Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

No Respect for the tC

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 11:33 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

AEM scion tc dynoed with 20-22psi but went to the track on 30psi. Before all you guys sound like noobs please remember tuning and the right turbo is what plays a big factor. I know everyone said tuning, but the right turbo on our car makes a big difference. Also smaller turbos probley 20-25 psi is fine to go 11's but a big turbo probley might need 25-40psi. Just my opinion.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey moron.. refering to 1tc4u2nv here is the comment from the kid where I found the video.. If you dont believe its a real comment add me on myspace and you will see. Its from a kid named joshua

cams headers exhaust gears ignition stuff and it was carburated but i dont know which ones and supposed to have had 347 stroker kit but i would think it should have been faster than that.

Told you I only went off what I was told. And, theres exactly what I told you.. So, hey you never saw the car. I did I hear it run It had a mean sound to it. In the video maybe he starts off in the wrong gear. But, Im gonna ask him for the rest of the races he recorded.. So I can shut you up from trying to ruin my rep. Your just jealous because you dont have one..
Old 12-08-2008, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default 1tc4u2nv is a moron

He didnt even know that the tC is assembled completely in Japan. He mistakend me for some JDM freak because I said my car would be at the port sometime next week. Lol and he tell me to respect him because he has own two very slow non turboed tCs.. Ill get right on that moron.. Next time you talk ____ know what your taking about..

Heres his post on youtube.. lol

I owned 2 tCs, and what around that website long before you. I didn't even know they made tC in japan, and why would you buy one from japan if they make one here???? You want a JDM car,lol. Post the pics on the scionlife thread.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GReddy_tC
hey moron.. refering to 1tc4u2nv here is the comment from the kid where I found the video.. If you dont believe its a real comment add me on myspace and you will see. Its from a kid named joshua

cams headers exhaust gears ignition stuff and it was carburated but i dont know which ones and supposed to have had 347 stroker kit but i would think it should have been faster than that.

Told you I only went off what I was told. And, theres exactly what I told you.. So, hey you never saw the car. I did I hear it run It had a mean sound to it. In the video maybe he starts off in the wrong gear. But, Im gonna ask him for the rest of the races he recorded.. So I can shut you up from trying to ruin my rep. Your just jealous because you dont have one..
ok guy, whatever you say . Your rep???you take this forum thing way to serious. So how much is it gonna cost you to overnight that 09 tc from japan?? Maybe I'll get one to and they'll give us a discount.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: 1tc4u2nv is a moron

He didnt even know that the tC is assembled completely in Japan. He mistakend me for some JDM freak because I said my car would be at the port sometime next week. Lol and he tell me to respect him because he has own two very slow non turboed tCs.. Ill get right on that moron.. Next time you talk poop know what your taking about..

Heres his post on youtube.. lol

I owned 2 tCs, and what around that website long before you. I didn't even know they made tC in japan, and why would you buy one from japan if they make one here???? You want a JDM car,lol. Post the pics on the scionlife thread.
So let me get this straight, your're gonna order a tC from japan instead of going to a nearby dealer?????LOL
Old 12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: 1tc4u2nv is a moron

hmm well I suppose you should stay off the scion forums then.. I got my new tC coming to the port this week from japan. Would you like to see my new turbo setup going on the 09 tC immediately.. I may not have the tC anymore.. But Anything I say it did it did. I have no reason to lie. Im sorry you cant believe me. Oh well now skin off my back.. But anyways look at tC respect thread I got the rest of the cammed mustang video coming. And email me if you would like to see the new tC turbo hotness

this is what you said, to me it sound like you ordered your tC from japan.
Old 12-08-2008, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^come on guys , this is pretty imature let it be, this is a forum where we are supposed to help each other and make friends not bash and what not, and for the people who bash the tc who would care I wouldnt, its your car, your life ,your hobby ,do what you want. in my opinion the tc is a good base car to start modding. has good potential
Old 12-08-2008, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ValenciaS
^come on guys , this is pretty imature let it be, this is a forum where we are supposed to help each other and make friends not bash and what not
I agree, it just that some people take internet forums and "rep" to serious. The minute you challenge something they've said they blow up in your face and start cursing. I had stopped posting about this about 2 days ago when we came to an agreement that the guy was giving him wrong info, but I guess he couldn't resist coming back to call me a moron and start arguing about it again. Oh well...
Old 12-08-2008, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright... when i ordered my car i had to wait for in to get into the port also (through the dealership) .. it arrived by boat.. the dealership keeps you completely informed of your cars location anytime you ask.. so dont be dumb
Old 12-08-2008, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

This thread has become mildly entertaining for me. Lol keep it up
Old 12-08-2008, 06:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You guys are right its immature. I hate when people call me a liar. But, yea ill be mature and drop it.. I know the truth and thats all that matters..
Old 12-08-2008, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i was on your side
Old 12-08-2008, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea I know some people out there believe me. But, I just thought it was funny that .

LOL JDM tC.. not in this life time. I just wanted a certain color so I had to order one..
Old 12-08-2008, 06:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm from what i know (could be wrong) Tc's arent even sold in Japan.. theyre made in Japan and they import here.
Old 12-08-2008, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nope.. They are only sold here.. But, completely assembled there..
Old 12-08-2008, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah thought so
Old 12-08-2008, 07:10 PM
SeT
5 Year Member

Reading what people are racing and winning, I can't wait to get a turbo on my tC. That's still at least a year out probably though. I hate being broke.

I still like my scion even through it's stock. For some reason, modded trucks in my area like to try to race. A while back I had some dude in a hemi dodge ram pull up next to me on the shoulder at a stop light. People in this town like to use shoulders as a turn lane so I thought nothing of it but light went green and he gunned it getting about 1.5 car length ahead of me. I was like hell no and floored it. With my car being stock, it was really close but he ran out of pavement with me about half a length ahead of him. I ended up turning into a parking lot not long after and he pulls in after me and was nice enough to admit he was beat which surprised me. It was funny though - he wanted to know what I had in it and when I told him it was stock, he kept calling me a liar crap and all this "I've got 400 Horse Power in this Hemi, no way that's stock. That's BS." I even popped my hood to show him there was nothing and then he was like "I still don't believe it, you've got nitrous, just the hoses and bottles are hidden somewhere." I just laughed, closed the hood and got back in my car and drove away..
Old 12-08-2008, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yupp..
Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

New turbo hotness

Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

New turbo hotness

That 62mm looks good on there. Still need our IC pipes? Should have them almost done soon.

Quick Reply: No Respect for the tC