Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

"Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 07:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by GReddy_tC
I see you around in the Z alot but, your always on the go...

That's the way it is man....

Just for the record, since people keep yelling "dyno queen" because it makes more power than they do...so they hatin...lets take a few examples of some high hp tC's.

Rado's black betty tC = 500-600whp and owns the Unlimited FF at Willow Springs Raceway.

AEM tC = 700+whp and Running 9's in the 1/4mile.

Brian's car has Tein Flex coilovers with EDFC, brake upgrades, and I recall Brian telling me he has been to a few racing schools. If I recall also, he leans more on the Road Race side of things than Drag racing, so for douche to come out and say it's nothing more than a dyno queen, should go crawl under a rock and never come out.,
Very true, Rado's tC came in just ONE SECOND behind the top 3 cars in a recent track event at Willow Springs. He came in 4th out of over 100 cars! Not only that, he spanked the crap out of lots Sti's, Evo's, 350z's, etc...
Old 03-30-2008, 08:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

wow talk about a post brought back from the dead.

whats the latest info on j3st3rs car?
Old 03-30-2008, 11:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by etsnet
Originally Posted by GReddy_tC
I see you around in the Z alot but, your always on the go...

That's the way it is man....

Just for the record, since people keep yelling "dyno queen" because it makes more power than they do...so they hatin...lets take a few examples of some high hp tC's.

Rado's black betty tC = 500-600whp and owns the Unlimited FF at Willow Springs Raceway.

AEM tC = 700+whp and Running 9's in the 1/4mile.

Brian's car has Tein Flex coilovers with EDFC, brake upgrades, and I recall Brian telling me he has been to a few racing schools. If I recall also, he leans more on the Road Race side of things than Drag racing, so for douche to come out and say it's nothing more than a dyno queen, should go crawl under a rock and never come out.,
Come on Travis, if it was anybody else you'd be all over them for not being at the track and giving numbers by now. You would also say that the dyno numbers don't matter.

I don't really care cause I know how it is. I'd like to see 1/4 mile times but it's not a big deal. I know when my car decides to work right it will be a while before I go to the track.

No, if I actually knew the person and how their car was setup, I would say the same thing. Dyno numbers don't mean squat, I continue to say such. But again, we are not talking about a car whom the owners intended purpose is to go to the 1/4 mile track. As mentioned, he is more partial to Road Racing.
Old 03-30-2008, 04:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think travis has a point...your views and expectations change when you actually know the poster personally.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
I think travis has a point...your views and expectations change when you actually know the poster personally.
And knowing him personally, he dosen't like dyno or trailer queens as much as the next person.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

so whats the word on his car? is he just chillin has he been drivin the car or is it getting any more stuff on it. Wasn't intended to bring drama just wanted to see whats good. The guys in PR there car is down cause crank shyt again... Pauls car is having issues... Jeff got rid of his shyt....my car is takin way to effin long to get done... travis; well haven't heard shyt on your car LOL in like a year.... It's like the only ones having fun with there cars and the only ones that can get shyt done are shop cars. So thats why i ask whats up ya know....
Old 03-30-2008, 11:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
I'm just busting his *****.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by mikescion
so whats the word on his car? is he just chillin has he been drivin the car or is it getting any more stuff on it. Wasn't intended to bring drama just wanted to see whats good. The guys in PR there car is down cause crank shyt again... Pauls car is having issues... Jeff got rid of his shyt....my car is takin way to effin long to get done... travis; well haven't heard shyt on your car LOL in like a year.... It's like the only ones having fun with there cars and the only ones that can get shyt done are shop cars. So thats why i ask whats up ya know....

Yeah his car is done. Someone asked the same question earlier though, and to the best of my knowledge, he just has to get down to TX to go pick the baby up. As for me, I've been running test on mine the past few days. Driving it around town and what not. Got it to pass emissions just 2 days ago (using my trick method like usual). It's throwing a To Rich code which is my greatest problem right now. The tune on it is complete **** right now. I'm waiting on some Motul Engine Clean to arrive Tuesday. Going to do an engine flush, get the other chemical stuff from Advanced that suppose to smooth out any grooves in the cylinder walls, and seal up the rings (which I think is my other problem that needs immediate attention). Other than that, I've take her up to wot, at 0.7 Bar of boost, and she pulls just like she always have. I actually have two jobs, and I start my second one Tomorrow. The second job is to help take care of some much needed stuff (wedding, purchasing a house, etc...), as well as having some extra play money to set aside for a bottom end build.

That's right, just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.....RhythmnSmoke will be running on a built block...
Old 03-31-2008, 01:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

oh nooooo. lol
Old 03-31-2008, 02:54 PM
SL Member

rhythmnsmoke - I swear I've seen your username around on another forum - are you a member of ftf?
Old 03-31-2008, 03:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

ftf? What does that stand for? I'm on DriftMechanics, SEDA, My350z, 350zmotoring, Youtube, Streetfire, Scikotics, MusicCityScions, Tennspeed (both of them), ClubRSX, and probably some other random sites I just registered to talk **** to people who were talking **** about Scions....lol.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just registered to talk **** to people who were talking **** about Scions....lol.
I agree with you on that subject yo. lol
Old 03-31-2008, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^LOL....Yes sir. The sites I actually listed though, I'm an active member of.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

club RSX? c'mon now. everyone knows you only registered back when the big scion hater thread started.

just like i did.....
Old 03-31-2008, 06:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Syldrin
club RSX? c'mon now. everyone knows you only registered back when the big scion hater thread started.

just like i did.....
Oh Yeah... Forgot about that one. Sorry, it shouldn't be on the list... I have visited more than once though and to other threads does that count..

Damn Elitist acting a$$es over there.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:57 PM
SL Member

ftf? What does that stand for? I'm on DriftMechanics, SEDA, My350z, 350zmotoring, Youtube, Streetfire, Scikotics, MusicCityScions, Tennspeed (both of them), ClubRSX, and probably some other random sites I just registered to talk **** to people who were talking **** about Scions....lol.
Apparently not hahaha.
ftf is fullthrottleforums.com, it's another TN/VA local forum. I could've sworn I saw your name on there haha.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Naw...doesn't ring a bell. I might check it out though...hehee.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:58 PM
SL Member

nice build
Old 04-05-2008, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Wow sick build. =)

Lots of props, I wonder how it feels to go that fast >.< !!!

I'm still playing catch up lol.

I just bought some cp pistons. I was gonna sleeve it this year (prolly next year), but I have to save up for a house. So I have a 2nd job (guess were on the same boat travis lol).

I'm getting k1 rods next week, woooot!

Where did you get that sick looking fuel rail?????
I'll have some more questions later on ^^
Old 04-05-2008, 09:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

When do you sleep???

Quick Reply: "Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**