Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

"Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by brett561tc
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
now go make some travis raping vids!!

I have told you once already, I'm not ___, stop trying to get on my nuts. If you had enough sense to pay attention, you would know that we were not drag racing. We are AutoXing it up here. And running against the clock. We most likely do a race for fun, not sure. Last time we tried, we kept missing each others schedule.
how come every time i make a post. you have to bring the words "___", and "my nuts" in to it. please keep your fantasies to yourself. and who said anything about drag racing. im talking about a roll race vid. im sure im not the only one who would like to see you roll race brian. i remember you saying that you stayed with a 450whp mustang, but never produced any vids. nows you have a chance to race a 370whp tc. should be easy pickins for you travis.

Because you seem to always mention my name every time I'm in the same thread. Therefore only conclusion I can come to is, you like sucking golf ***** through a garden hose.

A 370whp tC and a 400+whp mustang are no where near the same car, stop being stupid. And stop saying my name, that would leave me no reason to think you were ___.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ippskidder
im sure im not the only one who would like to see you roll race brian. i remember you saying that you stayed with a 450whp mustang, but never produced any vids. nows you have a chance to race a 370whp tc. should be easy pickins for you travis.
Maybe the mustang was spooling forever?? ^^
supercharged. instant spoll.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by j3st3r

Glad to hear there was at least a witness, and of course I would love to say the car made that much....but what I don't understand is that if he has all these graphs, and videos....why will he not give me them? Like I said I am not one to post BS about my car, if it made that much great, but what Lethal found with my car, at least the way I got it back, was that in order to make the 500+hp the car would have had to be making 25+psi of boost, and the way it was setup, the car would not hold over 15psi. Also the manual boost controller would not hold boost pressure, it would make 15psi at 4k, but as the rpms went to redline it leaked the boost, so at redline the boost was back down to 8psi. Now of course the car was there for awhile so maybe he had it setup different. Either way I am just happy to have the car back and running like it should be running.
I know he turned down the boost while he was tuning part throttle, but not sure if thats how it was left. We went to fill it up with gas before tuning and i know it was building a ton of boost and thats when he seen it was alittle lean in 4th. The car drove like a monster tho, Something must have changed between me being there last winter and you getting the car, cause when i was there all the "hype" was true. I even sent a pic to my buddy of the dyno screen @ 435 on turned down boost with spinning tires. lemme see if i can find it, most likely its been deleted tho.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

im sure im not the only one who would like to see you roll race brian. i remember you saying that you stayed with a 450whp mustang, but never produced any vids. nows you have a chance to race a 370whp tc. should be easy pickins for you travis.
supercharged. instant spoll.
ah i c =)
Old 11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by rozz-tC
Originally Posted by j3st3r

Glad to hear there was at least a witness, and of course I would love to say the car made that much....but what I don't understand is that if he has all these graphs, and videos....why will he not give me them? Like I said I am not one to post BS about my car, if it made that much great, but what Lethal found with my car, at least the way I got it back, was that in order to make the 500+hp the car would have had to be making 25+psi of boost, and the way it was setup, the car would not hold over 15psi. Also the manual boost controller would not hold boost pressure, it would make 15psi at 4k, but as the rpms went to redline it leaked the boost, so at redline the boost was back down to 8psi. Now of course the car was there for awhile so maybe he had it setup different. Either way I am just happy to have the car back and running like it should be running.
I know he turned down the boost while he was tuning part throttle, but not sure if thats how it was left. We went to fill it up with gas before tuning and i know it was building a ton of boost and thats when he seen it was alittle lean in 4th. The car drove like a monster tho, Something must have changed between me being there last winter and you getting the car, cause when i was there all the "hype" was true. I even sent a pic to my buddy of the dyno screen @ 435 on turned down boost with spinning tires. lemme see if i can find it, most likely its been deleted tho.
Be cool if you could find it....one of the other problems that needs to be addressed is the fuel setup. They put the sump in the rear of the tank, but no baffle in the tank. So if you get below half tank of gas and hit the brakes hard, all the fuel pushes to the front of the tank, which starves the fuel pump. So I will look to do a scavenge tank or maybe a fuel cell setup.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

GReddy_tC (Vinny) already vouched for me on this, as he was there that night. The Mustang owner is his friend. I don't need to even go into this anymore that what has already been discussed.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have told you once already, I'm not ___, stop trying to get on my nuts. If you had enough sense to pay attention, you would know that we were not drag racing. We are AutoXing it up here. And running against the clock. We most likely do a race for fun, not sure. Last time we tried, we kept missing each others schedule.
how come every time i make a post. you have to bring the words "___", and "my nuts" in to it. please keep your fantasies to yourself. and who said anything about drag racing. im talking about a roll race vid. im sure im not the only one who would like to see you roll race brian. i remember you saying that you stayed with a 450whp mustang, but never produced any vids. nows you have a chance to race a 370whp tc. should be easy pickins for you travis.

Because you seem to always mention my name every time I'm in the same thread. Therefore only conclusion I can come to is, you like sucking golf ***** through a garden hose.

A 370whp tC and a 400+whp mustang are no where near the same car, stop being stupid. And stop saying my name, that would leave me no reason to think you were ___.
great line. very original. did you just get done watching full metal jacket? so i take it you want no part of a race with brian? i figured as much...

since were in a full metal jacket mood today. hey GySgt Hartman. what would happen to travis if he raced brian??

Old 11-11-2008, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

in all honesty travis. im just f-in with you. your the only one that keeps it going back and fourth.

it would be nice though if you could get your camera, and get some footage of brian roll racing some 997tt's, or something along those lines.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

great line. very original. did you just get done watching full metal jacket? so i take it you want no part of a race with brian? i figured as much...

since were in a full metal jacket mood today. hey GySgt Hartman. what would happen to travis if he raced brian??

You have issues with yourself don't you? Man, again, I'm just saying....You sure do say my name A LOT. I'm starting to get worried about you.

Just FYI....we have technically raced. But not side by side in a flat out speed contest. We have raced each other at the AutoX. I was in the Z though, tC not ready yet. We have a great crew here, and we race amongst each other and help one another. We had about 4 or 5 tC's at this past AutoX and this time around we have 6 right now. 7 members, racing. So, we compete within and it's awesome to see who can best who's time and not turn into a PENILE measuring contest.

With that said, we also don't tell SL what races we do engage in. Just to much of a hassle these days.

Oh, B. we have two new possible members. Took the tC out around the block the other day, and within 10 mins, I was flagged down buy one guy in a tC, and then went across town and was flagged down by another guy. They were stock tC's, but I gave them the spill, and we should have some new recruits. We really need those business cards...lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

Maybe your name is music to his ears? lol jk

Turbo spool is definitely music to my ears ^^^^^^^^
Old 11-11-2008, 05:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so i take it you want no part of a race with brian? i figured as much...
Old 11-11-2008, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

so i take it you want no part of a race with brian? i figured as much...

WHEN not IF, but WHEN we race, you can bother him for the video.

PS...don't pretend like I'm scared. I ain't never scared. That's my crew, OF COURSE we are going to race.

And When Nick gets back from Iraq and Todd finishes sending him ALL of his kit, we going to race that too. Nick is saving the $$$ for a crap load of stuff!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

PS...don't pretend like I'm scared. I ain't never scared.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWqIiCnCA-w

sorry. had to do it.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^That was cute. Put a small grin on my face.

Right back atcha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4

Old 11-11-2008, 05:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so when can we expect to see you race him in your tc? is it even running?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

From above:

Oh, B. we have two new possible members. Took the tC out around the block the other day, and within 10 mins, I was flagged down buy one guy in a tC, and then went across town and was flagged down by another guy. They were stock tC's, but I gave them the spill, and we should have some new recruits. We really need those business cards...lol.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

From above:

sorry. didnt see that before. you edited it like 3 times. try and get all your thoughts down the first time, and we can avoid this kind of confusion.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so when can we expect to see you race him in your fully functional tc?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

In due time. In due time. Now if you will excuse me, I'm tired and going to go take my daily nap.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so does that mean, the next club meet or what?

Quick Reply: "Turbo Kit" BUILD **Updates PG40**