Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Rhythmnsmoke vs 20G SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Wow, that was an amazing game.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

NO IT WASNT PITT SUCKS
Old 06-03-2008, 01:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

That game sucked. Now if you were watching something like the JGTC 300, Moto GP and talking about Valentino Rossi or something like that, then that's a different story.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
NO IT WASNT PITT SUCKS
True, but you know you were on the edge of your seat that entire OT. I had a feeling Pitt was gonna win because the Wings had so many chances and just couldn't score .
Old 06-03-2008, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

thats a cool story, can't wiat til i get a turbo
Old 06-03-2008, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

wow, this is like the stupidest fking thing ive ever heard.

"We were negotiating the terms of the race. We were to do a 40mph kick. I asked him what gear is he in at 40mph, he said 2nd. I told him that I can't do a 2nd gear 40mph kick, otherwise I would be breaking traction all over the place (stock Scion tires). I told him, I would be in 3rd gear. He said he couldn't do 3rd gear (I did not ask him why not). So, I asked him if he was going to brake boost, and he said he could or we could just roll into it. I told him, how about you stay in 2nd, and I will brake boost it in 3rd during the 40 roll. Then we were to have a 2nd race at 60mph both in 3rd gear and no brake boosting. Then asked what were we shutting down at, and we agreed on 120mph. "

why the fk would you negotiate that much, at that point its useless to even race.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by yellowxhoodie
wow, this is like the stupidest fking thing ive ever heard.

"We were negotiating the terms of the race. We were to do a 40mph kick. I asked him what gear is he in at 40mph, he said 2nd. I told him that I can't do a 2nd gear 40mph kick, otherwise I would be breaking traction all over the place (stock Scion tires). I told him, I would be in 3rd gear. He said he couldn't do 3rd gear (I did not ask him why not). So, I asked him if he was going to brake boost, and he said he could or we could just roll into it. I told him, how about you stay in 2nd, and I will brake boost it in 3rd during the 40 roll. Then we were to have a 2nd race at 60mph both in 3rd gear and no brake boosting. Then asked what were we shutting down at, and we agreed on 120mph. "

why the fk would you negotiate that much, at that point its useless to even race.

Because "negotiating" leaves no room to debate who won. The parameters are set, any and everything outside that is void.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:55 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

i understand negotiating but honestly that sounds a little rediculous.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Depends on who you ask.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I can't just sit here and let you bash on travis for this. Your rediculous for posting this.. How is that rediculous.. Just because it took you 10 minutes to read doesn't mean it took that long to do.. That negotiating Convo probably took 2 mins tops. Read a book, watch some tv before posting childish stupid ishhh. Ever watched the show "pinks" they negotiate and _____nmoan for 15 mins easy.

Real car enthusiasts>your face yellowboy
Old 06-03-2008, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Negotiating to try to get a fair race > ricer fly by then claiming a win
Old 06-03-2008, 07:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
I can't just sit here and let you bash on travis for this. Your rediculous for posting this.. How is that rediculous.. Just because it took you 10 minutes to read doesn't mean it took that long to do.. That negotiating Convo probably took 2 mins tops. Read a book, watch some tv before posting childish stupid ishhh. Ever watched the show "pinks" they negotiate and biscuit for 15 mins easy.

Real car enthusiasts>your face yellowboy

It's ok Java. He probably does not race that much, and don't know how shady people act when it comes to racing in a non-sanctioned race.

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Negotiating to try to get a fair race > ricer fly by then claiming a win
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Ricer fly-by's are so ___. Plus it helps in editing the videos and putting in the captions for the viewers (granted I get it on vid).
Old 06-03-2008, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Haha, I got SPANKED by my friend in his Evo last night, so after he slowed down to let me get next to him again, I took off and flew past him and threw on the hazards
Old 06-03-2008, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^ Yeah, but that was your friend, he ought to know better....
Old 06-03-2008, 07:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Haha yeah, we weren't even racing for real anyway. We were just cruising around and I downshifted to 4th and gunned it and pulled on him like 1-2 lengths before he spooled, then out of nowhere PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

That thing is retarded fast, he put 372 down, catted, on 24 pounds on 93 octane. Now he runs 100 on 30 lbs .
Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

trust me i watch races everyweekend and know how shady ppl are.
ive seen ppl try to fight each other over a race because some "failed to mention" something on their car.
ive also seen alot of ppl get hustled and kept my mouth shut even though i knew what was goin on. lol

Pinks isnt really relevent here if you ask me. They racing from a dig, so its pretty much + or - car lengths, or turning boost up or down, or deciding whether or not to spray.

i just though it was rediculous because u were factoring in brake boosting and gears and all that ____ when the SRT-4 can easily cheat (just like u said he did because you heard him brake boosting) just doesnt seem worth it imo.

and believe me, i get at least one 80's POS honda do a ricer fly by on me everyday, it gets old so i just ignore them now, maybe one day when theyre reaching for their 4 ways theyll crash into a truck or something.

java09 this is a public forum, i didnt come here to start isht with anyone. im posting my opinion just like everyone else.

stop nut huggin. cuz your boy travis is one of the biggest isht talkers on here anyways.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

damn so u got the speeding ticket now wats gonna happen any points anythign?
Old 06-03-2008, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by SoFloTC
no i believe it if he was only at 14 psi.. thats extremely low esp with what his mods were.. my cousins srt with simple bolt ons turned his boost up to 18psi on stock everything... 14psi? why so low?

Stock SRT-4's are 13 PSI correct me if I'm wrong. So, 14 PSI on twice the size turbo is still no joke on that car. 14 PSI is not low for it to be as fast as it is still. The way the guy was talking, to go higher than that on a 20G, he would need an upgraded fuel pump.
They run 14 stock, unless you're talking about the Caliber, than I have no clue.
It's around 12-13 PSI stock. My best friend has a SRT-4 Neon. When He step on the gas hard he hits 12 PSI.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

I was going off what was on Wiki, which says 14. Still, on that small of a turbo(stock), 1-2 psi won't make much of a difference lol.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

trust me i watch races everyweekend and know how shady ppl are.
ive seen ppl try to fight each other over a race because some "failed to mention" something on their car.
ive also seen alot of ppl get hustled and kept my mouth shut even though i knew what was goin on. lol

Pinks isnt really relevent here if you ask me. They racing from a dig, so its pretty much + or - car lengths, or turning boost up or down, or deciding whether or not to spray.

i just though it was rediculous because u were factoring in brake boosting and gears and all that poop when the SRT-4 can easily cheat (just like u said he did because you heard him brake boosting) just doesnt seem worth it imo.

and believe me, i get at least one 80's POS honda do a ricer fly by on me everyday, it gets old so i just ignore them now, maybe one day when theyre reaching for their 4 ways theyll crash into a truck or something.

java09 this is a public forum, i didnt come here to start isht with anyone. im posting my opinion just like everyone else.

stop nut huggin. cuz your boy travis is one of the biggest isht talkers on here anyways.
cough cough HOE.. cough cough....

Quick Reply: Rhythmnsmoke vs 20G SRT-4