Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Throttle response

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

pwnd how? I dont see your vin on here.

Again, you called me a big fish in a little pond... in MINEAPOLIS! Must need some geography to go with those degrees of yours

Still the same though, just running your mouth, sounding more and more like a child. You aren't making anyone else look bad but yourself.. trust me. No one thinks you are a guru like you want, no one is running to you for your infinite wisdom

And this "pwnd" thing at the end of everything you say. Again, you sound like a child.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:50 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
And this "pwnd" thing at the end of everything you say. Again, you sound like a child.
See, I never got why the word "pwnd" was so much fun... you're purposefully making a typo which just makes you seem illiterate and childish.

Sepa: C'mon, after 4 pages of your "insults" at least come up with something new... I'm sure urbandictionary.com has something you could copy/paste.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

and what do these posts have to do with Throttle REsponse??

back on topic plz.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i guess sepatc just got pwned
Old 02-13-2008, 08:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

guess so! ROFLFTWLMAOWTF@#%*&$#1~~!!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmmm...can you explain to me why boosting my tC is stupid, but boosting a hond is not, like you recomended in the other thread?

I'ave had my tC since march of '05 and have been boosted since June of '07...I drive my tC daily and have had not issue, except the occasional guy drive by saying "I didn't know you could boost a tC!"

and with your comment of boosting tCs being stupid, you are saying that the ONLY reason you are on this particular forum is to make fun of all of us for boosting our tCs and the rag on those who blow their motors...am I right?
Old 02-13-2008, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I searched for sepa on urbandictionary.com!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sepas
"a man who pays women for sex"
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

He is saying you are stupid because he has to result to childish insults.

He also starts an argument, then comes back telling others to get back on topic.

He contradicts himself all throughout his arguments. Again, debates are cool.. when both halves of the argument can hold thier own rather than regressing back to childhood.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow...he does not seem to be putting EITHER his psych OR communications degrees to much use...
Old 02-13-2008, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
hmmm...can you explain to me why boosting my tC is stupid, but boosting a hond is not, like you recomended in the other thread?

I'ave had my tC since march of '05 and have been boosted since June of '07...I drive my tC daily and have had not issue, except the occasional guy drive by saying "I didn't know you could boost a tC!"

and with your comment of boosting tCs being stupid, you are saying that the ONLY reason you are on this particular forum is to make fun of all of us for boosting our tCs and the rag on those who blow their motors...am I right?
wow. someone learned about tuning from Fast N Furious movies...... Hondas > TC

go google square and oversquare and undersquare engine designs......

You have a boosted Toyota camry....... :D noob

SEPA = SOUTH EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA .. brilliant!
Old 02-13-2008, 08:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

There is that name calling again Easy to call this one.
Old 02-13-2008, 08:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SePaTc
Wow, so you really ARE stupid, since you said Hondas > tC and yet you bought a tC.
Why would you purposely buy something you fealt was not as good as something else when they are in the same price range?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Since SePaTc has been on this forum all he's done is annoy the Sh** out of me. All he ever does is try and contradict anyones advice and discredit them, even when they're giving completely valid information. SePa, if you are so intelligent, then why are you even on this forum when no one seems to enjoy having you around? Wouldn't you rather be around someone who enjoys hearing you BS? It's very obvious that you thrive off of irritating any arguing with people, so isn't there some kind of debate forum where you and all the other a**holes can meet up and talk about how cool you are?
Old 02-13-2008, 10:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've never felt the need to be an a** to anyone, on any forum I've been to, but seriously this guy is too much...
Old 02-14-2008, 05:25 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol. 4.0 gpa, junior in college, transferring to UCI isn't the right track?

-sigh.

whatever man, you don't even contribute to to the boards
Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
Originally Posted by SePaTc
Wow, so you really ARE stupid, since you said Hondas > tC and yet you bought a tC.
Why would you purposely buy something you fealt was not as good as something else when they are in the same price range?
wait....u have a college degree??!!! that blows my mind.

like i said, i PRE-ORDERD the tc before i even drove or saw one in person, based on the reviews it was getting AND based on the fact that my father, brother and sister ALL drive toyota corollas, and i used to drive a camry. I put my faith and trust in toyota and i believed that i was going to get a high quality product at a great price.

I wanted a new car with a warranty that would actually have some value after I was done with it. The new Si was not out yet when i bought the tc, and i'm not crazy about the previous gen SI (hatch w/ only 160 horse). And there was no way i was buying a base level ugly civic dx/lx/ex.... i like to have fun when i'm driving, and the tc's stroke and tq specs seemed appealing to me. I was HOPING that the tc would be the next DC2 integra.... oh well. it wasn't.

next car will DEFINITELY be honda....or at least not a toyota.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So you hate the tC supposedly, mad at scion/toyota and pretty much do nothing but irritate everyone on here and have most everyone that has experienced your posts hating you. So why bother coming on here? It seems that you want to make everyone feel like you know it all, but it is very apparent that no one thinks that, and with your attitude, people would just blow off anything you said even if you were correct. So based upon that, many of us are pretty sure you are just here to either start crap or act like something you are not, and a lot question if you really even have (or ever had) a tC at all.

Honestly, without the childish mouthing and dumb responses, I would love to hear your justification. For once, without dodging the argument and resorting to failed attempts at insults on everyone else.
Old 02-14-2008, 02:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

I wonder what he is in real life, he contradicts everyone in here so I assume that's what how he is.. and then i assume no friends and hates the world and then he takes his hatred over the happy people here in SL or the internet
Old 02-14-2008, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
So you hate the tC supposedly, mad at scion/toyota and pretty much do nothing but irritate everyone on here and have most everyone that has experienced your posts hating you. So why bother coming on here? It seems that you want to make everyone feel like you know it all, but it is very apparent that no one thinks that, and with your attitude, people would just blow off anything you said even if you were correct. So based upon that, many of us are pretty sure you are just here to either start crap or act like something you are not, and a lot question if you really even have (or ever had) a tC at all.

Honestly, without the childish mouthing and dumb responses, I would love to hear your justification. For once, without dodging the argument and resorting to failed attempts at insults on everyone else.
1. i don't "hate" the tc. I hate the clutch and throttle. Overall, its okay. i like the way it looks and the features it has for the price.
2. I am INCREDIBLY dissapointed, some would say ____ed, about the customer service/satisfaction (lack thereof) I've received from Scion
3. Your right, i do get a bit perturbed when people (18 year olds, who haven't been driving long enough to have a reference point of what a new car should be) sit on here and talk like the tc is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
4. I'm not here to start anything. I never flame people out of the blue. I may Criticize or CORRECT their post, which is NOT the same. People just have such fragile egos...
5. If you don't like my posts............DON'T READ THEM! And furthermore.... DON'T FOLLOW ME AROUND, aka. TROLLING TO REPLY TO EVERY POST I MAKE.

And there won't be a problem.

Engi- you like to talk because you think you're really smart and you think that people are impressed by your jargon....and some people might be. Unfortunetly, myself and others with similarly equivalent levels of education and experience....aren't.

I just pretty much ignore your posts nowadays... why?? because your SO longwinded, you don't understand how to properly format, as in PARAGRAPHS.. and you just say the same techy BS OVER and OVER and OVER again....without even really saying anything.

You want to try to indoctrinate your beliefs into me and others...and you feel that if you just keep repeating your opinions OVER and OVEr, that eventually someone will start to buy into them.

Your wasting your time buddy. If i for one second thought i could learn anything from you, believe me... i would listen. I've been monitoring your posts loosely for the past couple years..... and nothing. except maybe how to do an LED swap! :D

so just save your breath, and ignore my posts. K? thanks. bye.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:41 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yesterday, i met a kid that argued EVERYTHING that i had to say.

it reminded me of you.

Quick Reply: Throttle response