Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Problem Tuning E-Manage Blue

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 08:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Problem Tuning E-Manage Blue

I recently installed a TRD supercharger system and had planned on tuning with a Greddy Emanage Blue that i had already had installed on my car. However, problems occurred once i went in for a tune, and I have been frustrated all week cause everyone I talk to says everything should just work. The problem is that when adjustments are made to the emanage itself, no change in the resulted air fuel ratio is observed. The AFR's are around 12.1 all the way through about 3500 rpms, where it just leans out. My tuner even proceeded to add as much fuel as the unit allows, and still no change. There is no CEL, and the interaction between the greddy unit and the factory ecu appear to be fine according to the support tool. BOth the shop i had wire the emanage and the shop i went to get it tuned at say the wiring is correct.

It is wired via the main and injector harness and t-tapped into the stock ecu. i checked the connections myself and the only difference I could find is that the black and red wire from the injector harness is tapped into E8-17 and not E8-7 which the pin-outs on Dezods website call for. I am told that this is a ground and wont make a difference. Is this true or could this be the cause of my problem? If it is not this wire, than i am at a loss as to what is wrong, any input would be appreciated, as I just want this thing to run already.

Also, my setup is in my profile, I don't think that should make a difference, as the emanage should be capable of making adjustments anyways.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do you have any logs with the emanage?? Are you trying to add fuel with the MAF adjustment or with the injector adjustment?? Send me a log and I will take a look. I will PM you my e-mail.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my friend has lent me his emanage box to do some testing with. I dont have the cable for the support tool, but its going back on the dyno wednesday, but if im still having problems, i will get a log sent out to you. Thanks for helping