Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

NST pulleys on ZPI turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by hPower
That's fine man. Customers are getting their parts 4, 5, 6 months after they paid for them. Not just big custom parts like turbo kit either. We are talking about small things like pulleys, springs, etc.

If you order a pizza and pay for it over the phone, then you wait for 4 hours for your pizza to show up are you going to praise the pizza shop and recommend them to all your friends or call that bad service? I mean the pizza does have to be cooked before it can be delivered right? There are also a lot of people who are always ordering pizza so I guess 4 hours is ok.

If you order a subscription for a magazine and prepay for it, then you don't get an issue for the following 5 months are you going to be happy or speak the truth? That would be called bad service in anyones book.

One of the major rules in running a business properly is to always keep supply greater than demand so that your business can grow properly and efficently.

Bad business is bad for everyone. I'm not a bandwagon rider or a flag boy for anyone, just a guy who has taken a few business classes and calls it they way it should be. Stop waving the flag for a while and look into the situation from the outside for a minute!

Take it to shop experience and stop with the thread pollution.

PS....Do you even own a Scion? Have you PERSONALLY waited for a product from ZPI?
Old 07-20-2006, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I personally have waited, many many false promises and release dates with no product. That is why I cannot stand them. I would rather someone tell me no date at all then set a release date that falls through and a pre-order. Just dumb business.

Waited on them for motor mount inserts

Sc intake promised
Old 07-20-2006, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Garage1217
I personally have waited, many many false promises and release dates with no product. That is why I cannot stand them. I would rather someone tell me no date at all then set a release date that falls through and a pre-order. Just dumb business.

Waited on them for motor mount inserts

Sc intake promised

Wasn't talking to you.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Funny how some people start the pollution with their direct or indirect attacks against some company or certain board members, then when things get heated up they say "take it to another part of the forum" or "stop polluting."

I will stop now as I wait patiently for this thread to get locked like many others that have come before it. And by doing so, you will only be proving my point further
Old 07-20-2006, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Well I responded poo shooter. "Zero Pun Intended"

Stop blowing smoke. Who cares who answers. Many many people have waited, spent cash and got nothing to show for it. Just sad that is all. Glad you got your turbo kit they did for you with no charge upfront and payments only so you can waive there flag all over, but whatever. That is cool.
Old 07-20-2006, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Well I responded poo shooter. "Zero Pun Intended"

Stop blowing smoke. Who cares who answers. Many many people have waited, spent cash and got nothing to show for it. Just sad that is all. Glad you got your turbo kit they did for you with no charge upfront and payments only so you can waive there flag all over, but whatever. That is cool.

And there are more and more that have kits (Turbo kits), that got their kits, got their products, and you can pick them out by reading their sigs. So, you can beat your drum however you like. I know one thing. I'm happy and so are many others. Those people who spent cash have nothing to sho for it, because they canceled their orders... Dosen't bother me one bit. Like I said, I'm good to go, and been boosting from months on end.

hpower....still haven't answered my question. Have YOU PERSONALLY waited for a product? Do you even have a Scion?
Old 07-20-2006, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

And this simple thread all of a sudden gets turned into a "I don't like ZPI" BS. Just like the others. It starts off with a simple question, or some simple experience such as "my ZPI turbo kit dyno", and then all of a sudden people like YOU come in and pop off at the mouth (or should I say Keyboard)...I don't give a *** who you like. You have said it 50 BILLION times. It's OLD. ZPI isn't going anywhere, so you more or less are starting to sound like a broken record.

You ordered, got tired of waiting, and canceled. I think I got the jist of it.

You got a problem take it to shop experience. You got a problem with me because I rock ZPI.....Guess what, I DON'T GIVE A ***! I think I'll be content with knowing that my car is faster than yours...
Old 07-20-2006, 07:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
And this simple thread all of a sudden gets turned into a "I don't like ZPI" BS. Just like the others. It starts off with a simple question, or some simple experience such as "my ZPI turbo kit dyno", and then all of a sudden people like YOU come in and pop off at the mouth (or should I say Keyboard)...I don't give a *** who you like. You have said it 50 BILLION times. It's OLD. ZPI isn't going anywhere, so you more or less are starting to sound like a broken record.

You got a problem take it to shop experience. You got a problem with me because I rock ZPI.....Guess what, I DON'T GIVE A ***! I think I'll be content with knowing that my car is faster than yours...

OMG *LOL* you resorted to the ___ "my car is faster than yours" line *LOL* Ok man that is fine with me that your tc is faster than mine and I admit it completley. I did not buy a tc as a performance car, I bought it as a nice looking car that had a good club following and am modding it accordingly as a show car which is quick but that's it. By the way what times have you run? I bought the sc becuase that was what I wanted and it is running great. And for running what I am running on 18's, a system etc... a bottom 14 is good with me for now until this fall when I go for high 13's which I will also be happy with running the trd management and the limited mods I have to the engine. A tc is no race car, no track car, just a clean nice street car and that is all yours will ever be weather it runs 12's, 13,s or whatever. Now if you owned a modded supra, mr2, or somthing along those lines, then you would impress me... but a 350z and a tc... sorry man, glad you get off thinking you have fast cars when that is what you own*LOL* They are just nice cars man... nothing more and you happen to have a tc that is quicker than most all around. Cool beans..

Now if you want to get off on who has faster cars, I have a nice 1985 toy that will blow the doors off your tc or 350 with ease. I don't care if your in the 12's, I will blow the doors off them with a car that originally cost me less than your carbon fiber hood. There is always someone faster man

By the way, My tc is paid for, Wanna run your tc against my old school toy for slips? Oh wait forgot... you have not even paid for your turbo kit let alone your car *LOL*

keep it on poo shooter. I think you actually get a kick out of this kinda crap and then act totally innocent like you have in past posts. But whatever blah blah.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

OMG *LOL* you resorted to the ___ "my car is faster than yours" line *LOL* Ok man that is fine with me that your tc is faster than mine and I admit it completley. I did not buy a tc as a performance car, I bought it as a nice looking car that had a good club following and am modding it accordingly as a show car which is quick but that's it. By the way what times have you run? I bought the sc becuase that was what I wanted and it is running great. And for running what I am running on 18's, a system etc... a bottom 14 is good with me for now until this fall when I go for high 13's which I will also be happy with running the trd management and the limited mods I have to the engine. A tc is no race car, no track car, just a clean nice street car and that is all yours will ever be weather it runs 12's, 13,s or whatever. Now if you owned a modded supra, mr2, or somthing along those lines, then you would impress me... but a 350z and a tc... sorry man, glad you get off thinking you have fast cars when that is what you own*LOL* They are just nice cars man... nothing more and you happen to have a tc that is quicker than most all around. Cool beans..

Now if you want to get off on who has faster cars, I have a nice 1985 toy that will blow the doors off your tc or 350 with ease. I don't care if your in the 12's, I will blow the doors off them with a car that originally cost me less than your carbon fiber hood. There is always someone faster man

By the way, My tc is paid for, Wanna run your tc against my old school toy for slips? Oh wait forgot... you have not even paid for your turbo kit let alone your car *LOL*

keep it on poo shooter. I think you actually get a kick out of this kinda crap and then act totally innocent like you have in past posts. But whatever blah blah.

I'm getting bored with this same ole' game.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:53 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

another thread goes down as a ZPI mudslinging match... lol. Well i got my question answered anyway.
Old 07-21-2006, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hell there seems to be more mudslinging between actual members then about any single company.