Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

TuRbO?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 06:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default TuRbO?

i have been interested in putting a turbo system into my tc for a while but i am unsure of which kind to put. brand?? stage??
Old 04-11-2007, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: TuRbO?

Originally Posted by mysc10ntc
i have been interested in putting a turbo system into my tc for a while but i am unsure of which kind to put. brand?? stage??
Well this question has been answered quite a few times lately. Your best bet would be to do some searches. Read the stickies and stuff. Search for these companies

Dezod
ZPI
Treadstone
Turbo toyotas
Greddy
Turbonetics

I KNOW for a fact, you'll find soooo much info, you will answer your question. Good luck
Old 04-11-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Dont leave forget about turbonetics.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah this question should be asked no more, it all depends on what ya wanna spend and personal preference
Old 04-11-2007, 07:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Yeah this question should be asked no more, it all depends on what ya wanna spend and personal preference
I agree. to bad we can't make one thread that talk about the Pros and Cons about all the kits without it turning it into a company war.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Yeah but you know that won't happen.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

also don't forget about the stripper motorsports turbo, TBK turbo kit, and World Motorsports turbo kits
Old 04-11-2007, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

okay, seriously, does anybody have a decendant turbo kit? what are te pros and cons of that one? who can argue for or against it other than christian rado?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've got the Stage 3000 Big Badass turbo kit from Big Badass Turbo kits Inc. I've got 700 horsepower at the rear wheels. You can't beat this kit. Get it on ebay for around $90.

As for putting it into your tc: I would suggest not using the backseat. I know it seems logical, but eventually people will want to sit there and it might get the seats dirty. Usually I aim for somewhere under the hood. Kind of toss in on top or maybe find a good open space to cram it into. The trunk will work as well. Good luck.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^that was really productive... i see you offer alot of beneficial information.

PM on its way to you to help out.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by nig_nig_the_conqueror
I've got the Stage 3000 Big Badass turbo kit from Big Badass Turbo kits Inc. I've got 700 horsepower at the rear wheels. You can't beat this kit. Get it on ebay for around $90.

As for putting it into your tc: I would suggest not using the backseat. I know it seems logical, but eventually people will want to sit there and it might get the seats dirty. Usually I aim for somewhere under the hood. Kind of toss in on top or maybe find a good open space to cram it into. The trunk will work as well. Good luck.
Umm... Can you repeat that in english please? I got lost after the first sentence....
Old 04-12-2007, 10:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire
^that was really productive... i see you offer alot of beneficial information.

PM on its way to you to help out.
Hey man, don't cramp my style.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Banned
SL Member

dude, its just what you said didnt make sense. read over what you wrote. tell me how many errors you find after. i read it like 3 times and still didnt know what was being said.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no its that he was mocking the guy for asking a question... im just tired of all these people treating others like crap because they might not know the difference between kits. The guy was corrected, you don't need to rub it in his face that he doesnt know anything.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2_much_tc
Umm... Can you repeat that in english please? I got lost after the first sentence....
I could repeat it in english, but what would be the point since you didn't comprehend it the first time.

Instead, how about Greek:

Έχω το στάδιο 3000 μεγάλη στροβιλο εξάρτηση Badass από μεγάλο Badass στροβιλο κητς Inc. Έχω την ιπποδύναμη 700 στις οπίσθιες ρόδες. Δεν μπορείτε να κτυπήσετε αυτήν την εξάρτηση. Τον πάρτε σε ebay για περίπου $90. Όσον αφορά στην τοποθέτηση του στο TC σας: Θα πρότεινα το backseat. Ξέρω ότι φαίνεται λογικό, αλλά τελικά οι άνθρωποι θα θελήσουν να καθίσουν εκεί και να πάρουν τα καθίσματα βρώμικα. Συνήθως στοχεύω για κάπου κάτω από την κουκούλα. Το είδος εκτίναξης μέσα στην κορυφή ή ίσως βρίσκει έναν καλό ανοιχτό χώρο για να τον γεμίσει. Ο κορμός θα λειτουργήσει επίσης. Καλή τύχη.

Let me know how that does for you.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

check out dezod....i dont have the kit but everyone says they are great with customer service and quality. plus once i get the cash im getting one for my tC
Old 04-12-2007, 11:09 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

whats not to understand? this is probably the funniest thing ive read all day
Old 04-12-2007, 11:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no its that he was mocking the guy for asking a question... im just tired of all these people treating others like crap because they might not know the difference between kits. The guy was corrected, you don't need to rub it in his face that he doesnt know anything.
I didn't treat anybody like crap. I just told the guy which turbo kit I had. Jeez.

PS: He probably didn't get it anyway, so don't get your panties in a wad.

i read it like 3 times and still didnt know what was being said.
That sounds like a problem you should take up with the public education system. Not my fault, friend. Not to mention you might want to consider spending a little less time counting my mistakes and a little more time counting yours.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Banned
SL Member

I didn't treat anybody like crap. I just told the guy which turbo kit I had. Jeez.

PS: He probably didn't get it anyway, so don't get your panties in a wad.

i read it like 3 times and still didnt know what was being said.
That sounds like a problem you should take up with the public education system. Not my fault, friend. Not to mention you might want to consider spending a little less time counting my mistakes and a little more time counting yours.
you are still on this? holy crap. my mistakes? if you look at my posts, they actually make sense. your post started off by saying you bought a turbo kit from big badass turbo kits inc. (understood) then you got 700 HP at the rear wheels. (understood, but how you got 700hp to the rear wheels in a tc is beyond me). this is where it gets confusing. "As for putting it into your tc: I would suggest not using the backseat." (huh? what is it that you are talking about?) "I know it seems logical, but eventually people will want to sit there and it might get the seats dirty." (again... huh?) "Usually I aim for somewhere under the hood." (isn't that where a turbo usually goes?) "Kind of toss in on top or maybe find a good open space to cram it into. The trunk will work as well. Good luck." (Umm... the trunk?) I don't know about everyone else, but it just didnt make sense.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry man i didn't mean to come off as stuck up... i just feel bad for the kid cause we have all been in situations like that and ur post just wasnt productive and wasn't really necessary.

I am all for the worthless banter in threads where people are joking around and stuff... but that doesnt even qualify as a viable response so I was just trying to keep it so the guy would get the info needed without getting confused about ur 700rwhp kit that you are running

sorry didnt mean to come off like that....

Quick Reply: TuRbO?