Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Split Second: Fuel Enrichment Tool

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We'll see... thanks. PM'd.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The instructions say to tap O1O to the AFR sensor signal+ for Toyota but they don't say anything about tapping the signal- wire with O12R. How did you guys wire yours?

I'm tapping right to the AFR sensor harness and I know that blue is signal+ and white is signal- but right now the enricher is making the sensor read rich and leaning the actual AFR.

Never mind. Split Second finally figured out what they were missing. No where in their instructions does it say this but you have to connect O12R (tan/blk) to chassis gnd. So here is the correct wiring for a Toyota/Scion AFR sensor:

Pin 18, O1O (Yellow/green) - tap to AFR sensor signal + *
Pin 1, B- (black) - gnd
Pin 7, O12R (tan/blk) - gnd
Pin 10, B+ (red) - switched +12V
Pin 11, +5V (blue) to Pin 12, V2 (green/yellow)

* Note: if connecting directly to the O2 sensor harness, blue is signal+.

Wired like this will activate enrichment at ~1.5psi on the internal MAP sensor. You can adjust the activation point by turning the V1 POT screw counter-clockwise to lower or clockwise to raise. I set mine to activate just above atmosphere and I'm getting 12.7:1 but plan to lower that with the AFR adjustment POT tomorrow.

Last edited by ScionFred; 09-22-2010 at 01:57 AM.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member

Sorry to bring up a thread that is 4 years old, but I've been doing an insane amount of research on installing FI on my xB2 AT. I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to cars so bare with me but I know enough to get around.

I am having someone install my turbo kit for me - going to be running a t3 45trim turbo, 5 psi, and also bought some 440cc injectors to go with it, on stock ecu, no EM. I do however am very interested in this SS Enricher. (basically been following scion fred's build). The link for the PDF install instructions that rangerryda posted is dead, and I can't seem to find it on split second's website.

Based off the post I've been reading, it's apparently a very easy install. Anyone have the instructions on this?

PS: Also am trying to find a good deal on a wideband AEM sensor since it's been mention numerous times that its very important to have one

PSS: This is my first time having a FI car. t3 45trim turbo
Old 10-06-2014, 07:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

U still need em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by LoGis71K
Sorry to bring up a thread that is 4 years old, but I've been doing an insane amount of research on installing FI on my xB2 AT. I'm not super knowledgeable when it comes to cars so bare with me but I know enough to get around.

I am having someone install my turbo kit for me - going to be running a t3 45trim turbo, 5 psi, and also bought some 440cc injectors to go with it, on stock ecu, no EM. I do however am very interested in this SS Enricher. (basically been following scion fred's build). The link for the PDF install instructions that rangerryda posted is dead, and I can't seem to find it on split second's website.

Based off the post I've been reading, it's apparently a very easy install. Anyone have the instructions on this?

PS: Also am trying to find a good deal on a wideband AEM sensor since it's been mention numerous times that its very important to have one

PSS: This is my first time having a FI car. t3 45trim turbo
Here you go!
AEM Wideband UEGO Controller - Gauge and Sensor - AEM Lambda

I'd recommend the AEM FIC. If tuned well, it's better and easier than the EMU/SplitSec box together.