Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

News and updates from Turbotoyotas

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Why would a Lawyer and a Military personnel, want to break in your house?
Don't know Travis....you tell me.. You know the people that came to my door? I know you know the person that sent them.

Dude tried to force open my front door, hop over my side gate,(have 3 dogs) checked every door on every car in my driveway ( I have really nosy neighbors, plus my wife was home)

toyota_scion_tc wrote:
Alright then, Todd in all seriousness when will I get my things? I have been hearing for the last 5 months its shipped. Enough said.
And the purpose of your post is?????

Nick got his update yesterday....yet still had the nerve to send those people to my house again and was still posting today....you guys are fricken amazing.

After the crap he pulled I am done with Nick...doesn't even have the decency to apologize.

Regards-

Todd

This was posted before I was given another update that the parts have shipped.

Posted: 11/16/08 10:19PM Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thugs? Are you serious, it was my retained lawyer and her military husband. Why would my lawyer try to break into your house and a military person that has a carrier.
They told me all they have done was ring your door bell and knock on your door when no one answer they went across the street to speak with your neighbors.

Talk to any one person that knows me on a personal level, I would never send someone to vandalize or disturb anyone ever! I am not that type person, if I did anything it would be what has been done and get a lawyer. I will be ____ed off but would never harm anyone unless I have meet them personally and they took a swing at me.
Did you read this. All my lawyer wants is proof that it shipped, I still find it really hard to believe her or her husband would try to break into your house.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats F-ed up. I would kill somebody if they tried that ish. GL with everythign Todd. Congrats on the wife being prego by the way.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Even if they are a lawyer or military personnel, the didn't conduct themselves in a proper manner.

Todd

Sounds like your Business is what's not conducting itself in a proper manner. Granted if all what you said was true, how exactly is that Nick's fault? It's called an IRATE customer, you know kinda like every other business gets. Your business address is listed as your house, so they came to your place of "business". Had you had an actually SHOP...SHOP, then they would have been there instead.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Talk to any one person that knows me on a personal level, I would never send someone to vandalize or disturb anyone ever! I am not that type person, if I did anything it would be what has been done and get a lawyer. I will be ____ed off but would never harm anyone unless I have meet them personally and they took a swing at me.
Nick...

I am just ____ed at what took place....

Put yourself in my shoes....

I have a wife at home, you get a phone call..."those people came back and tried to open the front door, they went to the side of the house, dogs are freaking out and I called the Police"

10 minutes go by....your neighbor calls..."dude some people came by your house, talked to us, but before they did they tried all the doors on the cars in the driveway, was doing something by your gate and tried to open your front door. Is anyone home?"

How would you feel?

Did you read this. All my lawyer wants is proof that it shipped
Did we not talk about this yesterday? you responded to all my texts..I explained exactly what was going on....and you thought that it would have changed in the course of 24 hours?
Old 11-17-2008, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Regardless of the fact that his home is his place of business for the TT kits there is no need to mess with someones personal property no matter how Irate the customer is. There are better ways of handling it. This isnt one of them. I agree that he didnt handle things the best in the past but still dont mess with someones property like that.

Not trying to start anything Travis just my opinion.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sounds like your Business is what's not conducting itself in a proper manner. Granted if all what you said was true, how exactly is that Nick's fault? It's called an IRATE customer, you know kinda like every other business gets. Your business address is listed as your house, so they came to your place of "business". Had you had an actually SHOP...SHOP, then they would have been there instead.
Travis-

dude..you have no clue..Honestly. If anyone could read at all, especially anything I have written here lately.

I am trying to conduct business, otherwise I would have pulled a ZPI on everyone.
Those guys who you have trusted and backed since day one.

I could have pulled the plug 5 months ago.

Then those that are on that list and even Nick would have gotten nothing.

And I would be another name on that short but distinguished list.

So dude, give me a break. Your the last one that needs to be judging me.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^Why can't you SIMPLY give people Tracking #'s to shipped goods? I don't buy the whole "I have trouble with UPS" spill. I don't buy a whole lot of what you say anymore because of the many "stretched truths" you have told my boy as well as other people. If it's one person with a problem that's one thing, but when MULTIPLE people come on and tell how "Todd told me this, and this, and this"....then it becomes a business practice issue. There are some people that are bad about deadlines, and then there are some that are just flat out absurd. I have not spoken about what I thought about what you post on here as "explanations" to people, but I am starting to get the urge to tell you what I think cause I don't care anymore to get flamed by the fan-boys.

Every time I read a post about "If the coaters get stuff done", "If the shipping is ok", "I had a problem with UPS, so I'm not sending out tracking numbers"....blah blah blah.....all it comes across to me is...."I'm Buying Time". Buying time for stuff you have either procrastinated on or just simply forgot. Trying to buy time will get you into a world of hurt. When you start lying to everyone about stuff, it starts to snowball, as you have to make up a lie to cover the last one you just told.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

COME ON DUDE!!!!!!
this is quite pathetic on your part.

all you that are buying this guys bull, i pitty you. this man is a "thug" and has been taking my friend for a sucker.

what would you do if you paid a pretty penny for something and not recieve it in its entirety?
Actually, I know exacly how it feels....

thats how this whole mess started.....I paid for everyones stuff to be made, in a timely manner....yet that individual quit and what did I get? not a damn thing.

So sir.....I can relate.

Add that plus a few other larger issues and it compounds the problem.

But I didn't stop.

Which is why things have taken so long....

But that doesn't matter.....it was either wait or get nothing as I would have closed the business.

So sir, I do not think that makes me a Thug in any way shape or form.

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 02:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Honestly Travis....

Your the last person on this board that I care about how they feel.

I have had issues no doubt....but yet for some reason I am still here.

Trying to learn from all of my mistakes and get better.

Plain and simple.

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 03:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Travis-

dude..you have no clue..Honestly. If anyone could read at all, especially anything I have written here lately.

I am trying to conduct business, otherwise I would have pulled a ZPI on everyone.
Those guys who you have trusted and backed since day one.

I could have pulled the plug 5 months ago.

Then those that are on that list and even Nick would have gotten nothing.

And I would be another name on that short but distinguished list.

So dude, give me a break. Your the last one that needs to be judging me.

Typical...pulling the ZPI card is like pulling the Race Card. Please bro, when that ship started to sink, or when they did wrong, I did not "BLINDLY" back them. When they were LEGITIMATELY wrong on an issue.....guess what, I said they were wrong. When the doors closed, and it went down the way it did.......guess what, I said that it was a bad situation, and I actually posted to help people get out of a rather sticky situation, due to my inside knowledge. I called to help people get their stuff out of the shop. So, this is a post for you and for EVERYONE else who keeps playing the whole, "Travis supported ZPI" card. Get over it. Did I control their business NO, so don't pretend like I'm the one that closed their doors. And me being a satisfied customer of theirs, is NO way in comparison or equal to what lame stuff your pulling.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok Travis...I wont refer to you anymore as a ZPI supporter.

Cool by me...

Just making a point....I will not be like them.

Todd
Old 11-17-2008, 03:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg.

everyone just needs to STOP and CHILL
Old 11-17-2008, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^From the bottom of my Heart, in all Honesty, I sure as hell hope not bro. Trust me, I don't like to fail at stuff, and I'm not a quitter, so I would not wish Failure on someone else unless they really deserved it. I don't think you deserve it, I just really think you got in over your head. As the saying goes....."Sometimes you got to slow down to go fast". So, with that said, I just wish and hope that it all gets taken care of, my boy gets what he has paid for (and I'm sure your business dealings with him will come to a close). Trying to play the victim though is not going to win you cool points in my book if you still have not solved the problem. So, hope it gets resolved.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i work with military, JAGS and just regular military.. you think just because ones a lawyer and ones in the military they dont act that way... guess again.

lawyers are actually the worst.. prosecutors being worse than defense..

and jsut cause hes military means something.. ive been in 6 years and the worst most disrespectful people i know IN MY LIFE are military.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^Some military people can be an ****, I know, I work with the government/military sectors and security. But I do not believe that was the case here.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn i'm waiting on Paul Dezod to come on here Laughing his ___ off and saying i told you so. But its messed up, this is why i posted in the beggining of the year with my mess with todd. You know what i find really funny if someone looks up my thread on TT you will see the same issues. Tracking yada yada yada. coaters bullish. It sucks when you decide to spend alot of money for a nice looking kit and get.... well spit in your face. But hey i'll probley get flamed for typing in here so i'm out. toyota_scion_tc sorry to hear about your problems like fighting for our Country isn't enough you gotta fight for your hobby too. Todd if you got scared i would be too for my wifes sake. But i wouldn't push the issue with the army. I mean I wouldn't waste my time on that i would just drop this forum crap and finish production. Really all this is doing is NOTHING!! Time is of the essence.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

no matter what, in the end PERCEPTION is everything..

his wife perceived what happened the way she did and i will be so F*cking honest right now.. i love my wifey to death.. let her EVEN PERCEIVE you doing something and starttling her while pregnent with my child.. i will F**k you up.. youd be lucky if you didnt get shot..

i put that on my life.

come on travis you always analyze everything over and over and thats all good but the key word i already used in caps above is all that matters. PERCEPTION.

not to mention what todds been through before.. analyze that.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I don't know what Todd went through before. What matters is what is going on now. People don't live in the past, they live in the "now". So, again, with that said, I am just hoping my boy gets a speedy....key word here....speedy resolution to the situation.

PS...I'm a Capricorn...we are analytical people by nature...
Old 11-17-2008, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am usually pretty easy going.....especailly what has taken place in my life so far.

But some things cross the line...

Nick-

I have a question.

If he truley is a lawyer who you have on a retainer...why didn't he say so? Why not leave a business card and have me get in touch with him?

I have a lawyer and when he has called on customers of mine, when they cannot initialy be reached he always leaves a card and and lets the respective family members know who he is and what is taking place. He represents me and I expect him to conduct himself in a polite and professional manner.

Anyways...

hopefully this thread will eventually get back on topic.

Good night.

Todd

PS-

Mikescion-

your hilarious dude....I'll remember that the next time you call me for help. Talk about being spit in the face....typical. Bash me in public.....cant do without me in private.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
I don't know what Todd went through before. What matters is what is going on now. People don't live in the past, they live in the "now". So, again, with that said, I am just hoping my boy gets a speedy....key word here....speedy resolution to the situation.
you just avoided my whole point and made a cute stab and me emphasizing perception as to the reaction of a husband/father to be to a situation.

your married.. put yourself in his shoes.. F*ck the whole parts kits situation.. you not gonna snap to protect whats really important??? based on your wife and WHAT SHE SAID HAPPENED.. F*ck what your boy said.. your wife man..

i have a feeling you would bust some of that karate i seen on this vid on someone.. thats my cute stab back.. but on the real.. family is family.. business is business.. his wife said something and thats what he believes to be true.

Quick Reply: News and updates from Turbotoyotas