Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

"Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by brett561tc
The AEM tC that does 10.1 @ 140mph in the 1/4 mile is pushing a little over 500+whp.
it makes 768whp and has run a 9.96 1/4 mile.

http://itsmyscion.com/ScionCREW/phot...5a739ec55776/1

Yeah, but it didn't start at 768whp from my understanding. So, it makes more than the Nitto tC....nioce!

But you should have been quoting the Dip-stick that was trying to hate on B's car, because it made 500+whp, instead of trying to correct me...

PS....And Just FYI, I made my comment based on information that was only a month old....

Originally Posted by DragRacingTV
i was stoked to see this scion tC at the idrc race, i hope that this the right place to post vids of it?

these are qualifying rounds at the idrc international finals last weekend in fontana, ca, the tC broke in the 4th qualifier, didn't make it into the elimination rounds:

AEM Scion tC drag racing videos 10.18@145mph

AEM Scion tC drag racing video 10.26@144mph
anyone hating on brian or his car is an idot. hes a great guy and its been a looooooong hard road for him. im not a huge fan of the manifold setup, but hey. it makes good power. if anyone thinks his car is just a "dyno queen", they should just line up next to him. im sure travis will be right there with the video camera, like he's workin the sideline for the patriots.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TCFROEZEL
Originally Posted by SePaTc
so, tell me again why i should care what times $100k+ fully built race cars run??

waiting for those 10.0 time slips. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ha.

dyno queen. suck it up and take it like a man. Hey, at least I didn't say you have a small *****.
at LEAST he has a 500+ HP dyno queen.
how much horses does yours have ?
LAWLZ! I'm better than you because i paid a lot of money so my car could have more HP than yours.......

600hp FWD DD = Dyno queen. its really not that big of a deal.... no reason to get all buttsore over.

heck, you can beat a lot of fast cars..... from a roll.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
Does this sepatc tool even own a scion? Wait a better question is does he have any clue about cars at all. I hate idiots who THINK they know things about cars.
Yeah I agree with you. I'm thinking the same thing.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

The AEM tC that does 10.1 @ 140mph in the 1/4 mile is pushing a little over 500+whp.
it makes 768whp and has run a 9.96 1/4 mile.

http://itsmyscion.com/ScionCREW/phot...5a739ec55776/1

Yeah, but it didn't start at 768whp from my understanding. So, it makes more than the Nitto tC....nioce!

But you should have been quoting the Dip-stick that was trying to hate on B's car, because it made 500+whp, instead of trying to correct me...

PS....And Just FYI, I made my comment based on information that was only a month old....

Originally Posted by DragRacingTV
i was stoked to see this scion tC at the idrc race, i hope that this the right place to post vids of it?

these are qualifying rounds at the idrc international finals last weekend in fontana, ca, the tC broke in the 4th qualifier, didn't make it into the elimination rounds:

AEM Scion tC drag racing videos 10.18@145mph

AEM Scion tC drag racing video 10.26@144mph
anyone hating on brian or his car is an idot. hes a great guy and its been a looooooong hard road for him. im not a huge fan of the manifold setup, but hey. it makes good power. if anyone thinks his car is just a "dyno queen", they should just line up next to him. im sure travis will be right there with the video camera, like he's workin the sideline for the patriots.
Thanks dawg!!! How is your car doing by the way....enjoying that Florida weather I am sure!!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by cessblood
Does this sepatc tool even own a scion? Wait a better question is does he have any clue about cars at all. I hate idiots who THINK they know things about cars.
Yeah I agree with you. I'm thinking the same thing.
haha, gotta love the classic "bash on the person who thinks differently than you" SL community! :D

chill out!!!!! its not like i called the kid a poser or wannabee tuner... just said the car (an inanimate object) is a dyno queen. aka. built to make big hp numbers, but not to perform up to par with other cars making the same hp.

stop flaming, noobs. thx.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

[quote="SePaTc"]
Originally Posted by cessblood

chill out!!!!! its not like i called the kid a poser or wannabee tuner...thx.
Kid?? Yeah you might want to check that one again..
Old 01-02-2008, 08:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL The kid couldnt even say anything to me in here. He PMd me saying he was gonna beat me up or something. Tellin me to come down to Philly. LOL I bet this kid is a 16 year old chump who has been picked on and crap at school that he is gonna act tough on a forum saying crap about people and their cars. Here's his PM.

"WAY more than you. If you knew jack about cars, you wouldn't have bought a dinky scion tc. Loser.

Come to Philly and then talk poop. I'll spank your little sissy butt right back to amish country."
Old 01-03-2008, 07:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

3dit
Old 01-03-2008, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So when does track season open back up for you guys?
I think ours opens up this month and us vegas boys are all pretty much tuned now, so we should (hopefully) start seeing some track numbers from Vegas!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK...I gotta say something...first of all, ain't nothing wrong with being a "dyno Queen" Not that j3st3rs car is one, but saying that a 500+HP tC is worthless cause it's not (yet proven) good on the track is like saying "So what if you can bench press 2000lbs cause I can still beat you in the boxing ring" They are 2 totally different venues of excellence.

Now in j3st3rs particular situation, he can't get track times yet cause it's off season...and have you ever hear of Launch Controll, sepa? I know the AEM EMS has it so I'm assuming the Hydra does as well. It lets you controll boost in certian RPMs and at Certain gears so he could launch at 12psi, build to 15psi, and top off at 20psi.

Also, one could argue what good are 1/4 mile times? Not that I street race ( ) but most of my driving is on the freeway, so dropping gears at 40mph is more beneficial for me then a lauch, which is why I still have yet to get a new clutch or better tires. No matter what, we're STILL smokin Vettes!
Old 01-09-2008, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
OK...I gotta say something...first of all, ain't nothing wrong with being a "dyno Queen" Not that j3st3rs car is one, but saying that a 500+HP tC is worthless cause it's not (yet proven) good on the track is like saying "So what if you can bench press 2000lbs cause I can still beat you in the boxing ring" They are 2 totally different venues of excellence.

Now in j3st3rs particular situation, he can't get track times yet cause it's off season...and have you ever hear of Launch Controll, sepa? I know the AEM EMS has it so I'm assuming the Hydra does as well. It lets you controll boost in certian RPMs and at Certain gears so he could launch at 12psi, build to 15psi, and top off at 20psi.

Also, one could argue what good are 1/4 mile times? Not that I street race ( ) but most of my driving is on the freeway, so dropping gears at 40mph is more beneficial for me then a lauch, which is why I still have yet to get a new clutch or better tires. No matter what, we're STILL smokin Vettes!

A'MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Im not sure when our track season opens back up... But, the only track worth goin to is an hour n a half a way at Beech Bend Park its a 1/4...

Travis, wasup man we still havent hooked up I wanna see the tC.. I see you around in the Z alot but, your always on the go...
Old 01-09-2008, 05:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey Brian, just wanted to pop in with some kudos for the awesome work on your car... great stuff! Hope I get to see it at a show this year! Pz

Bill
Old 01-09-2008, 05:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by High_Contrast
Hey Brian, just wanted to pop in with some kudos for the awesome work on your car... great stuff! Hope I get to see it at a show this year! Pz

Bill
Thanks man...I wish I could have made it up for the show last year..but you know....$hit happens...hopefully this year though!
Old 01-09-2008, 05:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SePaTc
so theres nothing wrong with being a giant pu$$y that can lift 2000lbs? What about retarded people? They are really strong....but it don't do them much good do it?
Are you seriously bashing on the mentally handicapped?
Old 03-29-2008, 07:44 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

yooooooooooo whats the word on this car would love to see it beastin on other cars/track. anything......
Old 03-29-2008, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by GReddy_tC
I see you around in the Z alot but, your always on the go...

That's the way it is man....

Just for the record, since people keep yelling "dyno queen" because it makes more power than they do...so they hatin...lets take a few examples of some high hp tC's.

Rado's black betty tC = 500-600whp and owns the Unlimited FF at Willow Springs Raceway.

AEM tC = 700+whp and Running 9's in the 1/4mile.

Brian's car has Tein Flex coilovers with EDFC, brake upgrades, and I recall Brian telling me he has been to a few racing schools. If I recall also, he leans more on the Road Race side of things than Drag racing, so for douche to come out and say it's nothing more than a dyno queen, should go crawl under a rock and never come out.,
Old 03-29-2008, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

WOW, phil makes an on topic and good post.. im very impressed!
Old 03-29-2008, 09:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by GReddy_tC
I see you around in the Z alot but, your always on the go...

That's the way it is man....

Just for the record, since people keep yelling "dyno queen" because it makes more power than they do...so they hatin...lets take a few examples of some high hp tC's.

Rado's black betty tC = 500-600whp and owns the Unlimited FF at Willow Springs Raceway.

AEM tC = 700+whp and Running 9's in the 1/4mile.

Brian's car has Tein Flex coilovers with EDFC, brake upgrades, and I recall Brian telling me he has been to a few racing schools. If I recall also, he leans more on the Road Race side of things than Drag racing, so for douche to come out and say it's nothing more than a dyno queen, should go crawl under a rock and never come out.,
Come on Travis, if it was anybody else you'd be all over them for not being at the track and giving numbers by now. You would also say that the dyno numbers don't matter.

I don't really care cause I know how it is. I'd like to see 1/4 mile times but it's not a big deal. I know when my car decides to work right it will be a while before I go to the track.
Old 03-30-2008, 07:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Java...that was like 2 or 3 months ago...I've improved my off-topicness since then!

Quick Reply: "Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**