Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

wow man congrats on the finish...nice work...
Old 12-04-2007, 01:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

DAM! THAT IS HOT!
Old 12-04-2007, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Do someone know what happened to 318tC?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ didnt he sell the car?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ScionizedRide
^ didnt he sell the car?
wa?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by soros151
^ didnt he sell the car?
wa?
yup I saw a post where he was parting out the tC
Old 12-04-2007, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by trdtcpr
^ didnt he sell the car?
wa?
Why?
Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

those are some bad ___ wheels Roberto..lol!

for real tho.. car is looking good man. I got a buddy here in Tulsa that has a 350z with a greddy twin turbo kit on it, and he dropped 17k in his motor build alone.. not counting the 7k for the turbo kit, plus whatever he paid to have it installed. he put down 550 to the wheels and he's using an Emanage ultimate, and has been for the past 3 years with out a single problem at all! he is the reason i went with the ultimate, honestly. its more than capable of handeling high horse power applications, and i plan to shoot for the 600whp mark myself with the ultimate. maybe next year i will switch to a stand alone ecu too, but if the ultimate will do me good thru out the tuning process, then i'm sticking with it!

Pito... 79% duty cycle is getting up there brotha! and with only 19 psi and those AF numbers, your going to be maxing those bastards out! your at 47xwhp, and Roberto is talking about 600who... thats a ways off man.. and i'm not telling you anything you dont already know, but larger injectors will probably be on Roberto's shopping list sooner thatn he thinks. unfourtunatly, the Ultimate has a tough time tuning anything larger than a 750cc or so. I'm going to be starting off with 880cc bc i got a good deal on them, and i'm hoping i can smooth the tune with this Ultimate, but time will tell.

anyways.. you guys in PR are for sure showing us up!!! i need to get on the ball with my car, so i can keep up with your asses...lol
Old 12-04-2007, 02:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WTF!!! Why you guys are talking about Jeff on my thread???
Old 12-04-2007, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by ScionGT35R
WTF!!! Why you guys are talking about Jeff on my thread???
sorry...
Old 12-04-2007, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by trdtcpr
^ didnt he sell the car?
wa?
Why?

Jeff parted out his tc, and traded it in on a Honda S2000! thats the story, now back to you Roberto...........................
Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by krazylowgsx
those are some bad butt wheels Roberto..lol!

for real tho.. car is looking good man. I got a buddy here in Tulsa that has a 350z with a greddy twin turbo kit on it, and he dropped 17k in his motor build alone.. not counting the 7k for the turbo kit, plus whatever he paid to have it installed. he put down 550 to the wheels and he's using an Emanage ultimate, and has been for the past 3 years with out a single problem at all! he is the reason i went with the ultimate, honestly. its more than capable of handeling high horse power applications, and i plan to shoot for the 600whp mark myself with the ultimate. maybe next year i will switch to a stand alone ecu too, but if the ultimate will do me good thru out the tuning process, then i'm sticking with it!

Pito... 79% duty cycle is getting up there brotha! and with only 19 psi and those AF numbers, your going to be maxing those bastards out! your at 47xwhp, and Roberto is talking about 600who... thats a ways off man.. and i'm not telling you anything you dont already know, but larger injectors will probably be on Roberto's shopping list sooner thatn he thinks. unfourtunatly, the Ultimate has a tough time tuning anything larger than a 750cc or so. I'm going to be starting off with 880cc bc i got a good deal on them, and i'm hoping i can smooth the tune with this Ultimate, but time will tell.

anyways.. you guys in PR are for sure showing us up!!! i need to get on the ball with my car, so i can keep up with your asses...lol

Not so fast my friend!!!We were talking about that and Pito told me that he noticed boost wasn't afecting that much as the rpm was. I bet we could make 25psi with those injectors and with VP fuel thats goona be some good #s to the wheels.

About the rims, you could see my 19" R2 wheels on my profile.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

those are some bad butt wheels Roberto..lol!....
Good to hear that form you! I have more than a month telling him to put back the 19" wheels to the car but it is like he is not listening to me in that matter.......
The injectors are close to maxing out but at the pace and the way things are going I think they can reach 540 or 550HP. The fuel pressure is 42 at idle: with 10 or 15psi more it will also help with the numbers. That in addition to the 50 shot of NOS will put us around 600HP.
Anyway I wasn't the one talking about 600HP .....
Yes we do. There are local guys pushing close to 700HP out of 1.8L SOHC engines from the Mitsubishi Mirage. And yes you need to get on your ball to TRY and keep up with us .

Pito
Old 12-04-2007, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Pito, did u get the Ultimate's 2 Step to work? or not yet.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

476 whp. that's nice.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

An interesting note:
When we arrived at the Dyno we made a run with the 12psi tune I had made on the street and then raised the rev limit while boosting the same 12 psi. As you can see in the graph we gained close to 60HP only from raising the rev limit from 6,600 to 7,200 rpm's and at the same boost level.

At 19 psi the car was still making power at 7,400 so when we raise the limit even higher we will see even higher peak numbers but at the same boost level!!!

Pito
Old 12-04-2007, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Holy crap! I want my build to be done so I can rev out that high. Great work you guys.
Old 12-04-2007, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I Don't really have any usefull thing to say at this time so I felt as if I needed to chime in and just put out a "good job and keep it up" phrase and tell you guys that I am bit behind but in every way on my way to those numbers.

I say since you are in PR. and I am in Georgia... next summer we get together and run each other in Flordia. we can invite the local scion crowd there to witness the 2 fastest street driven scion out there go neck and neck in the 1/4 mile... what do you say? boost on boost, full interiors, slicks if ya want em. we'll see what happens...

we can make a small event out of it... infact I'm sure I can get 3 or so other tC's to follow me down... let me know if you are down! lol.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hahaha I love how people say there one of the fastest TC's and haven't even went fast yet LOL
Old 12-04-2007, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Complication
I Don't really have any usefull thing to say at this time so I felt as if I needed to chime in and just put out a "good job and keep it up" phrase and tell you guys that I am bit behind but in every way on my way to those numbers.

I say since you are in PR. and I am in Georgia... next summer we get together and run each other in Flordia. we can invite the local scion crowd there to witness the 2 fastest street driven scion out there go neck and neck in the 1/4 mile... what do you say? boost on boost, full interiors, slicks if ya want em. we'll see what happens...

we can make a small event out of it... infact I'm sure I can get 3 or so other tC's to follow me down... let me know if you are down! lol.
I'm gonna go buy my plane ticket now!

Quick Reply: ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over