards-

Todd

PS- be laying low for a bit...got some decisions to make. Those who are on that list have nothing to worry about.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

dam todd im soooo sorry to hear this i was loooking forward to working with you in the near future...dam ill come down there to AZ and help you handle some buissnes ____ im down
Old 11-17-2008, 01:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn todd dont leave us!!!
Old 11-17-2008, 01:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I'm not even going to comment... Anyone ever been to Hawaii? Ever seen someone mess with there family.. He'd beer dead if he messed with my wife, much less pregnent..

I don't want to see you leave us but if you do I understand.. F that..
Old 11-17-2008, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey Todd like everyone else I'm sorry for such unfortnate news. I hope that you and your family are ok and nothing got damaged. Karma will have his way with that person who attempted this. I understand how this changes things quite a bit for you and I hope that you can keep a positive mind frame.

On another note I hope this doesn't make you call it quits cause you play a very important roll in the scion community. Todd take care of your family as they are what's most important. I'll be here along with everyone else patiently waiting.

Wish you the best Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 01:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Why would a Lawyer and a Military personnel, want to break in your house?
Old 11-17-2008, 02:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by toyota_scion_tc
Alright then, Todd in all seriousness when will I get my things? I have been hearing for the last 5 months its shipped. Enough said.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thugs? Are you serious, it was my retained lawyer and her military husband. Why would my lawyer try to break into your house and a military person that has a carrier.
They told me all they have done was ring your door bell and knock on your door when no one answer they went across the street to speak with your neighbors.

Talk to any one person that knows me on a personal level, I would never send someone to vandalize or disturb anyone ever! I am not that type person, if I did anything it would be what has been done and get a lawyer. I will be ____ed off but would never harm anyone unless I have meet them personally and they took a swing at me.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't know Travis....you tell me.. You know the people that came to my door? I know you know the person that sent them.

Dude tried to force open my front door, hop over my side gate,(have 3 dogs) checked every door on every car in my driveway ( I have really nosy neighbors, plus my wife was home)

toyota_scion_tc wrote:
Alright then, Todd in all seriousness when will I get my things? I have been hearing for the last 5 months its shipped. Enough said.
And the purpose of your post is?????

Nick got his update yesterday....yet still had the nerve to send those people to my house again and was still posting today....you guys are fricken amazing.

After the crap he pulled I am done with Nick...doesn't even have the decency to apologize.

Regards-

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Don't know Travis....you tell me.. You know the people that came to my door? I know you know the person that sent them.

Dude tried to force open my front door, hop over my side gate,(have 3 dogs) checked every door on every car in my driveway ( I have really nosy neighbors, plus my wife was home)

Doesn't sound like a Breaking and Entry attempt, or an attempted bodily harm to your Maternal spouse to me, if they didn't actually get in contact with her, or actually do anything to your property, but if that's how you saw it, guess I can't fault you. I didn't send the people obviously (nor do I know them personally), as I am a 3rd party to all of this, and no nothing until it actually happens. In actuality, Nick does not know them personally either. He approved the decision to send them out to check though, but he does not know them. They are acquaintances of someone he knows, who happen to live in the same area, and asked him if he would like for them to go out and check. Breaking and Entering though bro.....LONG stretch of the truth.

toyota_scion_tc wrote:
And the purpose of your post is?????

Nick got his update yesterday....yet still had the nerve to send those people to my house again and was still posting today....you guys are fricken amazing.

After the crap he pulled I am done with Nick...doesn't even have the decency to apologize.

Regards-

Todd[/quote]

Doesn't have the decency to apologize? How about you start first....apologize for lie after lie after lie. Nick is a military personnel as well, and he is a loyal and respected friend of mine. He has integrity, a straight shooter and a decent person. Something you probably could take a few notes on.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thugs? Are you serious, it was my retained lawyer and her military husband. Why would my lawyer try to break into your house and a military person that has a carrier.
They told me all they have done was ring your door bell and knock on your door when no one answer they went across the street to speak with your neighbors.
Well, Nick...

lets see...gave my wife attitude yesterday. Didn't even start the conversation polite.

Then came back today, why I have no idea, especially after we talked yesterday.

Walked up to my door, tried the door handle then tried it forcefully.

Then rang the doorbell.

No one answered. Wife was a little freaked out. Plus I wasn't home.

Then proceed to try and hop up(to do whatever I have no idea) and either go over the fence or look....then stopped.

Walked over to my wifes xB, and the sides of both TC's in the driveway and checked all the door handles.

Then walked to the neighbors house accross the street(the ones who where watching all of this take place)

and talked to them.....told them I owe you $5k in parts (which I do not) and asked what kind of person I was....

And anyone....no matter what age, profession, who comes to ones house with attitude and did what they did....I will consider a Thug.

There was no reason for him to talk to my wife the way he did....wasn't polite in any matter.

And today..even though there was no reason for them to come back....

why try and open my front door? Why try and look over my fence. Why try and open all the car doors?

I know my wife and my neighbors have no reason to lie to me.

So NICK. all I can say is Thank you. Thank you for scaring the ____ out of my wife.

Thank you for sending someone to my house who has no manners.

Even if they are a lawyer or military personnel, the didn't conduct themselves in a proper manner.

Like I said things would have been different had I been here. But I wasn't.

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 02:34 AM

i really dont think he needs to apoligize...you have been stringing him along for WAY to long. the man wants his stuff and you arent giving it to him. sounds like you need to get your crap together and get this man what he paid for. He has been waiting for his parts since JUNE!!!!

COME ON DUDE!!!!!!
this is quite pathetic on your part.

all you that are buying this guys bull, i pitty you. this man is a "thug" and has been taking my friend for a sucker.

if infact you wife and neighbors were so freaked out.....why werent the cops called?
i really dont believe anything you are saying todd. just doesnt add up to me

what would you do if you paid a pretty penny for something and not recieve it in its entirety?

Quick Reply: News and updates from Turbotoyotas