Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

"Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No actually brian will tell you, you cant tune partial throttle on the emanage, me and brian have had this discussion.
Old 04-14-2007, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh, is that so. Brian, care to chime in, cause maybe I got it wrong? Just curious to know why Garage17 is saying that he has done it before.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Accctuaallyy.....The "granny or WOT" comment was directed due to the fact that the damn thing spools SO fast that he can't really drive it Part throttle.... If you noticed he said....."With this Combination". Nothing to do with wether it can be tuned Part Throttle or not. For Gods sake....Brian mentioned to me that under NORMAL driving...(as in I drive like I was 45yrs old in my Vette)....as soon as he touches the gas and he reaches 2700-2800rpm....INSTANT 7 PSI of boost. If I do that in our car, I'm still in vaccum. Brian does not have that luxury because of the High flow of the motor will push it up that high even if you barely touch the gas. Kenny had mentioned to me one time that his car Revs Like a GSXR motorcycle, and that you can not give first gear no more than 15% input, otherwise your hitting boost.
That is a lame excuse. So what your saying is that Kenny can not tune it because it's too aggressive? There is no excuse if he is such a remarkable tuner with the e-manage.
Old 04-14-2007, 02:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Glad to see things havent and proably never will change.. Travis and Paul bickering at each other..

Brian... hurry up with some street vids.. so we can all see this beast in action. Stg.2 should be nothing more than spectacular, cant wait to see it done finally..
Old 04-14-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
Glad to see things havent and proably never will change.. Travis and Paul bickering at each other..

Brian... hurry up with some street vids.. so we can all see this beast in action. Stg.2 should be nothing more than spectacular, cant wait to see it done finally..
wow rare moment here
Old 04-14-2007, 02:28 PM
SL Member

mabey a travis vs paul thread should be strated

or even better, lets all just go to the scion shootout this year, bring your a-game, and settel alot of this bickering
Old 04-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

or even better, lets all just go to the scion shootout this year, bring your a-game, and settel alot of this bickering
If shots where not taken, and snide comments where not made, there would be no drama between us. Truth be told, I do not have any probs with him, just stuff he says and tries to get away with.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

It would be nice at the shootout if there was at least some decency, and little respect for each others set ups, I have been involved in racing a long time and I know almost everytime I was at an event everyone tried to help everyone else out. Now dont get me wrong when it was time to line em up...it was all business, and you had to bring your A game....and afterwords there was of course...the usual ribbing on your performance...but it was all done in fun....so my only suggestion would be to check your egos at the door cause NONE of us are professional racers here, and while everyone wants bragging rights its still about having fun,.....at least that is how I see it.
Old 04-14-2007, 09:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^ I feel the same brian. i still want all the turbo companies to come to the shootout.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
That is a lame excuse. So what your saying is that Kenny can not tune it because it's too aggressive? There is no excuse if he is such a remarkable tuner with the e-manage.

Somebody is on their Menstrual Cycle....
Old 04-14-2007, 10:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

They would need another tC first. Or do they still have the one they were selling?
Old 04-14-2007, 10:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

If shots where not taken, and snide comments where not made, there would be no drama between us. Truth be told, I do not have any probs with him, just stuff he says and tries to get away with.

Get away with? Hahaaa...What the heck do I have to "Get Away with" persay. Dude, if I really wanted to let you know what I thought, there would be a massive Histeria on SL. And I'm not talking about you as a person. As I don't know you as a person, and neither do you know me as a person.

Besides, what you care what I think anyway?
Old 04-15-2007, 01:40 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Get away with? Hahaaa...What the heck do I have to "Get Away with" persay. Dude, if I really wanted to let you know what I thought, there would be a massive Histeria on SL. And I'm not talking about you as a person. As I don't know you as a person, and neither do you know me as a person.

Honestly, I don't but I do not like people talking ish behind my back. Where I come from, that's a If you have something to say, just say it. Let it off man. Speak your clout! Can't be any more histeria than what you stir on a regular basis.

It must be the truth about the tuning..
Old 04-15-2007, 01:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

They would need another tC first. Or do they still have the one they were selling?
I still have the blue tC right now. We have some projects we need to finish first. I'm actually closing on my house next week so my finances have been somewhat haulted. As far as the other cars... The Skyline doesn't come out for a bit but I already have one of those coming in. I'm thinking of just keeping the car for a few more long term projects.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand (original post!).

I know there's bickering between both Travis and my boy Paul . I know you guys don't dislike eachother personally, but certain things should and shouldn't be said on forums. Travis please be more mature with some of your comments.

Maybe we'll try to show at the shootout?
Old 04-15-2007, 04:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not to sound like a complete idiot, but when and where is the shootout?? I know I won't be able to get everything I have planned for my car done, but why not head out and have fun :D

Besides, I have to see these other quick tC's out and make sure I am taking the right steps in my build.

One last thing, more vids of the beast on the road! A few pulls would be awesome!
Old 04-15-2007, 06:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by t_urbo_C_harged
not to sound like a complete idiot, but when and where is the shootout?? I know I won't be able to get everything I have planned for my car done, but why not head out and have fun :D

Besides, I have to see these other quick tC's out and make sure I am taking the right steps in my build.

One last thing, more vids of the beast on the road! A few pulls would be awesome!
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...615&highlight=
Old 04-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Scion Noics
SL Member

Originally Posted by j3st3r
It would be nice at the shootout if there was at least some decency, and little respect for each others set ups, I have been involved in racing a long time and I know almost everytime I was at an event everyone tried to help everyone else out. Now dont get me wrong when it was time to line em up...it was all business, and you had to bring your A game....and afterwords there was of course...the usual ribbing on your performance...but it was all done in fun....so my only suggestion would be to check your egos at the door cause NONE of us are professional racers here, and while everyone wants bragging rights its still about having fun,.....at least that is how I see it.
i agree 110%. perfectly said.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Honestly, I don't but I do not like people talking ish behind my back. Where I come from, that's a If you have something to say, just say it. Let it off man. Speak your clout! Can't be any more histeria than what you stir on a regular basis.

It must be the truth about the tuning..

Behind your back? I guess I'm jut the big bad bully. I'll talk it to your face, makes me no different. Have no problem telling ya what I think when you ____ me off good enough. But I'm getting bored arguing with you, so I'm done with the conversation as far as me and you go. And for the record, I don't make crap up or as you put it...."A Lame Excuse".
Old 04-15-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
I know you guys don't dislike eachother personally, but certain things should and shouldn't be said on forums. Travis please be more mature with some of your comments.

Isn't that what I just said a couple of post up. I said I would just rather remain professional than to say what I really thought. So, I was trying to drop it.
Old 04-15-2007, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sounds good then. We'll just drop it, we'll keep this professional, and we'll all get back to the topic at hand.

Thanks man!

Quick Reply: "Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**