Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ScionRacing.com Video *1000HP tC*

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ScionRacing.com Video *1000HP tC*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YltJjCn0xBo
Old 10-09-2010, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

1000 whp? Where's the dyno sheet. I'll love to see that powerband/power curve.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

x2
Old 10-09-2010, 06:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxt0jRXkRBI&NR=1

blam blam
Old 10-09-2010, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

awesome vid.. first saw this in facebook
Old 10-09-2010, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Nice!
"We have a machine that other people are going to wish we didn't have."
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
Dyno sheet sir!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 09:59 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
1000 whp? Where's the dyno sheet. I'll love to see that powerband/power curve.
1000 WHP? Whats the question mark for?

Let me guess... in your relentless pursuit to prove nothing and question everything we do, you are once again insinuating that this is not true because I didn't post the sheet?

Powerband/power curve is DATA only really relevant to us, our tuner & engine builder. What would you LOVE to see about it?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude i dont get on here often, but you seem to be pretty f**king rude, and quite condescending in quite a bit of posts to people on here for someone who runs a business, thank god i went with ptuning.

p.s. car is way dope, and after watching that dyno video, i have no doubts you guys are close to 1000 whp, i at least give you credit where credit is due on that
Old 10-12-2010, 10:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Location: Living in the Omaha, NE area, traveling all over the continent

Originally Posted by Rob_DESCENDANT
1000 WHP? Whats the question mark for?

Let me guess... in your relentless pursuit to prove nothing and question everything we do, you are once again insinuating that this is not true because I didn't post the sheet?

Powerband/power curve is DATA only really relevant to us, our tuner & engine builder. What would you LOVE to see about it?
I think I can safely comment on behalf of the majority of the tuner community here. I think it's a safe assumption that the question mark is because people don't trust you to be straight with us. In the thread you started about the Descendant intake manifold you made huge claims attached to a hefty price tag, and never backed them up - not even a year later. Even when you told us that you would be posting dyno charts "next week", you never did. If I was in your position I'd be pretty understanding if people are skeptical about your claims.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think anyone could fail to be impressed with Chris Rado's success. The problem lies in you making huge claims that apparently can't be proven. That doesn't impress people, it ____es them off. That makes all of us feel like you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes and scam money from us.

All the other companies that do major work with tC's can provide dyno sheets to back up their claims and their products. Why can't you?
Old 10-12-2010, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

look guy 1. i already proved that your intake manifold is only good for strength not HP nor trq cause once again there is no actual fact that your manifold makes power by adding it on with the supporting mods that the car had before. and 2. all i asked was a dyno so i can see your power curve. love to see where it hits 1000 ex: what rpm and stuff. i can give a damn about what you think i am a customer obviously not to you cause i would rather go to another company for ex: dezod or ptuning cause they show proof and there not here trying to start stuff saying someone is attacking you lol. get over it guy. wow does someone have some self esteem problems? no problem claim 1000whp i dont care just wanted to see a nice dyno sheet to see where the power kicks in and how long and all. and powerband > dyno queen.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Un4Scene
I think I can safely comment on behalf of the majority of the tuner community here. I think it's a safe assumption that the question mark is because people don't trust you to be straight with us. In the thread you started about the Descendant intake manifold you made huge claims attached to a hefty price tag, and never backed them up - not even a year later. Even when you told us that you would be posting dyno charts "next week", you never did. If I was in your position I'd be pretty understanding if people are skeptical about your claims.

Don't get me wrong - I don't think anyone could fail to be impressed with Chris Rado's success. The problem lies in you making huge claims that apparently can't be proven. That doesn't impress people, it ____es them off. That makes all of us feel like you're trying to pull the wool over our eyes and scam money from us.

All the other companies that do major work with tC's can provide dyno sheets to back up their claims and their products. Why can't you?
i was going to make mention of the intake mani thread, but i figured id leave sleeping bears lie....good on you sir, you handled it for me!!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

only thing i give you guys credit is your turbo kit and huge credit to Chris rado!
Old 10-12-2010, 10:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its as if his poo dont stink so he would think
Old 10-13-2010, 12:23 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Guys, this doesn't have anything to do with me, I'm defending our company & brand. Several of you guys go out of your way to negatively slam us and me personally and I have just as much right to be as the next. So...lets get one thing straight, you cant say you respect CHRIS RADO then slam DESCENDANT or WORLD Racing...doesnt really work that way!

The DESCENDANT Intake Manifold has had DYNO sheet's posted on the internet from us & customers and can easily support that the product makes power. If your looking to find it in the current thread here on SL you have scroll back thru the 10 pages of BS first. However, don't worry. The dyno charts will be made easier to find really soon.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^^^ Good job, i feel bad for the companys that have to deal with scion owners :/
Old 10-13-2010, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ i feel sorry for cars that have to drive by yours on the street. lmao i kid i kid

anyways just cause chris rado is affiliated with world racing and descendant doesnt mean we have to respect nor like those companies. lets get that str8. like i said before i applaud your turbo kit and chris rado but 2 thumbs down to the intake manifold unless you need it cause your plastic intake mani blew up!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

At least criticize it respectfully, no need for look guy? and all that immature stuff that you would say to someone with a honda or another scion owner.
Originally Posted by m6ar2cel6oTC
look guy 1. i already proved that your intake manifold is only good for strength not HP nor trq cause once again there is no actual fact that your manifold makes power by adding it on with the supporting mods that the car had before. and 2. all i asked was a dyno so i can see your power curve. love to see where it hits 1000 ex: what rpm and stuff. i can give a damn about what you think i am a customer obviously not to you cause i would rather go to another company for ex: dezod or ptuning cause they show proof and there not here trying to start stuff saying someone is attacking you lol. get over it guy. wow does someone have some self esteem problems? no problem claim 1000whp i dont care just wanted to see a nice dyno sheet to see where the power kicks in and how long and all. and powerband > dyno queen.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whats immature? look guy? your right but for him to say i'm attacking when all i said i wanted to see a dyno sheet to see that power band. i did not say show me a dyno sheet because i dont believe you hit 1000whp. "look guy" was better then other stuff people would say. and his lil dumb comment saying "my relentless pursuit to prove nothing and what they do?" come on now. sounds like some guilty consience to me. but like i said i applaud rado and the turbo kit descendant does.

by the way hes no special from a honda owner or another scion owner. so i dunno where your coming from with that.
Old 10-13-2010, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by diego_demarco1025
At least criticize it respectfully, no need for look guy? and all that immature stuff that you would say to someone with a honda or another scion owner.
woah woah woah....you are clearly uneducated on this situation....my original post was based on the fact that the op tends to be condescending, smug and an ego maniac in a good bit of his responses to scionlife members that seek knowledge based on products made by "descendant".....you need to research previous posts made by "robdescendant" before you come in here with this. I do respect what is put out as final products through descendant, but would never ever use theyre products simply due to public interactions i have seen.

Quick Reply: ScionRacing.com Video *1000HP tC*