Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

turbo manifold cracked

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 06:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Hey travis, I think Bobby just felt this was the time to tell his story. He doesnt post online ever so I'm sure he didnt know about the SHOP EXPERIENCE threads. I dont think any of what was said was meant to be hurtful to anyone on either side here. IMO I think this thread hit a nerv on Bobby and you. I'm not going to get into who's right and who's wrong. I just have one more thing to say then I'm done posting on this thread......

Please lock this BS. I'm tired of reading all this he said she said crap.

It's kool Ben. I don't hold grudges against people. Life is to short to continue hating someone. I think this thread can rest now, as the manifold is/will be taken care of. Bobby (although maybe a little unsatisfied with his Customer service experience) ultimately got his money back which is the important part, and everyone else is just along for the ride.

He did get his money back and like you said thats whats important. Hopefuly this thread can die off now.

For the record Travis, I think Bobby would still ike a race.....just for the heck of it no glove needed. Him and me both are HUGE scion guys. We are happy to hear good thing from any turbo tC out there. The more the better. I know I dont care who has the fastest tC in the world. I just like to know that my car can do what some people already are doing. Our father is a Scion sales manager so we have 3 tC's. And all 3 of us love how a 17,000 car with alittle work can spank a 30,000+car anyday of the week. Thats the best part about our Hobby imo. In my mind we are all on the same team....and thats Turbo'd Scion's!!!

Werd, cause I've never raced another F/I tC besides Sean's black one. So, I'm game for this Sat. night if you want.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Well I'm in detroit. I dont know Bobby's schedule but I would like if you waited till it got just a tad warmer. Really cold weather isnt then best thing for boosting. Just looking out for the cars. We should make it a time I could come cause I wanna see your ride too. I havent seen it since you got your turbo.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Well I'm in detroit. I dont know Bobby's schedule but I would like if you waited till it got just a tad warmer. Really cold weather isnt then best thing for boosting. Just looking out for the cars. We should make it a time I could come cause I wanna see your ride too. I havent seen it since you got your turbo.

Don't know about yours, but She LOVES this 30 degree weather.... Natural Meth injection kit I tell you....

But I reckon I can wait till your ready to come down two.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Well to be honest. My car has been running insanely good lately. I just get a little boost creap every now and then...something I dont want while racing. Ive been driving mine about once a week. The salt up here will kill and car.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Well to be honest. My car has been running insanely good lately. I just get a little boost creap every now and then...something I dont want while racing. Ive been driving mine about once a week. The salt up here will kill and car.

Feb. 3rd, Beech Bend Raceway will open back up. They have Test and Tune on Feb. 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th. Then in March on the 3rd and 10th. After that they will start doing the Street legals on Saturday's. You guys are more than welcome to join the Scikotics crew when we roll up those days. You can find the schedule here: http://www.beechbend.com/Drag%20Schedule.htm

If weather permits, I will FINALLY be able to take the tC down the 1320 and see what I can squeeze out of her. I plan on going Feb. 3rd to kick off the season.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Thats sounds cool. Thats Bobby's Bday haha.
Old 01-19-2007, 07:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 06:25 PM

man that sucks