Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Throttle response

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm not worried at all, i've never been warned and i don't initiate anything without due cause
Old 02-13-2008, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

this thread is trashed.. its not going anywhere now but flames.. but yeah im not surprised why sepatc gets into a lot of argument/fight with SL people.. its coz of the way he posts
Old 02-13-2008, 03:37 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SePaTc
Originally Posted by aen
shall we agree that sepatc is a tard?
nebster, aka. ben you little jewtroll. IT WAS A REPLY TO THIS POST. Douche.

I actually reported about 8 of your "troll" and other flaming posts from the last few days.......

funny, if I'm "so bad".....why am i still here?? hmmmm??? maybe its because the only people who don't like me are the ones with fragile ego's whom i corrected or showed up in a thread.

get a life dude..... or if u want to get banned, just keep on doing what you've been.
you pwned me?

when? and how do YOU know that we havn't carried higher degrees than you?

last time i checked a kid on the premed track to neurosurgery is pretty high up there.

Old 02-13-2008, 05:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by aen
Originally Posted by aen
shall we agree that sepatc is a tard?
nebster, aka. ben you little jewtroll. IT WAS A REPLY TO THIS POST. Douche.

I actually reported about 8 of your "troll" and other flaming posts from the last few days.......

funny, if I'm "so bad".....why am i still here?? hmmmm??? maybe its because the only people who don't like me are the ones with fragile ego's whom i corrected or showed up in a thread.

get a life dude..... or if u want to get banned, just keep on doing what you've been.
you pwned me?

when? and how do YOU know that we havn't carried higher degrees than you?

last time i checked a kid on the premed track to neurosurgery is pretty high up there.

i don't give a shat if you've won a nobel prize for physics. i never asked, i don't care. I'm sure theres PLENTY of people with higher degrees than me.

I was responding to being called a "tard" by some 20 year old wise ___ who isn't even old enough to have a 4 year degree. Being "on track" doesn't mean squat. What have u accomplished??? Nothing. So don't talk smack on someone who has.

I reply to being called a tard by informing you of MY educational background, and then all of the sudden, all the flamers feel the need to jump in and compare my education to theirs... :D lol, jealous flamers.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster
i'm not worried at all, i've never been warned and i don't initiate anything without due cause
so, following me around in threads WEEKS after we had a spat, and posting "troll" after my posts in numerous different threads is "due cause" (even though thats not even a phrase....just cause maybe?).

kid- i know you feel that i've pwnd you and insulted u and hurt your feelings, and you feel the need to continuously attack me to try to get the better of me and "even things up"........ you never will. you are a loser. get a life and stop trolling flamer.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

um...he called you a tard...he didn't say you were stupid...but you majored in Phych and could only muster a 3.5? You know, my wife got a phych degree because she just wanted to graduate and it was the one with the least amount of math...

btw...3.8 BS in Management Information Systems here
Old 02-13-2008, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
um...he called you a tard...he didn't say you were stupid...but you majored in Phych and could only muster a 3.5? You know, my wife got a phych degree because she just wanted to graduate and it was the one with the least amount of math...

btw...3.8 BS in Management Information Systems here
:D HA! here we go with the comparisons again...

you obviously can't read..... I was a DOUBLE MAJOR. Pysch AND Communications. And all while being a single father raising my daughter half the week.

and yeah, its a bit harder to get a 3.5 at an accredited 4 year college than community college. Your wife is obviously a slacker (by your own admission) and probably went to a 2nd rate school.

okay, lets not play semantics here mr. devil's advocate... calling someone a tard is akin to calling them stupid.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So you still have to result to name calling and mouthing/making up stuff about peoples friends and relatives huh? You started the GPA thing you know. The whole name calling and ranting bit is a sure sign of not being able to hold you own in a debate. If you cant win, attack the other guy right? Makes you look so grown up and intelligent. But if someone snaps back, then they are trolling or flaming, again, keep reversing your approach and running opposite directions.... like a child does. I would think by now you would have figured it out and grown up a bit. You are just making yourself look more stupid with each post.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why are you saying that retards are stupid? My wife and I both graduated from UNLV, which is an acredited university. And a double major of phychology and communications? c'mon...that's almost as much work as a single science major. No offense, but those are both slacker majors.

Oh, and my wife was getting her masters in education before she got pregnant with our first child which is when she stopped. She's not a slacker, she's just not good in math...which is the point I was making about you. She just got the degree for the education as I am the sole provider of me, her and our 3 children.

By the way, I never said you were a slacker, and aen never said you were stupid. He said you were a tard...I'M saying that your stupid
Old 02-13-2008, 06:48 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Insulting friends and/or family members that aren't around on a forum is just flat-out childish. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so, following me around in threads WEEKS after we had a spat, and posting "troll" after my posts in numerous different threads is "due cause" (even though thats not even a phrase....just cause maybe?).

kid- i know you feel that i've pwnd you and insulted u and hurt your feelings, and you feel the need to continuously attack me to try to get the better of me and "even things up"........ you never will. you are a loser. get a life and stop trolling flamer.
yes it is do you remember that pm you sent me???? maybe you should take a look at your outbox and read what you sent me, you're lucky i didn't report that as i should have
Old 02-13-2008, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

He did the same as dhilltC over on ystc. Got tired of being corrected and called out on the thread, so he started pming me. Its just a move of desperation in the conversation anyway, just like namecalling.

Just do as I did and post the PM in the thread that it started in :D

And "due cause" is a very commonly used term
Old 02-13-2008, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...I'M saying that your stupid
whose the one with a turbocharged SCION TC???? :D
Old 02-13-2008, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes it is do you remember that pm you sent me???? maybe you should take a look at your outbox and read what you sent me, you're lucky i didn't report that as i should have
yeah, you mean the pm i sent you because you were being a little *****... that was WEEKS AGO KID. GET OVER IT. ITS BEEN OVER AND DONE WITH. YOU'RE THE INTERNET WARRIOR WHO HAS TO CARRY ON THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOR OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Moreoever, there was DUE CAUSE ( for that PM..... you were being an annoying little douche.

I HAVEN'T ADDRESSED YOU IN at least 2 weeks, except to reply to your ___ trolling flame posts.... u REALLY need a life.

PMs are PRIVATE. Admin WANTS you to handle your PRIVATE arguements/debates in PRIVATE.... via PMs. Not to clog up threads with all your baby crying 1-word posts....

T
Old 02-13-2008, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh i'll post it in here... no problem, it is pertinent and by sending it you risk it being public.

i was being annoying? dude you need to read your ____ because you're being way more annoying than anyone else here, i think we're being quite civil and you're the one is getting so defensive you need to call people names.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...I'M saying that your stupid
whose the one with a turbocharged SCION TC???? :D
um...me...I'm not following. Are you saying that I'm stupid for turboing my tC?
Cause if your not boosted, then wouldnt' that make you the idiot for spending so much time on the FI tC boards?
wow...I thought you were boosted, which is why you were on the boards! I didn't realize you thought boosting the tC was stupid! Why the hell are you even there, then! are you related to cybergypsy?
she had an xb back in the day and would talk mad trash on how crappy the tC was on the tC forums, but she just couldnt' stay away!

Wow..do you even have a tC?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

um...me...I'm not following. Are you saying that I'm stupid for turboing my tC?
Cause if your not boosted, then wouldnt' that make you the idiot for spending so much time on the FI tC boards?
wow...I thought you were boosted, which is why you were on the boards! I didn't realize you thought boosting the tC was stupid! Why the hell are you even there, then! are you related to cybergypsy?
she had an xb back in the day and would talk mad trash on how crappy the tC was on the tC forums, but she just couldnt' stay away!

Wow..do you even have a tC?
Wow! so you're right either way! how convenient! :D

Yes. you are stupid for turboing a scion tc.

Its an open forum, i'm allowed to browse and post wherever i want. I have experience working on boosted cars and i'm interested in staying affloat on the latest tc developments (and disasters

as i said, i was probably one of the first thousand people in the country to have a tc. i pre-orderd mine before any had even made it to lots.

i'm allowed to inject my opinions....even if they don't concur with yours. thanks.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

wow.. didnt you say you had yours in Nov 04? I ordered mine in Sept 04 and had it in my driveway a month later, and I was nowhere NEAR the first 1000 to own one. You may have been one of the first 50,000

And funny how you always seem to be experienced at everything you post about.. yet the stuff you post always seems to get corrected by someone with real experience. Either that, or we find it word for word on wiki (theres a reliable source to get all your info from!)

Again, you are being childish. It reminds me of the kid who gets so red faced and frustrated when having nothing to come back with, and just shouts out stuff like "you big poopy head! my daddy can beat up your daddy!"

I just dont understand the mentality. You could probably be a likeable guy on the forums if you really tried... and stopped with the bs and childishness.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

geez, WTH is going on here? sepatc, y are you fighting everybody?
Old 02-13-2008, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
wow.. didnt you say you had yours in Nov 04? I ordered mine in Sept 04 and had it in my driveway a month later, and I was nowhere NEAR the first 1000 to own one. You may have been one of the first 50,000

you'd be wrong then. go back to being the big fish in your little pond. you like that role. i'm tired of proving over and over again that you don't know NEARLY as much as you think, and as you let on.......

you know its very easy to confirm this. VIN #s and such. pwnd.

Quick Reply: Throttle response