Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

THROTTLE RESPONSE

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
SL Member

The boost drops at 4200ish rpm to about 5psi then it starts to climb again but slower, its wack lol
Old 05-18-2009, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DUANYS
Originally Posted by TCpete
Originally Posted by gompka
i have an 06, and my boost never drops. Maybe its only on the newer ones. I'm at 10psi @redline and btw I'm convinced that the people at trd are slow so i wouldn't be asking them anything anyway They told me my s/c bearings went out because I didn't have a cat
yeah mine is an 08, maybe thats why
you have a full lip kit, tints, and a little dropped... did u try passing a super white tc with a full lip kit on small silver 15's with blue lug nuts once on the on ramp from 138 to i75 a few weeks back????
well no i am dropped but i dont have a lipkit. but i might have seen a tc like that down here. do you go to the hangouts?
you will not see me or my car at any race hang out in miami... to many thieves, idiots, and fail ppl sorry ..... i cant remember clearly about the lip kit but i do remember FM, tints, drop... it was during the daytime... heading from the wendys up ramp to i75. i could hear his s/c as he drove by me while i was cruising... he sped to the onramp to merge northbound to the palmetto.. i downshifted and caught up and was creeping to pass him but i had to go south bound and let off... i dont think he realized i wasnt slow like every other non FI tc in miami
Old 05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by gompka
i have an 06, and my boost never drops. Maybe its only on the newer ones. I'm at 10psi @redline and btw I'm convinced that the people at trd are slow so i wouldn't be asking them anything anyway They told me my s/c bearings went out because I didn't have a cat
yeah mine is an 08, maybe thats why
you have a full lip kit, tints, and a little dropped... did u try passing a super white tc with a full lip kit on small silver 15's with blue lug nuts once on the on ramp from 138 to i75 a few weeks back????
well no i am dropped but i dont have a lipkit. but i might have seen a tc like that down here. do you go to the hangouts?
you will not see me or my car at any race hang out in miami... to many thieves, idiots, and fail ppl sorry ..... i cant remember clearly about the lip kit but i do remember FM, tints, drop... it was during the daytime... heading from the wendys up ramp to i75. i could hear his s/c as he drove by me while i was cruising... he sped to the onramp to merge northbound to the palmetto.. i downshifted and caught up and was creeping to pass him but i had to go south bound and let off... i dont think he realized i wasnt slow like every other non FI tc in miami
Lol i dont know man you cant really tell that my car has any power mods at all, but hey i do drive often by that area maybe we have crossed eachother a couple of times. which hangouts do you go to? maybe i've been to them aswell.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i frequent that area visiting family.... i go up north to race where its safer and the crowd is smaller and spots are not heated with hundreds cars... i go to a wed. night spot in doral thats all scions, 1 supra hang out on thurs, or up north by st rd 27 closer to brwd... i see alot of tc's now by that area that i visit i wouldnt doubt we have seen each other.... but i've run across alot of tc's now at those hang outs on 138 and okee when ive gone to put gas... i dont stay there long enough to talk to anyone though. way to heated for my blood with theives.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hi I just ordered my throttle controller from World Motorsports and will tell you guys what I think when it comes in next week! It is from japan and I've heard it actually works great, unlike the blitz one from what a lot of people have told me. Here the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.world-motorsports.com/wms...products_id=30

Got it today and it works great! You will notice a different.