Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbo System update from Dezod (Mid month Promo inside)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 03:49 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You're asking questions equivalent to asking say.. Donald Trump, "How many room are going to be in your new hotel? Can I have the blueprints? What about employees... how many house maids? How many are female? What are all the exits? Will you be keeping any valuable parts at your small SQ footage hotel?"

Random ___ questions.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cyrus_tC
You're asking questions equivalent to asking say.. Donald Trump, "How many room are going to be in your new hotel? Can I have the blueprints? What about employees... how many house maids? How many are female? What are all the exits? Will you be keeping any valuable parts at your small SQ footage hotel?"

Random butt questions.
Not really. So im supose to guess they will be able to install my built motor, re-install my turbo kit, tune the car while running normal daily business with an unknown amount of staff?

Seems like questions that are pretty important. I want to know weather or not their going to just sell stuff, or actaully have a real performance shop were everyday they work on cars, and build them accordingly. Afterall, they said they wanted to expand there business.

Im trying to stay on topic by asking important questions that need to be addressed. I can just sell performance products and call myself a performance company too, but to actually work day in and day out on cars is another story.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok Whocares05050...

Originally Posted by Whocares05050
Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Originally Posted by Rabid_Lemming
I'm curious as to why the move? yer almost in Canada now
It was for lower overhead and larger facility. The biz started in Buffalo almost 6 years ago
The Facility is larger than what you had previously?

- How big is the new shop, And are you going to offer any services with that space such as:

- Engine building
- Parts Fabricating
- Dyno Services ( i think you said thats still in the air? )
- Turbo Instalations

... and maybe a few other things.
Then:

Originally Posted by paul_dezod
Whocares05050 wrote:

The Facility is larger than what you had previously?

- How big is the new shop, And are you going to offer any services with that space such as:

- Engine building
- Parts Fabricating
- Dyno Services ( i think you said thats still in the air? )
- Turbo Instalations

... and maybe a few other things.

Yes. The new shop is about 2000 SQ Ft.

Engine building will be done, yes.
Parts fab has and will continue, but a little more grand scale
Dyno, not at this time.
Turbo installs, questionable.
To which YOU replied:

Seems like my post are disapearing faster thn the questions can get answered... Finger Tap

Are you guys going to be able to install turbo kits at your shop if they drive up there? <--- MAYBE

Are you going to offer in house engine installations for those looking to make HUGE power? <--- YES

How many total employess do you expect to have at the new sop? - Mechanic, Sales, ect. <--- NOT RELEVANT
Really, after 3 posts of spitting the same horse manure over, and over
I see one question that you haven't asked before.. which would be the total number of employees. I don't see at all why this is important, unless you're doing reconaissance work, preparing to rob his new facility. My experience I've always had the shop give me an ETA.. and they usually meet it. There is no relevance to the amount of employees at a facility, as long as they get it done, and do a good job at it, which is something that comes with the dezod name.

I personally wouldn't let anyone know how many employees are on the clock at a given time.. it's not relevant and there really is no use for that information.. what else do you want to know man?
Old 08-04-2007, 02:48 PM

Really, after 3 posts of spitting the same horse manure over, and over I see one question that you haven't asked before.. which would be the total number of employees. I don't see at all why this is important, unless you're doing reconaissance work, preparing to rob his new facility. My experience I've always had the shop give me an ETA.. and they usually meet it. There is no relevance to the amount of employees at a facility, as long as they get it done, and do a good job at it, which is something that comes with the dezod name.

I personally wouldn't let anyone know how many employees are on the clock at a given time.. it's not relevant and there really is no use for that information.. what else do you want to know man?
its funny becuae i have about 6k and i am looking into what company i want to buy a turbo from and i have the same questions as well, and i was waiting to see if they would answer. Now that they have moved to there new location they are about 3 hours away from me. But i want to buy the kit from a place that will be able to install the kit and tune it the right way.

i am not saying that they cannot do that all i am saying is i am waiting to see what the answer to his question is, to see whether or not i should choose another company.

So now i am waiting
Old 08-04-2007, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Really, after 3 posts of spitting the same horse manure over, and over
I see one question that you haven't asked before.. which would be the total number of employees. I don't see at all why this is important, unless you're doing reconaissance work, preparing to rob his new facility. My experience I've always had the shop give me an ETA.. and they usually meet it. There is no relevance to the amount of employees at a facility, as long as they get it done, and do a good job at it, which is something that comes with the dezod name.

Well, actually I can understand where he's coming from, after reading through all the bull____ from ZPI, and another company formerly known as Forcefed High Performance (or so I believe it was called that) that went under because there were only two people building big block engines.
Old 08-04-2007, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

After you stop hanging from the nuts of dezod you will realize im not the only one that is asking these questions cyrus. As you can see, and as i have stated, there are others that have money that are waiting for dezod to answer.

There on these boards everyday. Why cant they answer these questions over the last 3 days?
Old 08-04-2007, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Possibly it could be from the _____ing of me and you, for the last two weeks.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I think we answered the questions that where asked in this thread 2-3 times already. I feel as if we are beatinga dead horse here.

Kit installs-We need to work out a deal with the owner and other tenant of the building due to the way our portion of the building is divided,

Dyno tuning-We can offer this just not at our place due to lack of a dyno, So it can be at one of the 2-3 other dynos in the area.

Kit info---We have tons of parts on the shelves, and recently shipped out our last system in a matter of 2 days.

Engine building will be a service we are gearing up to offer as Anthony comes on board, and he is also branching out to offer CNC services to us now. Pete is still on board, and continues to produce outstanding work out of his home for us,

If we can bring Sean on and get Enrique back off of L.O.A., we will be set to conquer all the tasks at hand combined with our current small staff.
Old 08-04-2007, 09:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think you all have good questions!!

I also believe they have / are still in the process of getting things underway now that they have moved to their new location. By underway, meaning what services can they set up for their customers with the local resources they have. So that maybe they will be able to dyno and have a special rate if the car is coming from the Dezod shop so that the customer doesn't have to deal with 2 different payments etc. *that was just me thinking out loud, not sure if that is even a possibility.* I know they'll fill us in on more information as they get more staff on board and things get rolling up there.

Just my .02
Old 08-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

We are proud to annouce 2007+ owners can now order T.E.A, Tuner, Auto and Signature kits online!!!!

http://www.dezod.com/cat_turbo_kits1.cfm
Old 08-07-2007, 05:34 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

We are in the mix of putting even more parts on the shelf. We are trying to put about 10 total kits on the shelf right now. We have about 3-4 done right now.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How much work and time exactly is it into making a turbo itself.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:05 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Delta
How much work and time exactly is it into making a turbo itself.
Quite a bit. There is a lot of welding, cutting, purchasing, finishing, polishing, packing.....tons of stuff!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Keep us updated on the engine builds. I'm very intreseted!
Old 08-07-2007, 10:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

After you stop hanging from the nuts of dezod you will realize im not the only one that is asking these questions cyrus. As you can see, and as i have stated, there are others that have money that are waiting for dezod to answer.

There on these boards everyday. Why cant they answer these questions over the last 3 days?
Hahaha, this is coming from the 2nd biggest (only behind rhythm) ZPI nut hugger known to SL. What happened? Someone killed Kenny? Now, you are switching to the company you've been slamming? Maybe if you would read and see that he answered all your questions a page ago. His employee base he does not need to disclose, all you need to know if something is doable and an estimated time.

By the way, maybe you should just call them if you have some personal questions, unlike ZPI they will not give you a run around when you call (except when its make a payment, ZPI loves charging) and will always go above and beyond in their attempt to help you.

I guess from a business standpoint, I am glad Dezod is getting all these ZPI rejects, and I know deep down, Paul and Joe are chuckling right now just like me.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:37 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Menace

Hahaha, this is coming from the 2nd biggest (only behind rhythm) ZPI nut hugger known to SL. What happened? Someone killed Kenny? Now, you are switching to the company you've been slamming? Maybe if you would read and see that he answered all your questions a page ago. His employee base he does not need to disclose, all you need to know if something is doable and an estimated time.

By the way, maybe you should just call them if you have some personal questions, unlike ZPI they will not give you a run around when you call (except when its make a payment, ZPI loves charging) and will always go above and beyond in their attempt to help you.

I guess from a business standpoint, I am glad Dezod is getting all these ZPI rejects, and I know deep down, Paul and Joe are chuckling right now just like me.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

ZPI never gave me a runaround before or after i purchased something. Who said i was even buying something from dezod? Im asking questions just like i did with ZPI before i bought something, but you may change my mind not to. I guess if dezod dosnt need 10k or more to build me a motor, and finish my project as planed, than i can find another company to do so. You do nothing but make them sour in my mind. I still talk to kenny, and ill be glad to drive houstan for him to work on my car.

Ive never had a problem with dezod, just the negative minded people like you that always thinks one way. Just because i bought alot of things from ZPI, and have been well taken care of from them, dosnt mean im not going not support them in any way i can. Ive always had an open mind with every product and company available for the tC. As someone that likes to know who works on there car, and were my money goes than yeah, ill ask what ever questions needed.

Dezod wants to continually better the scion comunity correct? Than whats wrong with them sharing a little information with potential customers. those looking to make a big investment?

Ive just never seen / heard of dezod builing any motors for the tC before, nor doing any installations of any kind. Bringing one to believe that they only stock parts. If it will asure me to know what abilities they will beable to perform, than i will make sure.

I have no problem giving them future business, and may in short time. Im probably going to order something small online just to see what kind of turnaround time and service ill get.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL While I don't want to write an essay for your reply, your last sentence is just hilarious coming from a ZPI fanatic.

Anyway, back on topic for me, sorry Paul.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

LOL While I don't want to write an essay for your reply, your last sentence is just hilarious coming from a ZPI fanatic.

Anyway, back on topic for me, sorry Paul.
Im no longer arguing with someone as arogant and narrow minded as yourself. Go right an essay in your dezod diary...

Quick Reply: Turbo System update from Dezod (Mid month Promo inside)