Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 06:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sgtfluffy16
that is to MikeScion BTW..
LoL your a joke dude
Yea bud that was like 2 years ago i ran 14.9 over and over and over again LOL with 2.1 and 2.0 60fts but yo good for your great times i like to hear stuff like that but yo check this out i hate thread jackin so i'm going to be quick; take your supper fast stock car throw a off the shelf turbo kit on your car and put some DOT tires on it and go faster then 13.0 and then AND only then would i even take what you have to say serious. And i'm not saying i'm the best driver but if you went 15.2 i bet you anything you want let me drive your car and i'll go at least a 10th faster than you. so before you blurt ___ stuff out think about it first.

Pito you are the man thank you for responding to me and sorry for jacking this i will not do it again....
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry to kinda bust on u but thats all u ran at the track a 14.9..

i ran a 15.2 at 91 MPH on a stock motor.. just intake, cat back exhaust, and a lightened crank pulley.. and i know i can do better times..that was my first time ever running at a track..on stock wheels and tires

sorry don't mean to keep this going forgot to post this in the last post here were my mods when went 14.9 @92mph STOCK MOTOR,INTAKE,CRANK PULLY,AND JUST A AXEL BACK NOT EVEN FULL EXHAUST, AND 18INCH RIMS WITH 225,40,18 RUBBERBAND TIRES. ALSO USED BFG'S AND DID THE SAME TIME AND MPH. GRRRRR SOMETHINGS JUST UPSET ME LOL OK MY BAD I'M OUT
Old 12-03-2007, 06:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mikescion
sorry to kinda bust on u but thats all u ran at the track a 14.9..

i ran a 15.2 at 91 MPH on a stock motor.. just intake, cat back exhaust, and a lightened crank pulley.. and i know i can do better times..that was my first time ever running at a track..on stock wheels and tires

sorry don't mean to keep this going forgot to post this in the last post here were my mods when went 14.9 @92mph STOCK MOTOR,INTAKE,CRANK PULLY,AND JUST A AXEL BACK NOT EVEN FULL EXHAUST, AND 18INCH RIMS WITH 225,40,18 RUBBERBAND TIRES. ALSO USED BFG'S AND DID THE SAME TIME AND MPH. GRRRRR SOMETHINGS JUST UPSET ME LOL OK MY BAD I'M OUT
Quit fighting children.

Pito that AFR has a lot of improvement in it.
Hopefully you can assemble the new motor and go to the dyno again.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mecanica_Pito
sorry to ask again but what was the AFR under fullboost, what was the injector duty cycle at under full boost and FP at idle if you don't mind me asking. sorry to be a pain with the questions....
AFR' was 11.6 on low boost and a bit richer at about 11.3 at 19 psi. At 19psi the duty cycle was 79% at 19 psi of boost and 7,400 rpm's if I remember correctly (I will check on the laptop logs tomorrow)...
Fuel Pressure at idle is 42 psi...

Pito

yea that is crazy good numbers all together. when you check your logs can you find out what everything was on 21 psi and is your head stock?
Old 12-03-2007, 02:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea that is crazy good numbers all together. when you check your logs can you find out what everything was on 21 psi and is your head stock?
No, the head is not stock at all. Port & polish on intake and exhaust, valve guides are cut to sit flush with the ports, 1mm oversize Stainless Steel valves, unshrouded valves and a multi-angle valve job on all 16 valves. Valve train I believe is Supertech and all the parts come from Dezod off course . The cams are stock awaiting for drop in cams to be available!

Logs indicate 19 psi of boost all the time until 6,500 rpms, where it spikes to 21psi until the 7,400 rpm redline. The car was still making power at 7,400 so the red line will probably be raised even more when the tuning process continues. The AFM voltage at red line is 4.43v and the ignition timing was supposed to be at 17 degrees up top.

Pito
Old 12-03-2007, 02:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow great info! sorry to see that there was a mishap... i knwo you guys will pull through and fix it no problem tho... keep us posted!
Old 12-03-2007, 02:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As a matter of fact the engine laid down 463HP at only 19 psi. The last run we did at the Dyno was spiking to 21 psi but was the only run made at that boost level and the AFR was very rich as I haven't fine tuned that part of the map yet. Not to mention the enigine was hot as it was like the 18th pass on the night in about 1.5 hours we spent there.

We don't have video of the runs because all of our camera guys left the Dyno shop after we had to wait for 4.5 hours there for arriving late to the appointment. There was already a Twin turbo 350Z strapped to the Dyno when we arrived.

Pito
Old 12-03-2007, 02:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

sweeett
Old 12-03-2007, 03:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The greddy twin turbo 350z was making 536whp with VP fuel and we was about to kick his butt with pump gas on a TC before the bearing incident. Can you imagine that. My poor little Tc against a 350Z with a lot of $$$$$$$
|
|

Once again ScionGT35R posts using my account!!!

Pito
Old 12-03-2007, 03:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^Upps I did it again.....I post with your account danmmit!!!!!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by ScionGT35R
hey man I know u've spent a lot of money on this build, but I think this should be a clear sign that you should drop that extra cash on a standalone ECU
Old 12-03-2007, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WHy ? the E-manage Ultimate did his thing. reaching nearly the 500 HP. i guess it can and will reacht the amount of horses.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by TCFROEZEL
WHy ? the E-manage Ultimate did his thing. reaching nearly the 500 HP. i guess it can and will reacht the amount of horses.
E-manage is nothing more than a bandaid...running those numbers and that amount of boost theres no room for error whatsoever. Id stick with a piggyback for anything under 400whp. After that Id feel a lot safer having 100% control over fuel/spark myself than rely on intercepting and altering the factory ECU signal with the piggyback.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
Originally Posted by TCFROEZEL
E-manage is nothing more than a bandaid...running those numbers and that amount of boost theres no room for error whatsoever. Id stick with a piggyback for anything under 400whp. After that Id feel a lot safer having 100% control over fuel/spark myself than rely on intercepting and altering the factory ECU signal with the piggyback.
+1 BUUUUUT since i have an emanage it is comforting to know it can handle 500.... not that i am ever going ot make 500whp
Old 12-03-2007, 07:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey man I know u've spent a lot of money on this build, but I think this should be a clear sign that you should drop that extra cash on a standalone ECU
Ok Let say this again... I will replace the e-manage for an AEM next year. For now it's working fine and once again we are doing things that most of the people say that doesn't work and we have probe over and over that they were wrong.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok Let say this again... I will replace the e-manage for an AEM next year. For now it's working fine and once again we are doing things that most of the people say that doesn't work and we have probe over and over that they were wrong.
WORD.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

no no no ...im not saying it wont work. Im actually quite confident that with Pito's knowledge and tuning skills that the motor will respond nice to his tune, what Im just saying is having the standalone over the piggyback will result in more achievable and satisfactory numbers without having to push the limit of the piggyback.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no no no ...im not saying it wont work. Im actually quite confident that with Pito's knowledge and tuning skills that the motor will respond nice to his tune, what Im just saying is having the standalone over the piggyback will result in more achievable and satisfactory numbers without having to push the limit of the piggyback.
Now were talking!!! I'm agree 100%
Old 12-03-2007, 10:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Some more pics!!!!

Old 12-03-2007, 10:59 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Quick Reply: ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over