Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Actually it's something different other than just on the AEM, something we figured out when we were at the shop tuning it originally. Notice, Dezod sell's it with there AEM unit now. It's made by T1
I am almost sure what it is Dezod sells but you are using the injector and ignition signals directly from the AEM ems and not modifying the OEM ecu signals like I am with the E-manage.
If the rise in idle rpm's is making the stock ecu go crazy trying to close the throttle or maybe retarding the ignition timing you won't know because you are not monitoring or using those OEM signals. Instead you are generating your own signals with the AEM regardless of the stock ones. In the other side what the e-Manage do is to take reference from the oem ecu and if the oem ecu is going crazy then the e-Manage will have a crazy reference and things won't work good at all.

Pito
Old 11-01-2007, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Why does everyone keep beating around it like it's some government secret that they aren't suppose to be talking about....

If you aren't going to provide any insight to anyone, then stop commenting about it already geesh!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Why does everyone keep beating around it like it's some government secret that they aren't suppose to be talking about....
People are asking about how to raise the idle and I mentioned it might be possible to do but I have not yet tried it on the tC to be certain if it works or not!

If you aren't going to provide any insight to anyone, then stop commenting about it already geesh!
The one that I know has it installed is 318_tC and it was sold/installed by Dezod/T1Race development. If 318_tC or Dezod or T1 Race development want or not to comment about it is up to them.

You have three options:
1- Wait to see if they comment about it anytime soon.
2- Wait until I try it to see if it works
3- Go ask ZPI if they know how they would do it and post on that subject on your own thread so we can learn.

Pito
Old 11-01-2007, 03:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="318_tC"]
Originally Posted by Mecanica_Pito
Originally Posted by mikescion
see there we go holding back on info like its a treasure LOL how ___....hmmm
Actually it's something different other than just on the AEM, something we figured out when we were at the shop tuning it originally. Notice, Dezod sell's it with there AEM unit now. It's made by T1
Well good for you buddy. Ur just the king of boosted tC's. Thanks for your incredibly insightful information thus far. Your knowledge and expertise has been a breathe of fresh air on this board. I cannot count how many people you have helped with your knowledge and experience. Again Thank you!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

[quote="jrodTc"]
see there we go holding back on info like its a treasure LOL how ___....hmmm
Well good for you buddy. Ur just the king of boosted tC's. Thanks for your incredibly insightful information thus far. Your knowledge and expertise has been a breathe of fresh air on this board. I cannot count how many people you have helped with your knowledge and experience. Again Thank you!
go jared!
Old 11-01-2007, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

People are asking about how to raise the idle and I mentioned it might be possible to do but I have not yet tried it on the tC to be certain if it works or not!

The one that I know has it installed is 318_tC and it was sold/installed by Dezod/T1Race development. If 318_tC or Dezod or T1 Race development want or not to comment about it is up to them.

You have three options:
1- Wait to see if they comment about it anytime soon.
2- Wait until I try it to see if it works
3- Go ask ZPI if they know how they would do it and post on that subject on your own thread so we can learn.

Pito

I was not speaking to you directly. Just in general man. We are talking about cars on a car forum designed to help people with that car. What's the point if people keep acting like we are in some kind of secret war games or something.

And just a little fyi, there is another said car I know of, that is running the Hydra unit. Its almost done, so if the problem of idling arises, then I'll see what the solution was with it. Then again, you are talking about trying to do this with a piggy back (Emanage), where as Hydra is a Standalone, so I'm not sure if it would even need to be raised with the Hydra running on it.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ZPI

Back to topic please!!!!!!!! If you want to know the answer make a new topic asking or use one of the 3 options that Pito mention above. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:10 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionGT35R
^^ZPI

Back to topic please!!!!!!!! If you want to know the answer make a new topic asking or use one of the 3 options that Pito mention above. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
OUCH
Old 11-01-2007, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Reason I have not come on and said it yet is because dezod sell's the item and T1 made it for them and im not trying to let it out and take sales down. It's not that im trying to hide info!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah you are trying to hide it man i wish people would open there eyes about this thats all i got to say. I'd hate to see if there were more then 5 people trying to go real fast .
Old 11-02-2007, 12:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Reason I have not come on and said it yet is because dezod sell's the item and T1 made it for them and im not trying to let it out and take sales down. It's not that im trying to hide info!
Kinda like the dezod black box?
Old 11-02-2007, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

black box was made by dezod not T1
Old 11-02-2007, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

yeah you are trying to hide it man i wish people would open there eyes about this thats all i got to say. I'd hate to see if there were more then 5 people trying to go real fast .
If you want to know so bad why don't you call your "all knowing" "Dr. Strickler". I'm sure he can tell you what's going on and how to fix it. You come on here once in a while looking for info but until the opening act never really said much of what you had let alone post pics. Now Travis jumps in the act and he's another one that keeps things to himself most of the time. What is "Kenny's strokers" back in business?

If you really want a fix for it, pick up the phone and buy the fix from Dezod.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Uhmm...the "Dezod Black Box" is made by SS(SplitSecond technologies) anther of Dezods 's dirty little secrets thats why when anyone mentions SS products Dezod is like "..."
Old 11-02-2007, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Mugetsu
Uhmm...the "Dezod Black Box" is made by SS(SplitSecond technologies) anther of Dezods 's dirty little secrets thats why when anyone mentions SS products Dezod is like "..."
I think it's a brilliant business model. I give em props. If it takes a larger company to make sure the great products of smaller companies make it to us I'm all for it. It's when I start seeing 200% markup that I get irritated. If the pricing is competitive, then there's no issue.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Let's take it easy guy's.

A couple of weeks ago when we removed the drive shafts, the one in the passenger side (right side) was stripped by the nut and a new nut didn't worked cause it was very damaged at the tip. So today I took the passenger side drive shaft to a local shop that re manufactures them so that they could repair the threads.
It was fixed and the new nut fits the thread like a charm. I installed the drive shaft and finally put back the hole spindle, hub, terminal and strut thing and even installed both front wheels back in the car. It is beginning to resemble a car again!

I also removed the front bumper cover so I could cut a little bit of metal from the bumper support because it could be seen from the front of the car. I cut what could be seen and installed the cover back on the car. I also began to install the Intercooler Pipes but didn't got to finish it.

I think I will start the car this weekend but it will only be to make sure things are OK. After that I will began to install the new -8 fuel line and the twin in-tank Walbros in the tank.

Pito
Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We are finally back on topic. Also we will be recieving more parts this next week like the NX nitrous system, Seibon CF hood and some other misc parts.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

You still on stock axles?
Old 11-02-2007, 01:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeap!!!!!!!! I ran out of $$$$$ Holidays are an expensive time of the year for me.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Are there any aftermarket axles for the tC?

Quick Reply: ScionGT35R 476whp@19psi pics all over