Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbo Kit HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 03:23 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel for u but i also am a full time student and i work a 120 hr 2 week period its tough and i give all my respect to all those who do similar stuff, i also pinch every penny on myself to b able to supply for my g/f; and my car, its tough but it will all b worth it in the future
Old 03-16-2007, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

alright, rant over. sorry, yeah, i know i can be a pompous $%&@ sometimes but seriously sciontc07, every question you have asked has already been answered several times on this forum, and it just seemed like rather than look for the answer, you just wanted somebody to give it to you, and hell, who like to take the easier path.

i'm not here to make enemies, i'm here because of my passion for scion and learn just like you, and i teach what i know, but it gets old because the questions on this thread repeat so many times that it gets kinda annoying.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont know if thats an apology or what but whatever it is, i understand, not that im not willing to use the search bar, but everytime i do, i find the similar topics but most of the times the answer goes in a totally opposite direction; now my rant is over as well, all is well =)
Old 03-16-2007, 03:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You're fairly young. I'd say stick with 6lbs of boost. I guarantee you will have a LOT of fun with that, as well as surprising a lot of people! Save your monies for repairs and other good stuff outside of car world. Hell, buy your girl something nice. I'd hold off on upping your boost levels until later when you are finished with school.

Just my 2c
Old 03-16-2007, 03:47 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i do buy my g/f nice things, and i dont know if 6lbs is satifying cause before the tc i drove a Lancer Evo, i want something maybe not equal but somewhere close. im young? y thank you =) lol
Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

meh, you can't compare the tc to a lan evo. but look at it this way. take the time to enjoy each and every upgrade. get the stage 0 kit, have fun, then when your used to it, upgrade to the stage 1 kit and renew your pleasure.

i'm lucky, my gf is low maitenance, but i still hide all the receipts from her and have to watch like a hawk for the packages of equipment i order for my tc. gonna be hard to explain why the car is suddenly lower, or why the exhaust sound changed though...
Old 03-16-2007, 02:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
meh, you can't compare the tc to a lan evo. but look at it this way. take the time to enjoy each and every upgrade. get the stage 0 kit, have fun, then when your used to it, upgrade to the stage 1 kit and renew your pleasure.

i'm lucky, my gf is low maitenance, but i still hide all the receipts from her and have to watch like a hawk for the packages of equipment i order for my tc. gonna be hard to explain why the car is suddenly lower, or why the exhaust sound changed though...
Im sorry, I use to have to do that with my g/f but then again I dont have one now. YAY!

How much did you pay for your LSD? Im plan on getting the Stage 0 with a stage 3 cluch, and the emanage ultimate for now. I knwo I will eventually want an LSD when I evetually get bigger injectors and a IC. Just wondering how much you paid, because I heard that the only LSD you can get now is the TRD one which will be pricy anyway because the name TRD is on it.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yea here is a link for the Trd Lsd this is the cheapest price ive found it for so far......

http://trdsparks.com/displayparts.ph...&parts_id=1310