Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Question on ZPI Stage 1 Engine package..

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

chuckle
Old 01-11-2007, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

If i wish to run 300 to 400 whp what would i have to do besides rods and pistons. I think i will have the only turboed scion in idaho falls so i want to make it really really unique. And hella fast but durable as well. and how hard would a zpi stage one engine package to install. or do i need that i am new to the scion thing so what do i need to run between 300 and 400. thanks a lot for the help
Old 01-11-2007, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by soon2bscion
If i wish to run 300 to 400 whp what would i have to do besides rods and pistons. I think i will have the only turboed scion in idaho falls so i want to make it really really unique. And hella fast but durable as well. and how hard would a zpi stage one engine package to install. or do i need that i am new to the scion thing so what do i need to run between 300 and 400. thanks a lot for the help
Since you are going to get about 50 different answers on here and probably some arguing...really your best bet man is to contact ZPI, talk to Kenny and he will go over everything with you......he is a good guy and knows his $hit. my car is up at their shop right now and we are doing a project trying to get near 600whp out of it, with there stage 2 stuff, and if you do any kind of search on rhythmnsmoke on youtube you will see the videos of his ZPI powered tC in action! Good luck man, and keep us posted on what direction you are taking!!
Old 01-11-2007, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Since you are going to get about 50 different answers on here and probably some arguing...really your best bet man is to contact ZPI, talk to Kenny and he will go over everything with you......he is a good guy and knows his $hit. my car is up at their shop right now and we are doing a project trying to get near 600whp out of it, with there stage 2 stuff, and if you do any kind of search on rhythmnsmoke on youtube you will see the videos of his ZPI powered tC in action! Good luck man, and keep us posted on what direction you are taking!!

alright thanks for the info. Will do. One more question what's a ball park estimate on what you are spending for all your stage two stuff. THanks for the info[/quote]
Old 01-11-2007, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

alright thanks for the info. Will do. One more question what's a ball park estimate on what you are spending for all your stage two stuff. THanks for the info
That isn't a very nice question to ask him. You don't walk up to a guy building a one of a kind car and ask how much he spent on it. Brian is a great guy and serious when it comes to automotive performance. I would be willing to bet he doesn't want to know himself how much he spent on his car. Contact ZPI if that is the way you are thinking about going and get a quote from them.
Old 01-11-2007, 02:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

I would be willing to bet he doesn't want to know himself how much he spent on his car. .
So true Tony....SO TRUE........
Old 01-11-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Sorry i asked i ddin't mean to be rude but thanks for the help
Old 01-11-2007, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Sorry i asked i ddin't mean to be rude but thanks for the help
you werent rude man.. not at all....and I will PM you and give you a ball park of what the stage 2 goes for.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^Me 2 please
Old 01-12-2007, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

PM's sent! Hope it helps
Old 01-15-2007, 08:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by pollup
Originally Posted by malloynx
I would not buy a product from a vendor that can't even produce a proper paragraph. It's all about attention to detail and how your present yourself. When I see this I go the other way.

ZPIracing is always working hard to bring you the most innovative products on the market today. As more and more people become force inducted the itch to turn the boost up is there.

We have been working on some staged engine packages to compliment our product line. Note that these engine packages are standard kits that are in stock or can be readily assembled to minimize your down time. These blocks are professionally balanced and installed by guys that do nothing buy Scion engines. Do not risk your new car with the local machine shop. We live breath and die Scions!!

all engines are assembled using only the top notch quality that you have came to expect from ZPIracing. You now can have all that we have learned about a Scion tC engine from our racing program nestled in front of you ready to tear up the street or strip. This engine includes but not limited to:

ZPIracing race rod bearings
ZPIracing race main bearings
Scion OEM rear main seal
Scion OEM head gasket
ZPIracing ARP head studs
ZPIracing low compression pistons
ZPIracing street port and polish

Whats amusing about that statement is that, as with most companies, they have web designers. The owner and main folks for zpi do not manage their web page. But I guess its their fault that the web designer is unable to produce a proper paragraph. LOL
Actually, Kenny and Sean do all of our web design in house. Kenny has visions for not only turbo kits and engine builds, but exactly how he wants our website to look. Yes, we do outsource the photoshop stuff and some graphics, but Sean handles all of the HTML and Kenny writes the descriptions of most major products himself and actually uploads them because he has the most knowledge of anyone regarding these specifics. His grammer/spelling may have a few issues, therefore most items are ran by me (the resident editor) prior to posting, however some things may be posted before edit. You can hardly place value on a product based on the description's grammatical errors.

To err is human.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

<--- website developer ... would gladly do some work for ZPI lol.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

new zpi site is pretty sweet.