Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

TT's SIMPLE turbo kit UPDATES

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 05:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

why wouldn't you just swap the whole trans? there both 2.4liters shouldn't be to much to bolt it up like it would be to pay for a tranny shop to tear apart and put together with all new hardware...
Old 04-02-2008, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The website is not the greatest yes I know.....

But a few things:

1- All Scionlife members get a better price than whats on the website. If you want to order off of it, be my guest

2- Usually what happens is a customer contacts me about a kit, we work out the details and I email them an invoice, way before any money is exchanged. This way the customer knows and can see what they are paying for. Then we work out payment details.

3- I want to talk to every customer of mine before they purchase a kit. There hasn't been one yet you has purchased one, that I have yet to talk to before they have spent any money.

4-There is more than just looking up someones website looking at a bunch of pictures and seeing dynosheets. If thats what you want.......I am not your guy.

I want my customers to understand what they are getting, and be comfortable with there decision.

5- The website doesn't charge your credit card. So typing it in on a site or giving it to me over the phone. It all gets processed the same way. I do it myself

Hope that helps a little.

I am not here to sell everyone a turbo kit, I am not a volume producer.

I am here to help this community learn and evolve.........

And offer the highest quality turbo kit on the market.......this I can say with 100% confidence.

Regards-

Todd[/quote]
Old 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn...i took 2 days off and missed alot...

let's see, first of all, I can no longer make the dezod event as other family matters have come up. If things work out by then, hopefully I can still go, but no racing for me.
I told aen, and he said if i'm not going, he's not going, but we will see. As far as I know, olaHalo is still going and racing, so there is one OG version 1 mani TT kit.
My buddy with the zpi kit should be going as well.

I forgot what else I wanted to say about the last 3 pages except this: I have met Todd personally, and he is a very stand up guy. I understand about the website thing, but I actually feel more confident actually talking to the "salesperson" Plus, it's not like you have to give him your credit card number over the phone...he will email you an invoice and you can discuss with him payment options.

I know you don't know me any more then the next guy on these boards, but I've been dealing iwth Todd for about 10 months now and he's never let me down. You also get better deals talking with him directly.

And like they said, this is a big decision...dont' jump the gun, think about what you really want, talk to Todd, and then make your decision.
Old 04-02-2008, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
I forgot what else I wanted to say about the last 3 pages except this: I have met Todd personally, and he is a very stand up guy. I understand about the website thing, but I actually feel more confident actually talking to the "salesperson" Plus, it's not like you have to give him your credit card number over the phone...he will email you an invoice and you can discuss with him payment options.

I know you don't know me any more then the next guy on these boards, but I've been dealing iwth Todd for about 10 months now and he's never let me down. You also get better deals talking with him directly.

And like they said, this is a big decision...dont' jump the gun, think about what you really want, talk to Todd, and then make your decision.
x2...i got a much better deal, and seeing how i was pretty turbo stupid when i first started out(was a Honda guy previously)talking to Todd before, during, and after the initial turbo buy really helped things along.
I'm definately satisfied with all of the products and work that has been done, and know im a hell of alot happier than if i would've bought a different manufacturers kit.
Tell Todd exactly what ur lookin to do AND IT WILL BE DONE! LOL
TT ALL THE WAY!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I will be in AZ to see Todd on the 24th, so hopefully I'll get to see that dual WG beast of yours, SHDW!
Old 04-02-2008, 06:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the 24th huh? maybe we could all meet up...havent seen my car in forever, and would like to meet ya while im at it! maybe go have a couple of beers around the warm manifold eh? LOL
Old 04-02-2008, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

werd up to this whole page of posts
Old 04-02-2008, 08:18 PM
Team Echo
SL Member

todd got any updates for me?
Old 04-02-2008, 08:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

^^ me too, you got my pm todd? i just need some shirt giveaways badly lol
Old 04-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Team Echo
SL Member

Lol all I need are my injectors that's all I need to get my kit up and running this sucks a whole kit minus injectors
Old 04-02-2008, 08:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice, SHDW.
I'll shoot you a PM and send you my number that week before I head up.
Old 04-02-2008, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by SHDWtC

x2...i got a much better deal, and seeing how i was pretty turbo stupid when i first started out(was a Honda guy previously)talking to Todd before, during, and after the initial turbo buy really helped things along.
I'm definately satisfied with all of the products and work that has been done, and know im a hell of alot happier than if i would've bought a different manufacturers kit.
Tell Todd exactly what ur lookin to do AND IT WILL BE DONE! LOL
TT ALL THE WAY!
x3

todd is an awesome guy, great to deal with. my experience with him as been awesome. at this point, nobody should have any reservations ordering a kit from him. again, though, don't jump the gun with any manufacturer. decide what you want and then talk to todd about it. he'll set you straight
Old 04-02-2008, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice, SHDW.
I'll shoot you a PM and send you my number that week before I head up.
Sounds good Phil...hopefully everything works out with the other obligations u have, would be great to have u at the event, even if u aint racin...THE MORE THE MERRIER!
Old 04-03-2008, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by phresh47
Lol all I need are my injectors that's all I need to get my kit up and running this sucks a whole kit minus injectors
do injectors later! install it know, stock injectors are even good if you dont hook your management yet..
Old 04-03-2008, 04:00 AM
Team Echo
SL Member

Yeah but I do a lot of driving and I don't wanna drive without any sort of management or proper tuning but that would be an alternative I just really need to get my injectors I'm thinking of just buying some and then selling the ones I get once I get them
Old 04-03-2008, 05:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

you can do that too.. but only if you cant wait for the install.. im pretty sure you'll be fine with stock injectors for daily driving, just set the injectors settings to stock.. haha i even had 550s with my emanage without a map and ran it daily for like 6 days before I got a map loaded.. runs like crap but it will take you there
Old 04-03-2008, 05:31 AM
Team Echo
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ace83
you can do that too.. but only if you cant wait for the install.. im pretty sure you'll be fine with stock injectors for daily driving, just set the injectors settings to stock.. haha i even had 550s with my emanage without a map and ran it daily for like 6 days before I got a map loaded.. runs like crap but it will take you there
yeah but i have no idea when the injectors are coming in since they are being drop shipped thats my problem i dont wanna drive for 2 weeks without injectors kinda sucks
Old 04-03-2008, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

do you at least have the clips? or do you need both injectors AND clips?
Old 04-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Team Echo
SL Member

No I don't have clips so I'm waiting on that as well this pretty much sucks right now lol
Old 04-03-2008, 04:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

why dindt u have injectors in the first place phresh?

Quick Reply: TT's SIMPLE turbo kit UPDATES