Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

turbo manifold cracked

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
Couldnt this been avoided if you woulda called ZPI before posting????
OMG......we have someone that can think logically.......AMEN brother....A Fu#$ing men!!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

And this douche comes in here and makes a big deal about a crack saying "it's because it's ZPI", insinuating that they make Poor quality parts.
Come on dude the guy came on hear and posted about his problem. Just stop figting in hear. I hope your not calling me a douche! Because if you are your gonna have alot of problems. a problem thats not gonna be solved by a simple race!
Old 01-17-2007, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by bobstc
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

And this douche comes in here and makes a big deal about a crack saying "it's because it's ZPI", insinuating that they make Poor quality parts.
Come on dude the guy came on hear and posted about his problem. Just stop figting in hear. I hope your not calling me a douche! Because if you are your gonna have alot of problems. a problem thats not gonna be solved by a simple race!

That comment was a little old Bobby...lol. And I'm pretty sure you couldn't kick my a$$, so don't talk like that...

We have moved on, so lets leave it be, his mani will be taken care of.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol im 18 and more mature than you. But next time I see you at a show well see if you can put your money where your mouth is. If you havent seen me Im a pretty big boy. alot bigger than you.lol
Old 01-17-2007, 05:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh my lord.....
Old 01-17-2007, 05:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Lol im 18 and more mature than you. But next time I see you at a show well see if you can put your money where your mouth is. If you havent seen me Im a pretty big boy. alot bigger than you.lol

Bobby, I'm not sure if your joking or being for real anymore. If your being serious, I think it would be wise for you to just let that part of the little competition be.

Racing cars is one thing, hence the reason why I'm not a cocky person when I race. Anyone can win. But when it comes to fighting....I think you are out of your element. I won't even go into the details, so I tell you what. You are superior to me in both race form and fighting, so I will bring both the tC, and two sets of gloves. Don't disappoint me now, cause we going to have a camera there. Be sure to give the fans a little showing ok....

PS...and unless you are 6 foot 2 and 280+lbs, you are NOT a big boy.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol so mature. If you think your scaring me in anyway shape or form think again. Tell you what travis if your that upset still after I beat you in a few weeks or months when ever we do this race. Well deal with your anger and maturity problems then.

Sincerely and most affectionately your,
Bobby

p.s. im 5'11 255lb 56-32-34c cup lol

For the record....I am being sarcastic. Of course I've been known to throw down quite well
Old 01-17-2007, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Lol so mature. If you think your scaring me in anyway shape or form think again. Tell you what travis if your that upset still after I beat you in a few weeks or months when ever we do this race. Well deal with your anger and maturity problems then.

Sincerely and most affectionately your,
Bobby

p.s. im 5'11 255lb 56-32-34c cup lol

I'm sorry, did I miss something here? I have anger management.... and your are the one threating people. And did you forget, your not waiting on my car, I'm waiting on yours. I don't need a few weeks or months, I'm ready to go now bro. And after reading that, I think this kid is truly serious and think he can not only spank our car, but he can whoop my a$$ too... You put your foot in your mouth when you try to tell Jester he wasn't even turbo'ed. Now, multiply that by two for thinking you can whoop my a$$.

I won't forget the gloves...

p.s. That's not considered a big boy.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

All I'm saying is don't ask for too much travis. You might actually get it. Dont ever think Im not ready for you or your car.

I'm not saying I'm scared or anything....but c'mon....isnt it alittle funny that your getting off of on thinking you can kick a 18 year old ___? Thats the funny part to me!

I admitted my statment about jester was wrong. And he seems like a cool guy to be honest. Now when are you going to admit that ZPI isnt the best thing since sliced bread? hahah How should I feel??? Do you even relize how they treat normal customers? I mean someone like you is in thier back pocket. I order 800 buck worth part online.....they dont knwo who i am at the time. I dont see anything for longer then 6 months and it took me driving a hour and half to demand money back because they wouldnt refund me. I know I'm stared to rant so I'll stop now.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

calm down Bobby. Remember....People who talk trash about ZPI seem to get kicked off scionlife.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
calm down Bobby. Remember....People who talk trash about ZPI seem to get kicked off scionlife.

Ben, Theres a difference between talk trash and telling the truth
Old 01-17-2007, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

All I'm saying is don't ask for too much travis. You might actually get it. Dont ever think Im not ready for you or your car.

I'm not saying I'm scared or anything....but c'mon....isnt it alittle funny that your getting off of on thinking you can kick a 18 year old butt? Thats the funny part to me!

I admitted my statment about jester was wrong. And he seems like a cool guy to be honest. Now when are you going to admit that ZPI isnt the best thing since sliced bread? hahah How should I feel??? Do you even relize how they treat normal customers? I mean someone like you is in thier back pocket. I order 800 buck worth part online.....they dont knwo who i am at the time. I dont see anything for longer then 6 months and it took me driving a hour and half to demand money back because they wouldnt refund me. I know I'm stared to rant so I'll stop now.

Then maybe you should have posted that in the proper section...."shop experience". Just a liittle FYI, Brian is the person in charge of the Nashville Scikotics chapter, to which I'm the second in charge. Brian ALSO has a ZPI kit on his car. There are tons of people around here that talk about how good their kits are, about how pretty their manifold is. I on the other hand, just race people and show people why I like my kit....from that perspective. If you don't like that idea, I can't help that. You do have the option not to listen to me, I mean I'm not forcing you to do anything. So, that's your choice bro.

I could see your gripe if I was making vids, and in the process, I was putting down other kits. I don't do that though, so I don't know what to tell you. You had some rather unfortunate run ins with ZPI....exactly WHAT does that have to do with me? Nothing that's what. So, what's between you and ZPI is just that, you and ZPI. Don't try and drag me in between.

Secondly, why are you trying to turn it around like I'm threating you or something. Pulling the "I'm 18 though" card. You sounded like a man, I was going to treat you like one. If you go back a couple of pages, you would see probably...ooohhhh...about 5 post from me asking when we can race. Even saying I would do it this weekend. But then you said something about the car being down and you had to put it back together. From that point on, the ball was passed BACK into your court, and it was up to you. Hell dude, I would drive to Bowling Green tonight if I know you were going to show. I'll run'em now bro, makes me no difference. Run what you brung, and stop with this charade, cause your really starting to confuse me with the back and forth talk about beating me up or something. I didn't challenge you to a fight either, I was just merely stating that it wouldn't be in your best interest to go that route. If you recall, you asked me, I didn't ask you, so maybe you should take your own advice.

You ready, then

Day: This Sat Night
Where: Bowling Green, KY

I need a confirmation that you will be there, cause I'm not driving an hour just for you not to show up. Bring your "A" Game.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw

Ben, Theres a difference between talk trash and telling the truth

It's one thing when you talk trash about ZPI, it's another when you think you threaten to kick my a$$. That's a whole different subject. You got a problem with them, take it up with them. You got a problem with me....FOR SOME ODD REASON....then we can settle it anyway you want.

Ben, you're cool with me, but what's the deal with your brother?

Like I said, Sat. Night in BG.

PS...and just out to curiosity, when you drove down to get your Money back, did you get your money back?
Old 01-17-2007, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didnt get kicked off scionlife when i wasnt feeling ZPI and I had negative stuff to say about them???

I just figured no reason to hate ZPI when I hadnt bought anything from them?

I wanna see that race, Video footage or Ban
Old 01-17-2007, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 318_tC
I didnt get kicked off scionlife when i wasnt feeling ZPI and I had negative stuff to say about them???

I just figured no reason to hate ZPI when I hadnt bought anything from them?

I wanna see that race, Video footage or Ban

Not to mention that I have sided with other people in the past, when they have had legitimate disputes with ZPI (I mean actually legitimate claims, which are far in between). To which those disputes and abiding parties come to some form of agreement. I have made a stand before, when I thought that ZPI should have taken a different approach to solving the issue.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry but...I got 100$ on rhythmnsmoke
Old 01-17-2007, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^hahaa...crackin me up.. This thread went from:

Crack in the manifold what do I do, is it bad

to

It's not the end of the world, it takes 5 mins to weld

to

Problem is solved

to

Bobby saying he should get a Tnetics manifold (to which we know would not fit), and I not knowing who he was, was rather an a$$ to him.

to

Bobby saying I backed out of a race during Nopi, to which I proceeded to let him know that wasn't the case and asked when we could race

to

A UFC competition.

Gotta love SL.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
Originally Posted by fox
Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Just out of curiosity, what could of caused it to crack?
The fact that it's ZPI
Really? That's ironic. Actually the manifold is robotically tig welded by Full Race. So did it crack because the ZPI label was placed on it? Or because it was in a ZPI kit?

I <3 haters.
Out of utter curiousity, (not trying to start crap), that model depicted in the 1st does not look robotically G.T.A.W., are you sure this one was?
You are correct, the one in the picture is a version 1 manifold when they were being welded by hand. When responding to that post, I was not referring specifically to that particular manifold.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by clayisland485
Sorry but...I got 100$ on rhythmnsmoke

$200 here

Old 01-17-2007, 09:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do you even relize how they treat normal customers? I mean someone like you is in thier back pocket. I order 800 buck worth part online.....they dont knwo who i am at the time. I dont see anything for longer then 6 months and it took me driving a hour and half to demand money back because they wouldnt refund me. I know I'm stared to rant so I'll stop now.
Oh trust me Bobby, I knew you were when I processed your order. I spoke with your Mom EVERY day on email or phone. Not to mention we'd met you at the shootout. You ordered a something minor which shipped to you upon order and a carbon fiber hood. You couldn't deal with the wait of the hood. I'm sorry, I can't control carbon fiber. We don't make it. And at the time, you could have called any shop in the nation and verified that carbon fiber was just about impossible to get ahold of.

Six months?? Demanding your money back?? Is that what that was when you walked in the shop, said your name softly, and I handed you a certified check that was already sitting on my desk with your name on it, and then you simply walked out???

Get back on topic already before you guys get kicked off for threatening.

Quick Reply: turbo manifold cracked