Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Nothin Scion Life.. or the Scion tC has seen before!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not to the public i think... it was done in one car though.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mightygnu
I think its going to be a tC with VTEC!

lol! my friend with his prelude didnt think that was funny tho..
Old 04-23-2008, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by guitarguru44
whats the point of twin turbos on an inline 4?
there isn't what we mean is a smaller turbo to spool a bigger turbo. that type of twin/bi/symetrical turbo charging.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think as someone may have mentioned that it called sequential turbos
Old 04-23-2008, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

maybe he made this thread to fish for ideas of what has and hasn't been done to the tc, and then he'll do it?
Old 04-23-2008, 02:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Maybe it's forpinks?
Old 04-23-2008, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire
its gotta be bi turbo or twin turbo... and why would you post so early when there are bound to be issues if this thing is so incredibly custom? All you are doing is setting yourself up for the possibility of looking like a dumbass when the curse comes back and bites ya...

ScionLife needs to win a world series and get this curse out of here.
haha.. it's soo awesome to post one lil a$$ thread and have 3 pages within the first day on something of people just being douche bags and talking $hit on something they have no clue...

First off... It's not something im putting together myself, the company has been figuring out what will work for the Tc setup. So all I have to do is install and tune..

2nd I think it's awesome how someone tries to post something on here that's not your normal cheesey ____ that everyone does you all hate, until its done then change your mind... pretty funny to me.. so please keep up the entertainment... and ill keep ya posted hahah
Old 04-23-2008, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scoobasteve4132
Anyone can post saying something is gonna be done, but how many times do they actually come through?... Exactly... Making this thread completely useless... Might as well lock it until theres actually something...
the one hope i have is that jspec is a reputable company who may actually follow through...
What are you talking about Jspec is a reputable company?????????????????? That's me it has nothing to do with what is going on.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Plz tell me it's another V-6 tC
Old 04-23-2008, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
Plz tell me it's another V-6 tC
If it was a v6.... why would i be in the "forced induction" section and mention turbo?????
Old 04-23-2008, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Because this is where all the cool kids hang out. and you could remote mount a turbocharger on a V-6 tyvm.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by greg_jspec
its gotta be bi turbo or twin turbo... and why would you post so early when there are bound to be issues if this thing is so incredibly custom? All you are doing is setting yourself up for the possibility of looking like a dumbass when the curse comes back and bites ya...

haha.. it's soo awesome to post one lil a$$ thread and have 3 pages within the first day on something of people just being douche bags and talking $hit on something they have no clue...

First off... It's not something im putting together myself, the company has been figuring out what will work for the Tc setup. So all I have to do is install and tune..

2nd I think it's awesome how someone tries to post something on here that's not your normal cheesey poop that everyone does you all hate, until its done then change your mind... pretty funny to me.. so please keep up the entertainment... and ill keep ya posted hahah
Did you just call me a douche bag? Wow, I said what I said in the least ***** way and was just stating a fact.

Maybe I am a douche bag, but you should consider what's bound to come when you post a useless thread again. Vague threads offer nothing than just empty words. I can speak from the perspective of someone who has been here for over 3 years and I will say that I don't care for these shenanigans. All you are trying to do is excite people into thinking "What could it be?" "I bet it is..." "It's gotta be..." so forgive me if I think that is annoying.

I would say this is a waste of bandwidth, but honestly anytime anyone shows criticism of anything you do, you will just jump on them and start telling them off. Think from another's perspective. Would you like to see a random thread offering nothing but a cliff hanger that may not even be revealed for months (guessing its a complex project)?
Old 04-23-2008, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

WTG you ____ed off alex how does that make you feel? Gratz on ruining his birthday... jerk
Old 04-23-2008, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol no one on SL can ruin my days... you would have to like key my car and post pictures being like look what I did...

knowing this guy he would post up a thread on how he's going to do something that no one has done to my car and then do it eventually.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

2nd I think it's awesome how someone tries to post something on here that's not your normal cheesey poop that everyone does you all hate, until its done then change your mind... pretty funny to me.. so please keep up the entertainment... and ill keep ya posted hahah
Did you just call me a douche bag? Wow, I said what I said in the least ***** way and was just stating a fact.

Maybe I am a douche bag, but you should consider what's bound to come when you post a useless thread again. Vague threads offer nothing than just empty words. I can speak from the perspective of someone who has been here for over 3 years and I will say that I don't care for these shenanigans. All you are trying to do is excite people into thinking "What could it be?" "I bet it is..." "It's gotta be..." so forgive me if I think that is annoying.

I would say this is a waste of bandwidth, but honestly anytime anyone shows criticism of anything you do, you will just jump on them and start telling them off. Think from another's perspective. Would you like to see a random thread offering nothing but a cliff hanger that may not even be revealed for months (guessing its a complex project)?
Honestly I really wouldn't care that much, i would read it and check back... wow who cares either way...
I thought it would be funny to post it up a teaser.. biiiigg deal do you own this site??? dont think so, so why care about a post oh wise scion board watcher.. plus i wouldnt say months since it has to be completely built , shot and in the magazine within 8weeks.. but hey you know i dont.. so that's cool.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Honeslty i'm calling BS due to your reaction. any normal person would have shrugged it off and, been like no big deal. you'll eat your words when i finish this amazing build. GL with this anyways buddy. i hope you do make me eat my words. i'd love to see something badass thrown out there. but this thread is worthless to us who actually spend time on these boreds because we have nothing better to do at work.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Honestly I really wouldn't care that much, i would read it and check back... wow who cares either way...
I thought it would be funny to post it up a teaser.. biiiigg deal do you own this site??? dont think so, so why care about a post oh wise scion board watcher.. plus i wouldnt say months since it has to be completely built , shot and in the magazine within 8weeks.. but hey you know i dont.. so that's cool.

Awesome... Congrats on your feature. I wasn't raining on your parade and I was saying you were reputable in an attempt to reassure this isn't BS...

Now I have just realized you're a hot head.

It's freakin SL man. Settle down, let ____ slide. I will be right up there saying congrats when your project is done and love to see what crazy stuff you do next, but dont freak out at every naysayer. That's just... stupid.

I may not pay the bills, but I am responsible for keeping this site going along with every other member here. We all are responsible for what constitutes these forums and what we say is what makes this site stay alive. Forgive me if I feel the need to offer my opinion on the thread. That's why we are here isnt it?
Old 04-23-2008, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

what do you expect its scion life bro
Old 04-23-2008, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuShIxFiSh

what do you expect its scion life bro
nothin more than that.. haha
Old 04-23-2008, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

waiting for pics

Quick Reply: Nothin Scion Life.. or the Scion tC has seen before!!