Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbo tC V. STi ***Video***

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 05:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by duston831
Originally Posted by BlkSandPrlTurbotC
Originally Posted by Dyltone
Originally Posted by madigan923
Am I the only one that would like to see ZPI and Dezod on Pinks.... it would be interesting...
That show is stupid and retarded.
So is your comment!
STFU, seriously. If you dont like my opinion/comments dont say anything.
lol, maybe you should have taken your own advice?
Not really son. His comment was uncalled for. Just because he has a wittle turbo on his tC he acts like everyone should bow down to him...HAH!
Old 12-12-2005, 05:07 PM
PT
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by duston831
Originally Posted by Dyltone
Originally Posted by madigan923
Am I the only one that would like to see ZPI and Dezod on Pinks.... it would be interesting...
That show is stupid and retarded.
So is your comment!
STFU, seriously. If you dont like my opinion/comments dont say anything.
lol, maybe you should have taken your own advice?
Not really son. His comment was uncalled for. Just because he has a wittle turbo on his tC he acts like everyone should bow down to him...HAH!
Wow this kid is retarded, he is trying to imitate a different culture with his language alone.

Anyways how much is this turbo tC putting down? 260whp? Is the STI putting down 260-280whp?
Old 12-12-2005, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you noobs crack me up. if you got a problem with me, come say it to me on AIM or call me, then we'll talk.

till then keep everything ON TOPIC on this topic
Old 12-12-2005, 05:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you noobs crack me up. if you got a problem with me, come say it to me on AIM or call me, then we'll talk.

till then keep everything ON TOPIC on this topic
Exactly WHO took this off topic in the first place? Why, you did with your rude comment to madigan923 and got called out on it and you respond with more rude comments.

I'm pretty sure you could have conveyed your dislike for the show Pink Slips with a little more class. Or, maybe I'm wrong.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No ScionDad,

I simple stated that show was stupid and retarded...then EVERYONE twisted my whole post around. Is it my fault people do that..Ummmm NO. Why is it that STUPID people do that? It's my opinion, I've seen really short cut posts that people make on their opinions on something, and NO ONE says anything to them???

As for me going off topic first? not really. madigan took it off topic by saying the show Pinks

PS--

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY OPINIONS, TOO BAD. DONT SPEND TIME MAKING ANOTHER POST TRYING TO HACK THE THREAD AND CAUSING DRAMA....GOD!
Old 12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

so Sciondad, when we gonna see your daughter slaughter an STi in the auto?? I got a couple Subbie friends that are breakin my ***** and I need to throw somethin in their face...nothing would be worse than an STi loosing to a tC(by a girl)
Old 12-12-2005, 05:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont want to be that sti
Old 12-12-2005, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

No ScionDad,

I simple stated that show was stupid and retarded...then EVERYONE twisted my whole post around. Is it my fault people do that..Ummmm NO. Why is it that STUPID people do that? It's my opinion, I've seen really short cut posts that people make on their opinions on something, and NO ONE says anything to them???

As for me going off topic first? not really. madigan took it off topic by saying the show Pinks

PS--

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY OPINIONS, TOO BAD. DONT SPEND TIME MAKING ANOTHER POST TRYING TO HACK THE THREAD AND CAUSING DRAMA....GOD!
Ahhh, I think where the confusion came in was the looser smilie....you was saying the show is looser and it was taken you were saying madigan was a looser and everyone just came to his defense thinking it was not necessary.

Everyone just likes it when we can agree to disagree without disrespecting them.
Old 12-12-2005, 05:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd love to see that....
Old 12-12-2005, 06:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Simplyscion
so Sciondad, when we gonna see your daughter slaughter an STi in the auto?? I got a couple Subbie friends that are breakin my ***** and I need to throw somethin in their face...nothing would be worse than an STi loosing to a tC(by a girl)
I'm waiting for 1 more piece to show up and then we finish the build. I guess we will see how well the tranny holds up to 350 hp.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad
No ScionDad,

PS--

Ahhh, I think where the confusion came in was the looser smilie....you was saying the show is looser and it was taken you were saying madigan was a looser and everyone just came to his defense thinking it was not necessary.

Everyone just likes it when we can agree to disagree without disrespecting them.
Yes, that Loser Smiley was NOT directed towards Madigan. People can just take everything the wrong way.

My apologies to ZPI for this thread containing USELESS posts, did not mean to hack the hell out of this thread. The video was great, keep up the good work!

ScionDad if you ever want to challenge a STi, lemme know....one stipulation, your daughter must be the driver Do you have ne new vids by the way?
Old 12-12-2005, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionDad
No ScionDad,

PS--

Yes, that Loser Smiley was NOT directed towards Madigan. People can just take everything the wrong way.

My apologies to ZPI for this thread containing USELESS posts, did not mean to hack the hell out of this thread. The video was great, keep up the good work!

ScionDad if you ever want to challenge a STi, lemme know....one stipulation, your daughter must be the driver Do you have ne new vids by the way?
The talent on this site is friggin deep. I just love it.

She does all the driving. I don't drive it much at all. Even when we do a mod...I just go along for the ride. She says she just needs me there to push the car if it breaks.

I hope to have the new system installed this weekend and video some "closed course" runs.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Very nice video. I wish i had a camera, so i can show off my kills When you coming down to Miami so we can have ourself a friendly race? Id love to see that beast go against mine. Anyways, nice work and hope to see more vids up representing us turbo TCs.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Scion dad it's great to see that I'm not the only dad that spoils their daughter.

Mark Wooley
Old 12-12-2005, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by thechick_zpi
Scion dad it's great to see that I'm not the only dad that spoils their daughter.

Mark Wooley

When you have perfect girls like we obviously have...what's a dad to do?
Old 12-12-2005, 08:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

My daughter is due in a week. Time to start thinking about saving up. Dad's always have to spoil their little girls
Old 12-12-2005, 08:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^ lol

awww, i guess thats why my dad hasnt bought me a turbo..... -___-

no use askig santa then...

Nice video ZPI
Old 12-12-2005, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xavier
My daughter is due in a week. Time to start thinking about saving up. Dad's always have to spoil their little girls
Congrat's and I assure you she will simply own your heart.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

uhmmm i like PINKS lol
Old 12-12-2005, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by unlimited77
^^^^ lol

awww, i guess thats why my dad hasnt bought me a turbo..... -___-

no use askig santa then...

Nice video ZPI
Nope, your Dad put the stem on the apple....so to speak.

I've met you unlimited77....I would venture to say your dad is proud as hell....He raised a good man.

Quick Reply: Turbo tC V. STi ***Video***