Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

SoFloTC - MTuned PAGE 3!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice numbers!
Old 11-16-2009, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

headwork = ferrae valves, BC valve springs + retainers.

Mike is coming on friday or saturday hes frustrated with all the haters we have seemed to come up with and doubters of his tuning ability so hes going to shut everyone up lol.. were going to run the large meth nozzle as we did before and maybe introduce it earlier and fully earlier and hes going for some higher numbers all around.. as of right now at 420whp and 405 wtq or w.e it was a 50 roll doesnt spin the tires.. it smokes them.. and the car pulls left and right until about 80 and then itll finally go straight in 3rd.. lol soo tires are a must very soon lmao.. especially if im going to be making more power this weekend.. another dyno will be happening on saturday i believe.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SoFloTC

Mike is coming on friday or saturday hes frustrated with all the haters we have seemed to come up with and doubters of his tuning ability so hes going to shut everyone up lol.. were going to run the large meth nozzle as we did before and maybe introduce it earlier and fully earlier and hes going for some higher numbers all around.. as of right now at 420whp and 405 wtq or w.e it was a 50 roll doesnt spin the tires.. it smokes them.. and the car pulls left and right until about 80 and then itll finally go straight in 3rd.. lol soo tires are a must very soon lmao.. especially if im going to be making more power this weekend.. another dyno will be happening on saturday i believe.
Good luck with your progress. I personally don't like meth but more power to you guys. When ever you are doing things as a business or business like entity you are going to encounter haters.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Where are the haters at? Some other forum?

Oh, and 2nd gear doesn't go up to 80mph...lol. You mean it will go straight in 4th.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no i meant a 3rd gear roll at 50 mph.. at 80 mph it will finally go straight in the same gear. my 3rd goes to 100. and no the haters are in PM's and private discussions.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DezodDon
Good luck with your progress. I personally don't like meth but more power to you guys. When ever you are doing things as a business or business like entity you are going to encounter haters.

don why dont u like meth? the guys at delirium also dont like it just based on what would happen if the pump failed..
Old 11-16-2009, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

no i meant a 3rd gear roll at 50 mph.. at 80 mph it will finally go straight in the same gear. my 3rd goes to 100. and no the haters are in PM's and private discussions.

Oh yeah forgot that you had a higher redline... Good call, my bad.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No the "hater" was me because I mentioned to someone it was unfortunate how the Mtune didn't work and Delirium had to finish it up. Word got to Mike so he threw a fit and posted in this thread - then deleted it (or rather replaced it with the "......"). I happened to share my feelings with a particular individual and somehow it got to Mike.

Why am I saying all this? Because I have nothing to hide. I have an opinion about one thing and now I'm a hater.. and I even kept it private, yet through others on the board (Chad), it's becoming public. Now, I'm not even going to get into why I think what I think. I'm not going to bash publicly - it's just an opinion. I do hope though that things work out for Chad because he's had nothing but the worst of luck, and if Mike is the one to make it work, then awesome.

So - back to the thread.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Congrats!

Dam, I don't think i'll ever be done with mine, lol.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

chad im gona give you a word of advice... if things dont concern you, and arent about you, dont air out dirty laundry. that crap is weak and immature. keep the thread on topic as it was cleaned up earlier because i asked so.

rob call me later so we can talk like i said before.

there should be no animosity here as we're all trying to reach the same goals.

keep it ontopic fellas //wow me saying to keep it on topic, pigs must be flying outside//
Old 11-16-2009, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ippskidder
Congrats!

Dam, I don't think i'll ever be done with mine, lol.
its a never ending story sergy!! by the way yea im still down for wedns. sorry ive been sick at home all day today so i missed ur txt.

ill bring some tools and jacks and stuff i hope we can finish fast lol
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

don why dont u like meth? the guys at delirium also dont like it just based on what would happen if the pump failed..
Many reasons why.

1. It's a band aid. Keep it simple and get a good intercooler and it's one less thing to fail. If you need the additional fueling to make power then just run race gas.

2. Pumps fail. Many of if not every kit that is available for sale is incomplete. The average person does not know this because of their lack of experience in running meth. The way they are designed and the way people install them often leads to problems down the line. The pumps are but one part in the system that can cause issues. I can honestly type a book about this but I don't want to right now I have some other work to do.

3. It's a band aid. If you run meth you are dependant on meth. Unless of course every time the pump turns on you can transition to a seperate map, which you can do with the AEM but it takes some creativity to do so. Either way, if you are in the middle of a race and you run out of meth, if you forget to check your bottle on morning and it runs dry and you make a pull without realizing it, etc the scenarios can go on forever the main point here is that when something like this happens and you are not aware of it engine damage can occur.

Adding complexity to an already complex system (turbocharged fuel injected engine) is just asking for problems. In the long run the simpler you keep things the more reliable and efficient your car will be.

If you talk to just about any tuner they will say the same thing. The only tuners I know personally who like tuning with it is because they can sell meth to their customers like drug dealers because unless you want to buy it in a 55 gallon drum it's not worth it so you have to keep coming back and spending money and the more racing you do the more meth you need etc. You might as well be running nitrous lol.

Meth is bad MMMMKAy

ps. They probably told you to run the smaller nozzles because there is a calculation you can perform to figure out how much meth you need and if you add too much meth and it builds up in your intake and you get a backfire into the manifold kiss it good bye .....DANGER TO INTAKE MANIFOLD WELDSS AAAAHHHHHH :p paul walker styles
Old 11-16-2009, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

This thread is done - just time to wait for updates.

Chad seriously - I really do hope you get to your goal. I've heard and seen personally the crap you've gone through.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya its about time my car starts running.. i could have a laundy list of problems mike had encountered just mechanically. and pete you do know them cuz there on the forum which is why names will not be said.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ooo the drama lol.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

holy post delete batman!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:12 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea well im trying to help everyone out by keeping the crap out and not having it get heated and maybe come to warnings. You dont want your thread moved to off topic either!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i always felt arguements are what made a forum a forum.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

More like discussions and opinions not arguments! regardless it was getting to heated!
Old 11-17-2009, 12:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

this is why i love sl! mike u left ur hata blocker's in my car when u tuned me last. ill drop them off tomorrow!

Quick Reply: SoFloTC - MTuned PAGE 3!